PDA

View Full Version : Leaving Cert timetable released

Conor H
05/01/2006, 10:47 PM
....has been released.:o Anybody else here doing it.Its a bitch i have Economics which is like the last exam at the end of june!:mad:

Only 6 more months though!:)

Raheny Red
05/01/2006, 11:04 PM
Did it last year. Nothing to worry about really. Hyped up too much. What makes it worse is if you are in a mix school and there is one stupid blond bítch sitting behind you in the exam asking you for the answers............that's the only problem really (hope you see this Eimear!!:mad: :mad: :rolleyes: )

De Town
05/01/2006, 11:13 PM
....has been released.:o Anybody else here doing it.Its a bitch i have Economics which is like the last exam at the end of june!:mad:

Only 6 more months though!:)
Where did you get it Conor? Any chance of the Junior Cert version?

sligoman
06/01/2006, 12:00 AM
Ah lads, I did it last year, don't be worrying about it;). Except you De Town, you're fecked:p.

De Town
06/01/2006, 12:12 AM
Ah lads, I did it last year, don't be worrying about it;). Except you De Town, you're fecked:p.
Ah it's only the JC, couldn't really care about it TBH.

sligoman
06/01/2006, 12:17 AM
Ah it's only the JC, couldn't really care about it TBH.Same as me, once you plan on doing the leaving cert, then the Junior means nothing;)

De Town
06/01/2006, 12:21 AM
Same as me, once you plan on doing the leaving cert, then the Junior means nothing;)
Yeah, has no meaning to it really...Just shortens your summer...when theres a fecking world cup to be watched :mad:

sligoman
06/01/2006, 12:25 AM
Yeah, has no meaning to it really...Just shortens your summer...when theres a fecking world cup to be watched :mad:Ha, forgot about that:p. I remember my brother was doing his Junior when Ireland were in the WC in 2002, took the **** outta him for that:D.

De Town
06/01/2006, 12:27 AM
Ha, forgot about that:p. I remember my brother was doing his Junior when Ireland were in the WC in 2002, took the **** outta him for that.
Ah well...Most of the matches are at night aren't they :confused: Lets hope so anyway :o

babydol
06/01/2006, 8:33 AM
I did my LC in 2002. the two english papers were on the Day of the Germany game! things coulb be a whole lot worse for you lot!!!

finlma
06/01/2006, 8:33 AM
You're making us old lads show our age. I did the LC during the 98 World Cup. I remember jumping on my bike after my second English paper to get home and see Brazil v Scotland.

Conor H
06/01/2006, 9:29 AM
Where did you get it Conor? Any chance of the Junior Cert version?
Ya try here (http://http://www.examinations.ie/exam/WrittenJC_06_EV_.pdf)

If that doesnt wotk via the link go to examinations.ie....its there...easy to find!

ollie
06/01/2006, 11:35 AM
Its a bitch i have Economics which is like the last exam at the end of june!:mad:

thats good though you probably have a nice gap between your 2nd last exam and economics so you'll have plenty of time to study for it.it'll allow you to watch the games you like also in the WC with all the time to spare.

i did my LC 2 years ago.had a 5 day gap between business and chemistry(2nd last and last exam) so i got a much higher mark then i was getting during my 2 years doing it and especially the pres because of that gap.it was the main reason i picked the subject and it paid off.

whats your timetable like?have you gaps between exams after the friday of the first week?

De Town
06/01/2006, 11:39 AM
Ya try here (http://http://www.examinations.ie/exam/WrittenJC_06_EV_.pdf)

If that doesnt wotk via the link go to examinations.ie....its there...easy to find!
cheers :ball: :)

Conor H
06/01/2006, 11:50 AM
thats good though you probably have a nice gap between your 2nd last exam and economics so you'll have plenty of time to study for it.it'll allow you to watch the games you like also in the WC with all the time to spare.

i did my LC 2 years ago.had a 5 day gap between business and chemistry(2nd last and last exam) so i got a much higher mark then i was getting during my 2 years doing it and especially the pres because of that gap.it was the main reason i picked the subject and it paid off.

whats your timetable like?have you gaps between exams after the friday of the first week?

I have an exam pretty much every day until wednesday the 14....i have business in the morning.After that I dont have an exam until the following Monday morning(19th) and it's accounting so that is fairly good i suppose.Then i have Economics on the wednesday of the same week.That is a fair amount of time to study for 2 exams only!

De Town
06/01/2006, 11:56 AM
From Wednesday 7th-Thursday 15th, I have an exam every day, both morning and afternoon.

Then one final exam on Monday 19th in the morning and then I'm off :)

Conor H
06/01/2006, 11:59 AM
From Wednesday 7th-Thursday 15th, I have an exam every day, both morning and afternoon.

Then one final exam on Monday 19th in the morning and then I'm off :)
Ya i was finished on the thursday when i did the JC.What are ya doing on the Monday...is it TD are something like that.

I guarantee you'll leave your C.S.P.E exam after 30 minutes....it's the biggest Joke.I left it the minute we got the nod and still got an A...as does half the country!:D

De Town
06/01/2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah, TG on the Monday.

CSPE is a joke...only 3 people out of last years JC'ers didn't get an A. Píss take of an exam :D

ollie
06/01/2006, 2:37 PM
I guarantee you'll leave your C.S.P.E exam after 30 minutes....it's the biggest Joke.I left it the minute we got the nod and still got an A...as does half the country!:D
i got an E in that initially but apparently there was some error with all the classes papers and about a year and a half later i got a letter in the post with a revised mark.got some slagging when i said to people that i got an e.got a b in the end.wasn't as easy then as it is now to get an A by the way ye are talking.

Conor H
06/01/2006, 4:43 PM
i got an E in that initially but apparently there was some error with all the classes papers and about a year and a half later i got a letter in the post with a revised mark.got some slagging when i said to people that i got an e.got a b in the end.wasn't as easy then as it is now to get an A by the way ye are talking.
No it is acyually getting easier every year and there's talk of bringing in a similar syllabus for the L.C:eek: .

harpskid
06/01/2006, 7:19 PM
I remember going into an exam late to see the end of the German game.

Cheers Robbie, ye made the decision worthwhile:D