PDA

View Full Version : FAI offering 10 year season tickets

Jon'o
09/01/2006, 5:25 PM
The FAI are taking applications for 10 year season tickets 7500e which covers games away from lansdowne and the ''premium'' area of lansdowne when its developed.

http://www.fai.ie/10YearTickets.pdf

M@ttitude
09/01/2006, 5:44 PM
Whats up with the bend in the stadium, pretty cool though..

Jon'o
09/01/2006, 5:47 PM
Whats up with the bend in the stadium, pretty cool though..

more pictures of the proposed stadium here
http://www.lrsdc.ie/gallery/photocategory.asp?PCID=34

Risteard
09/01/2006, 5:48 PM
Thats a disgraceful price.

ThatGuy
09/01/2006, 5:54 PM
Thats a disgraceful price.
I agree.

Jon'o
09/01/2006, 5:58 PM
I agree.

would have been usefull having a 5 year ticket too, but i guess they want to nail as many people down for as long as possible.

No doubt tickets will be just as much of a pain in the hole to get hold of when its built as it is now.

The touts will be kept in business still then

FarBeag
09/01/2006, 6:36 PM
Well they will be going for free if Staunton gets the job because we will win fcuk all and we know what happens after that. We go back supporting ga again.

BobbySands
09/01/2006, 6:39 PM
You'd want to have your head examined if you even thought for a second of giving that money to those useless idiots.

Junior
09/01/2006, 7:03 PM
any view from the fai on what will happen to existing block bookers? I know its early days but Im assuming that as it will be an increased capacity, there will be the opportunity to continue with it in the new stadium?

Snoop Drog
10/01/2006, 12:57 AM
So they are charging e7,500 to but a seat in a stadium that is yet to approved by council and won't be developed until, at best 2009???

Didn't the FAIlure's do something similar with the Bertie Bowl? I remember getting something from them for a 5 or 10 year ticket for that stadium- I remember the price was similarly outrageous.

OwlsFan
10/01/2006, 3:21 PM
Well they will be going for free if Staunton gets the job because we will win fcuk all and we know what happens after that. We go back supporting ga again.

Speak for yourself. Some of us aren't glory hunters and will support the country whether we're brutal and finish bottom of our group or in the quarter finals of the World Cup.

The FAI did a similar promotion for Eircom Park and I signed up until they come looking for the money :D By that stage the project was doomed. It was about half the price they are looking for now if memory serves me correctly. The corporates will buy up a fair few of those tickets. Hopefully, the block bookers who have stood loyally by Ireland, including those who whinge about having to pay for friendlies, since the inception of the concept will continue to be looked after.

We're the world leaders in graphics for unbuilt stadiums:rolleyes: . Don't put too much store by the nice graphics.

FarBeag
10/01/2006, 4:04 PM
Speak for yourself. Some of us aren't glory hunters and will support the country whether we're brutal and finish bottom of our group or in the quarter finals of the World Cup.

Keep you hair on i am just been facetious. But the crowds do tend to drop if a team are not winning and IMO if Staunton is manager i dont particulary think we will be world beaters.

OwlsFan
10/01/2006, 5:16 PM
You may be but it won't take long for the johnny come latelys to go back eating their prawn sandwiches and following Man United and quite frankly, it wouldn't bother me. I'd get my team back again and Gerry Ryan and Pat Kenny would shut up talking about something they know nothing about.

colster
10/01/2006, 5:33 PM
7500. Thats 750 a year. How many homes games would we have in a calendar year?

eirebhoy
10/01/2006, 6:09 PM
7500. Thats 750 a year. How many homes games would we have in a calendar year?
People will pay the money to get their 'premium' seat.

Risteard
10/01/2006, 9:35 PM
3 or 4? 188-250 a game.

Bald Student
10/01/2006, 9:42 PM
The tickets are aimed at the corporate set and the more money the FAI can get out of them the better.

My only concern is that none of the 40,000 non-corporate tickets go to the suits. I severly dislike being told to be quiet during a game by some of the 'supporters' in Lansdown. If they're kept to their own seperate area, like in Croke Park, then I'm happy.