PDA

View Full Version : New Signings?

dublinwanderer
06/01/2006, 3:12 PM
have bray signed anyone new players yet?:confused: or are they going to do the usual hold on to what they've got and hope its good enough? - which it is not!! they had a lucky start to last season and the points they got then helped them at the end of the season... the squad has too many average players and only one or two decent players which when they play well they get us results.
the club needs a big change if it wants to suceed at any level
so many clubs have signed good players already for nothing - are bray not trying or do players not want to join the club?? is there any ambition in the club???:mad:

Roo69
06/01/2006, 3:30 PM
have bray signed anyone new players yet?:confused: or are they going to do the usual hold on to what they've got and hope its good enough? - which it is not!! they had a lucky start to last season and the points they got then helped them at the end of the season... the squad has too many average players and only one or two decent players which when they play well they get us results.
the club needs a big change if it wants to suceed at any level
so many clubs have signed good players already for nothing - are bray not trying or do players not want to join the club?? is there any ambition in the club???:mad:

Be paitent.......... ;)

dublinwanderer
07/01/2006, 11:05 AM
Be paitent.......... ;)

yeah i suppose we'll have to wait until the transfer window in july before we sign anyone - yet again:mad:

Roo69
09/01/2006, 9:06 AM
yeah i suppose we'll have to wait until the transfer window in july before we sign anyone - yet again:mad:

As i said, be paitent..... You mite be plesantley surprised

Cabinteelygull
09/01/2006, 1:37 PM
Do you know something we dont:confused:

Roo69
09/01/2006, 2:01 PM
Do you know something we dont:confused:

I'm sure i know plenty you's dont ! :D :D

Cabinteelygull
09/01/2006, 5:37 PM
Could well be true:eek: :o

Grasshopper 99
10/01/2006, 9:29 AM
Well, if we do get anyone, they will probably average players, partly because they tared around the changing rooms and dont have enough money left to get good players.

dublinwanderer
10/01/2006, 1:52 PM
As i said, be paitent..... You mite be plesantley surprised

plesantley surprised?? - want does this mean out with the old (longer , giffy etc) in with the new!! or are bray about to sign 1 player?

let me guess it'll be one of these:
Robbie Doyle - constantly linked with the club
Danny O'Connor - again always linked and now with longford signng Alan Murphy and Kevin Doherty:mad: danny might be on his way out.....
Frost - again linked heavily...

would be 3 good signings but need more than this - alot more.

Grasshopper 99
12/01/2006, 10:20 AM
Still NO signings yet, other clubs are still signing away, if this is the way, we will struggle even more next season.

superfrank
12/01/2006, 3:07 PM
I think we need some more midfielders. Imo, the central defence is pretty well covered.

Grasshopper 99
17/01/2006, 9:14 AM
Your hardly ever there to see what players we need frank:p

dublinwanderer
17/01/2006, 3:05 PM
still nothing? how long do we have too wait? - 6 months?

'As i said, be paitent..... You mite be plesantley surprised'

i'm waiting.......

superfrank
18/01/2006, 7:17 PM
Your hardly ever there to see what players we need frank:p
Well, I'd rather spend my time with the fairer sex, as Rico would say, then watching sweaty men in shorts chase a ball.

Grasshopper 99
19/01/2006, 10:38 AM
part timer, why dont you drag her in too the matchs????

superfrank
20/01/2006, 2:08 PM
part timer, why dont you drag her in too the matchs????
It's been different girls over the season. One did pay in at the Waterford match.

KR's Post
21/01/2006, 10:49 AM
It's been different girls over the season. One did pay in at the Waterford match.
Don't go off topic fella's... As with the freindlies thread. Just be patient. Developments will be announced in th next couple of weeks!!!!!!!!;)

dublinwanderer
21/01/2006, 6:55 PM
taken from eleven-a-side:

Bray interested in Doyle, O’Connor

January 21, 2006

Premier Division club Bray Wanderers are interested in Longford Town defender Danny O’Connor and St Patrick’s Athletic striker Robbie Doyle.

O’Connor, who hails from the County Wicklow town, could be tempted into returning to his local club after spells at Drogheda United and Longford.

Doyle, meanwhile, has been attracting attention from Drogheda and Bray, with the Seagulls believed to be leading the chase for his signature; should he complete a move to the Carlisle Grounds, it would mean a third spell at the club for the former Ireland under-21 and Blackburn Rovers forward.

Bray manager Pat Devlin is also keen on bringing Shelbourne starlet David Tyrrell back to the club for a second loan spell, but Paul Murphy – who made ten appearances for Bray last season – has returned across the water to sign for Conference side Altrincham.

superfrank
21/01/2006, 10:03 PM
but Paul Murphy – who made ten appearances for Bray last season – has returned across the water to sign for Conference side Altrincham.
FFS, I thought he showed a lot of promise. He was a bit festive in the pre-festive season but he still gave alot.

Good luck to him though.

Grasshopper 99
23/01/2006, 9:45 AM
Can only see one player signing for Bray, this season and thats Mcgovern

Hulsey
23/01/2006, 11:07 AM
We Need Wide Players!

superfrank
23/01/2006, 4:15 PM
Can only see one player signing for Bray, this season and thats Mcgovern
If rumours are to be believed a certain hometown boy will be returning and I certainly hope he does!

Grasshopper 99
24/01/2006, 9:45 AM
Thats rumours, get the same every year, dont believe them, talking to him on friday night and he does not know what he is goind to do as yet.

superfrank
24/01/2006, 10:41 AM
Thats rumours, get the same every year, dont believe them, talking to him on friday night and he does not know what he is goind to do as yet.
Why didn't you try persuade him?

Grasshopper 99
24/01/2006, 10:46 AM
I did my best buts its pretty hard to persuade a sober person when your drunk.