PDA

View Full Version : Exiles Busses to Setanta Cup Matches

exile
18/01/2006, 5:54 PM
Redgav and myself are looking to organise busses for the upcoming Setanta Cup matches and we are looking for possible numbers before we go ahead and do it. We will be, numbers permitting, running busses to the both Portadown and Dungannon
obviously these busses will be leaving from Dublin, so anyone that wants to go PM me here or text me at 086 1621 356 or add your names to this thread

exile
20/01/2006, 10:04 AM
the bus for portadown is all most full so anyone thinking of going in get contact asap

exile
21/01/2006, 3:19 PM
portadown is booked 1.30 from judge roy beans to portadown stops in carrickdale and then on to shamrock park and straight back after the game our good friends at the psni will be watching out for us as usual :D

Troy.McClure
24/01/2006, 8:55 PM
portadown is booked 1.30 from judge roy beans

You mean the Porter House I assume ;)

Nice one for organising this btw :)

A face
24/01/2006, 9:12 PM
Nice one for organising this btw :)

I cant get there but yeah, has to be said ... fair play to ye lads !! :ball:

exile
31/01/2006, 9:45 PM
bus full

Troy.McClure
01/02/2006, 9:44 PM
Im assuming that its free too as I havent seen a price mentioned ;) Nice one :)

exile
03/02/2006, 4:47 PM
Im assuming that its free too as I havent seen a price mentioned ;) Nice one :)

bus will be 17 euro's troy i do apoligise been busy updating my ****list latley you will be relived to know that you have been removed :D

anyone that's going on this bus do not buy tickets for the game it has been arranged that we will have tickets waiting for us when we get up there just like last year

exile
14/02/2006, 4:17 PM
there is at the moment 3 seats on the bus as people have pulled out in the last few days
so if you looking to go get back to me asap

in future we will be taking deposits for the bus to be lodged into a bank account as it stands at the moment the bus price is gone up to 20 euro's my apoligise to to everyone i told that the bus would be 18 euros people pulled out and it is out my hands