PDA

View Full Version : CCISA MONDAY 20th MAY

RedReb
15/05/2002, 5:48 PM
THE NOW MONTHLY MEETINGS OF THE CCISA WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE BREWERY TAP THIS COMING MONDAY 20th. KICK OFF WILL BE AS USUAL AT 8.30...................THE SEASON ISNT THAT FAR OFF NOW SO IT LOOKS LIKE LENNOX IS GETTING THINGS SORTED ON THE PITCH SO ITS UP 2 US TO GET THINGS ORGANISED OFF THE PITCH..... NEW MEMBERS WELCOME ON THE NITE

RedReb
15/05/2002, 5:51 PM
I PREDICT A TURN OUT OF ABOUT 30, SHOULD B A LAUGH............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Snatch
16/05/2002, 12:07 AM
I'm back in Eire and should come along.

RedReb
16/05/2002, 2:18 AM
come along snatch and bring the "DAG" & of course any friends you have who follow city.

Neil
16/05/2002, 9:28 AM
I'll see ye there lads...

And I'd advise any fella who is interested in getting to away matches next season or making a new banner or has any ideas about helping Cork City FC to come along.

The more the merrier!

James
16/05/2002, 1:17 PM
also back in the peoples republic after my stint over seas.
Will definately go along on monday night. sounds like an excellent idea lads, anything thats starting up that promotes CCFC or is aiming to get more fans along is something worth supporting.

see ye there on monday

Pablo
16/05/2002, 1:21 PM
will it be a monthly thing? i'm back the middle of June and would be well up for it

James
16/05/2002, 1:24 PM
Originally posted by RedReb
THE NOW MONTHLY MEETINGS OF THE CCISA WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE BREWERY TAP THIS COMING MONDAY 20th. KICK OFF WILL BE AS USUAL AT 8.30

so yea pablo i'd make a stab at saying it is monthly.. :)
and from what i can see its very much the more the merrier.. lets get as many people involved and turning up..

:)

SÓC
16/05/2002, 1:34 PM
Where exactly is the Brewery Tap?

I havn't been able to go to any meetings yet because of evil law exams but I'd say there would be a fair few people in the same situation who cant go because of college/school who'll be able to turn up once the summer comes round.

Neil
16/05/2002, 1:36 PM
Originally posted by SÓCcfc
Where exactly is the Brewery Tap?

Across from Murphy's Brewery.

A face
16/05/2002, 1:40 PM
I shall see you all there ..... Nice one lads .... seems to be pickin' up more speed now aswell.

RedReb
16/05/2002, 2:53 PM
for those who dont know where it is its across from murphys brewery. its the closest place 2 the city centre we could get and it has a big room upstairs, its also free of charge.. we hope 2 have a bigger crowd this month but we think it will really kick off when the season starts....... hope 2 see all u lads returning from overseas.

Neil
20/05/2002, 6:05 PM
* 8.30 Tonight *