PDA

View Full Version : Eircom League Team Reviews

Mayo Red
12/01/2006, 9:32 PM
Worth checking out, apologies if links posted already!

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/premierdivision.html

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/firstdivision.html

Roverstillidie
12/01/2006, 9:45 PM
They have to let the ground with the GAA as well but Rovers fans can live with that.

eeeehh no we dont and no we cant! and they have us down as playing in richmond park! do they do any research?

Mayo Red
12/01/2006, 9:52 PM
They have to let the ground with the GAA as well but Rovers fans can live with that.

eeeehh no we dont and no we cant! and they have us down as playing in richmond park! do they do any research?

Remember this is RTE, the home of Michael Lyster and the Championship!

Raheny Red
12/01/2006, 10:34 PM
Do you know who wrote those articles??

Well one thing from his Shels review I totally agree with is;

Personally, I would have liked to have seen more of Joseph Ndo, Glen Fitzpatrick, not to mention Gary O'Neill, who had a super last quarter of the campaign.

What I would've done to see Joey play a full season last year!:mad: Wasn't given a chance especially in Europe! And as for Fitzer, it was a joke and an embarrassment the way he was treated with so little games!:mad: Pity O'Neill wasn't up front with Jayo all season instead of the Barrel. Could've been a lethal partnership of the highest quality! Coming to the end of the season this quality strike force was beginning to materialise. Roll on the Setanta Cup :)

Mayo Red
12/01/2006, 11:57 PM
Do you know who wrote those articles??

It may have been Mark O'Neill-Cummins who writes the Eircom League Focus on Aertel??

BohDiddley
13/01/2006, 10:11 AM
Is that the best our national public service broadcaster can do? I only read the Bohs bit, and it barely makes sense.

sonofstan
13/01/2006, 10:17 AM
Is that the best our national public service broadcaster can do? I only read the Bohs bit, and it barely makes sense.

reads like it was translated from another language by babelfish

aido_b
13/01/2006, 10:36 AM
Its very confusing!

"Farrelly, fully fit now himself and expected Gareth Farrelly is a nice guy and the very fact that he, as a former international, has come back to the country and the league is a positive thing."

Really is that the best they can do?

NY Hoop
13/01/2006, 11:07 AM
Really is that the best they can do?

They can do better than that! Was watching the news the other night and they had a piece about the new stand you're supposed to be getting with the shops complex and they showed goals being scored at, wait for it, Tolka:D :D

Rtengland are scum and it was a great day for the league when firstly TV3 came in followed by Setanta.

KOH

pineapple stu
13/01/2006, 12:50 PM
They can do better than that! Was watching the news the other night and they had a piece about the new stand you're supposed to be getting with the shops complex and they showed goals being scored at, wait for it, Tolka:D :D
I saw that! "Gobsh!tes" came out of my mouth almost by force of habit!