PDA

View Full Version : Latest scam, be warned

anto1208
13/01/2006, 4:02 PM
A WISE WORD TO THE WARY

Watch out.....

I am a victim of the latest scam in Limerick which is happening at the Crescent Shopping Centre.

Two good looking 18 year old Polish women come to your car as you are parking your car.

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look, when you thank them and offer them a tip, they say No and beg you for a ride to Town.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.:D

strangeirish
13/01/2006, 4:18 PM
Roflmao:D

jofyisgod
13/01/2006, 4:24 PM
Roflmao

What the f ck does this mean?:eek: :confused:

And I'm usually down with the kids, being one (17);)

paul_oshea
13/01/2006, 4:28 PM
roll on floor laughing my ass off.

its geek speak, remember he is a yank now. been living stateside too long, it can have nasty effects such as above.

the 12 th man
13/01/2006, 4:30 PM
A WISE WORD TO THE WARY

Watch out.....

I am a victim of the latest scam in Limerick which is happening at the Crescent Shopping Centre.

Two good looking 18 year old Polish women come to your car as you are parking your car.

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look, when you thank them and offer them a tip, they say No and beg you for a ride to Town.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back. On the way they start having sex in the back seat. Then one of them performs oral s*x on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.:D

Superb.........excellent behaviour:D

hamish
13/01/2006, 4:31 PM
Jeez Anto you had me going there for a minute - thought it was genuine at first.:D

Kinda reminded me of a similar joke from yore but not with Polish incolved.

the 12 th man
13/01/2006, 4:35 PM
Jeez Anto you had me going there for a minute - thought it was genuine at first.:D .

Sirhamish plots route to Cresent Shopping Centre in Limerick;) :p

(throws large amount of dirt on windows of car as approaching carpark of shop centre)

pete
13/01/2006, 4:42 PM
Roflmao:D

Webnet pre smilie speak i think.

Crescendo Shopping Centre might be more appropriate. :D

strangeirish
13/01/2006, 4:44 PM
roll on floor laughing my ass off.

its geek speak, remember he is a yank now. been living stateside too long, it can have nasty effects such as above.

Easy now POS, I've not forgotten how to drop kick someone in the ballax when they need it.:D

hamish
13/01/2006, 4:48 PM
Sir Hamish plots route to Cresent shopping centre in Limerick

LOL :D - nah we have loads of Polish folk here in Beeslow - one very pretty one works just down the road in Supervalu.
;) :D