McAteer (Sunderland),
Roy Keane (Man Utd),
Kinsella (Charlton),
Kilbane (Sunderland);
Robbie Keane (Leeds),
Duff (Blackburn).

Pablo
16/05/2002, 12:40 PM
please god, with Mick playing what looks like the first XI we will not have any laye injuries.

I would have prefered a few fringe players getting a game, certainly the likes of Keane(s) Duff, Given etc have nothing to prove........fingers crossed

Neil
16/05/2002, 1:39 PM
I presume Ken Cunningham would be in the starting XI v Cameroon (instead of Breen)?

Pablo
16/05/2002, 1:43 PM
The interview i heard on bbc5 said that he was going to play his best xi tonite :confused:

I must admit i'd have Cunningham in the too......and Stan(solid if unspectacular)

Pablo
16/05/2002, 1:47 PM
What center-half partnership is best?

Cunningham & O''Brien

Cunningham & Staunton

Cunningham & Breen

Staunton & Breen

O'Brien and Breen

Staunton and O'Brien

Or Dunne with any of the above?

Xlex
16/05/2002, 1:52 PM
Post a poll Pablo... Great idea...

Pablo
16/05/2002, 1:54 PM
i'm a mere subordinate here Xlex :) i'll have to wait for my superiors to take up the challenge :)

James
16/05/2002, 1:57 PM
consider it done :)

Xlex
16/05/2002, 2:07 PM
Its the Super mods you want to watch here..... ahem Pete ;)

pete
16/05/2002, 2:39 PM
I don't think theres much between Breen & Cunningham. Breen may go a bit awol from time to time but he far from worst option. Cunningham hasn't played much in recent past for Ireland due to injury & Breen will be fired up for the WC as he clearly rejected contract at Coventry in effort to land a club after the WC.

Hopefully Mick won't to awol with the subs. Be good to see Robbie Keane continue his fine form with Ireland as he was looking veery sluggish last year.