PDA

View Full Version : Wycombe trip

geezer
12/01/2006, 8:43 AM
:ball: PD Shannon Gatwick return heading on friday coming back monday is €33.26 at the minute including taxes

gatwick is about 1 hour and 10 mins from gatwick. If hiring a car between a few of yee head for the M25 than exit M25 at junction 16 (i think) for the M40 and your practically there

GalwayFrancis
12/01/2006, 8:47 AM
:ball: PD Shannon Gatwick return heading on friday coming back monday is €33.26 at the minute including taxes

gatwick is about 1 hour and 10 mins from gatwick. If hiring a car between a few of yee head for the M25 than exit M25 at junction 16 (i think) for the M40 and your practically there

but sure ist the match behind closed doors? why is that anyways, because it cost too much to open and run the stadium for such a small match?

geezer
12/01/2006, 10:01 AM
behind closed doors, the fc united match is probably because they will have difficulties handling 2000-3000 man utd supporters, I am sure we will be lucky to have 5 or 10 people who will go over, Ronan will give u a loan of a Gutd official looking jacket ,you will be sound

galwaygirl
12/01/2006, 10:23 AM

Just seen your post on the other thread, geezer about the easyjet flights, that's excellent, we're not gonna get any cheaper thatn that.

Patrick Dunne
12/01/2006, 12:42 PM
together on the Shannon- Gatwick flight, then there is the possibilty of hiring a minibus to bring the group directly to High Wycombe.

NL has organised a coach to transfer the players between hotel, training ground, airport etc for the weekend. I'm sure we could hire a minibus from the same company to transfer supporters to their accomodation.

PD.

PS The game between FC United and GUFC is open to our supporters.

galwaygirl
12/01/2006, 1:50 PM
together on the Shannon- Gatwick flight, then there is the possibilty of hiring a minibus to bring the group directly to High Wycombe.

NL has organised a coach to transfer the players between hotel, training ground, airport etc for the weekend. I'm sure we could hire a minibus form the same company to transfer supporters to their accomodation.

PD.

PS The game between FC United and GUFC is open to our supporters.
That would be excellent PD.
Ok all we need now so is definite numbers. Who's going?

Terry
12/01/2006, 2:20 PM
Here is a link to hotels in High Wycombe for ye http://www.matren.co.uk/hotels/high-wycombe.htm

galwaygirl
12/01/2006, 2:35 PM
Here is a link to hotels in High Wycombe for ye http://www.matren.co.uk/hotels/high-wycombe.htm
Cheers Terry, but they're a bit pricey for someone that's still trying to straighten themselves out after the xmas :eek: ;)

geezer
13/01/2006, 8:32 AM
its about 10 miles from wycombe but you would get a room there for about €38 a night which sleeps 3 people

Terry
13/01/2006, 8:46 AM
heres the cheapest I could find in high wycombe

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/hycbk?&payoff_currency=GBP&sourceid=qIZmQ8d2ayZdAnAOZWYO&merchant_id=37926709