PDA

View Full Version : Soapstar Superstars

Maz
09/01/2006, 8:32 PM
Anyone watching it?

Have to say very impressed with Richard (Craig from Corrie) and Lee (Bombhead from Hollyoaks). They have excellent voices and confidence for well younger stars than the others

Aldini98
10/01/2006, 11:18 AM
Anyone watching it?

Have to say very impressed with Richard (Craig from Corrie) and Lee (Bombhead from Hollyoaks). They have excellent voices and confidence for well younger stars than the others

You're a girl aren't you Maz :)

Yer wan Dingle has great fun bags.

Pauro 76
10/01/2006, 1:22 PM
seen some of it, Cilla Black doesnt give any criticism, but yer man Beppe De Marco from Eastenders was brutal!

finlma
10/01/2006, 1:38 PM
Has it really come to this. Its bad enough watching soaps but watching people from soaps sing karaoke. I'd sooner chop my ears off with a rusty blade thank you very much.

aido_b
10/01/2006, 4:09 PM
Has it really come to this. Its bad enough watching soaps but watching people from soaps sing karaoke. I'd sooner chop my ears off with a rusty blade thank you very much.

ah now it aint that bad! except for yer wan from corrie with the big nose, never liked her! she never looks happy!

Maz
10/01/2006, 6:42 PM
You're a girl aren't you Maz :)

Yer wan Dingle has great fun bags.
What has that got to do with anything?

I honestly think Richard will change careers after this show, he has a really powerful voice for only 16years of age

joeSoap
11/01/2006, 12:56 PM
Yeah, he's pretty good, great voice and carries the part off well.

That Roxanne Pallett ain't half bad either....and she can sing too...:D ;)

Maz
11/01/2006, 1:34 PM
I think she might go tonight. I really liked her at the start but everytime she is waiting on a comment or to find out if she is safe, she looks like she is about to drop dead on the stage. She just looks stupid

Peadar
11/01/2006, 1:40 PM
Have you got exams coming up or something Maz that you're watching this stuff? ;)

Maz
11/01/2006, 1:45 PM
Have you got exams coming up or something Maz that you're watching this stuff? ;)
Ah Peadar, even I need a break sometimes so I take it at 9pm... :p

Half way through the exams sure Im flying it

Risteard
11/01/2006, 2:01 PM
I honestly think Richard will change careers after this show, he has a really powerful voice for only 16years of age
Glad that Nikki Sanderson left the Street before this caper.
She'd have herself all over every paper in stupid poses, thinking she's the biggest diva since eh . . . . . . Diva McDivason

joeSoap
11/01/2006, 2:02 PM
I think she might go tonight. I really liked her at the start but everytime she is waiting on a comment or to find out if she is safe, she looks like she is about to drop dead on the stage. She just looks stupid
Nah...she'll stay. Eye candy for us men, rather than the hideous Cilla...;) :D .

Actually Wendi Peters is suprisingly pleasant, and I'd say she'd rather that the other one wins...you could see it last night that she wasn't really pushed.

Macy
11/01/2006, 2:13 PM
Diva McDivason
Didn't she used to go out with Ryan Giggs?:D

Macy
11/01/2006, 2:15 PM
btw hardly that much of a surprise some of them can sing - I dare say most of them have gone through stage school.

Maz
12/01/2006, 3:30 PM
Gutted that Lucy is unsafe again tonight. I have feeling Lee will stay after all its mostly girls voting in this. Thought she was brilliant for her accoustic set last night

Maz
12/01/2006, 8:44 PM
Well my gut feeling was wrong, Lucy stayed and Lee went.
Andy is so cool, he really is brilliant, I think he might just have winning qualities

Oh wait Richard is still wonderful. I just dont know... :p

Macy
13/01/2006, 7:42 AM
Maz, for your sake I hope your exams finish soon. :D

Maz
13/01/2006, 12:47 PM
Ah so do I Macy or at least hope that this programme finishes soon :p

Maz
14/01/2006, 4:59 PM
Tragic news here folks, Im at work with no tv

So any of you Soapstar Superstar closet fans out there that would kindly keep me informed? pm me if you dont want others to know that you watch it :p
I would be truely grateful

sligoman
14/01/2006, 5:01 PM
Tragic news here folks, Im at work with no tvJust quit! Surely this is more important than your job no?:confused: :D.

Maz
14/01/2006, 5:06 PM
Just quit! Surely this is more important than your job no?:confused: :D.
Eh I was considerin it but after weighing up all the for and against, I've decided not to quit.

anto eile
14/01/2006, 5:51 PM
swear i saw ex Rovers player Stephen Grant as a backing dancer on that programme last night, when yer one from emmerdale was singing,just befoer the gimp with the river island hair and clothes came on to sing.not that i was watching,my sister just had it on the telly.

sligoman
14/01/2006, 5:53 PM
not that i was watching,my sister just had it on the telly.I always laugh at that bit:D . "I wasn't watching it, erm it was just someone in my house had it on etc. etc.":p.

Maz
14/01/2006, 5:53 PM
Well does anyone at all have an update?
Hows it looking? Who performed well anyone make any mistakes? Cmon people

anto eile
14/01/2006, 6:07 PM
listen, its true!!
sounds like one of them "i was only there to look for directions to get away from there" excuses, but its true.really!

Maz
14/01/2006, 7:17 PM
Ah seriously now, somebody must know something.....

Risteard
14/01/2006, 9:38 PM
Poor Kirk

babydol
14/01/2006, 9:59 PM
Richard won and he was so fantastic! such a shame he's only 16!! :p

Maz
15/01/2006, 2:07 PM
Richard won and he was so fantastic! such a shame he's only 16!! :p
Ah just ignore the age. He looks "manly" and has one hell of a great voice oh and lovely hair :p