PDA

View Full Version : If the shed goes?

KR's Post
11/01/2006, 11:40 AM
If the shed goes will we relocate or will we stay where we always stand. Personally i'd like to stay where we are, but if moving is going to increase our atmosphere then so be it! Members on here for the shed next season: If all the members on this site, including you Roo were to come up to the shed to sing during matches then it would be buzzing, along with the other shed crew who don't post here!

Tarzan1

Roo69
11/01/2006, 12:22 PM
If the shed goes will we relocate or will we stay where we always stand. Personally i'd like to stay where we are, but if moving is going to increase our atmosphere then so be it! Members on here for the shed next season: If all the members on this site, including you Roo were to come up to the shed to sing during matches then it would be buzzing, along with the other shed crew who don't post here!

Tarzan1

If the shed does go then it will be to upgrade, meaning that side will be fully close off. You will need to find a new spot so....... The seats are a no go for me really.

Leaving the bowling alley end as your best option really.

KR's Post
11/01/2006, 12:33 PM
If the shed does go then it will be to upgrade, meaning that side will be fully close off. You will need to find a new spot so....... The seats are a no go for me really.

Leaving the bowling alley end as your best option really.

Are ya serious roo...The shed side will be closed. God the bowling alley end it will have to be, cos i'm not sitting down, no way!

Roo69
11/01/2006, 12:40 PM
Are ya serious roo...The shed side will be closed. God the bowling alley end it will have to be, cos i'm not sitting down, no way!

No i said If the shed closes, jus trying to give ya's ideas were to move to if it does happen

Bray Head
11/01/2006, 1:11 PM
I like the way you say "If the shed closes". There's not a hope of it happening. Usual rubbish that work is going to start soon. I don't think you need worry about moving in the near future. The shed is still there in all it's glory.

BrayZil
11/01/2006, 1:47 PM
Work is supposed to start over the next couple of months AFAIK so if and when the work starts the shed will be closed for a while. I suppose behind the goals on the bowling alley side is going to be the best place to stand cos I hate sitting in them seats myself.

Seagull
11/01/2006, 6:03 PM
Yous could stand in the seating area, maybe up around where the tv gantry is. If there's a whole crowd standing together the stewards won't bother, they don't bother with the pigsboro crowd when they mob against the wall. Not sure about the acoustics though!

Cabinteelygull
11/01/2006, 6:26 PM
It will have to to be bowling alley end because people are more likely to join in singing with us when they're standing up rather than sitting.The very end of the seating area always seems to be deserted though and for the life of me i can't think why????

superfrank
11/01/2006, 7:29 PM
Tarz you know I'll sing my lungs out where-ever we end up.

Grasshopper 99
12/01/2006, 10:17 AM
Have to stand in the middle of the seats. If were standing people will have to stand to see over and around us, then they will be standing with us. Stewards wont do anything to anyone, there too afraid of crowds.

KR's Post
12/01/2006, 10:41 AM
Tarz you know I'll sing my lungs out where-ever we end up.
;) Always rely on the lads!

Cabinteelygull
12/01/2006, 5:39 PM
[QUOTE=Grasshopper 99]Have to stand in the middle of the seats. If were standing people will have to stand to see over and around usof crowds.

More than likely they will just give out and move somewhere else, there's plenty of space.

Grasshopper 99
17/01/2006, 9:32 AM
Not all of them will move

Hulsey
23/01/2006, 11:03 AM
Doesn't really matter to me where we stand as long as we're at Carlisle watching the Wanderers!