PDA

View Full Version : FAI Newsletter - MFA

A face
01/01/2006, 8:54 PM
I took the following info from the FAI Winter Newsletter, might be of interest to some people.

After a long association with the Munster Football Association as a player, referee, coach and later Honorary Secretary of the Munster Football
Association, Ger Delaney has been appointed provincial administrator for the Munster area.

The FAI Munster administrator is a valuable asset to football in the community as it provides a facility for communication and administration between the FAI, and its various committees, and the Leagues and clubs of the Munster area. Communications could range from policy and rule changes to information on FAI competitions.

As the MFA own the Turner’s Cross Stadium, this a valuable asset for the football community locally, regionally and nationally. As stadium manager for the ground, Ger is responsible for the development of the ground, administration issues and maintenance.

For all queries relating to Munster football (http://homepage.eircom.net/%7Emunfa/), Please contact Ger Delaney at munsterfa@eircom.net

razor
04/01/2006, 8:27 AM
Any relation to the other tool at head office by any chance?

Colm
04/01/2006, 9:46 AM
Any relation to the other tool at head office by any chance?

I'm not sure but I think I've heard there's a connection alright.

A face
04/01/2006, 1:39 PM
I'm not sure but I think I've heard there's a connection alright.

Sounds fairly cosy alright doesn't it .... jobs for the lads like !!:eek:

Copa Mundial
05/01/2006, 11:38 AM
Sounds fairly cosy alright doesn't it .... jobs for the lads like !!:eek:

A lot some of you people THINK you know. Only a sad person would begrudge this man anything that comes his way. Ger Delaney has given his whole life to football in one way shape or form... the majority of which has been in a voluntary capacity. Just because you see the name DELANEY dont automatically assume Conspiracy. It's not a jobs for the boys scenario thats for sure. To anyone that knows anything about local football, im sure all who know Ger will welcome his appointment as he is a very well respected individual from a local and national point of view.:ball:

razor
05/01/2006, 12:11 PM
A lot some of you people THINK you know. Only a sad person would begrudge this man anything that comes his way. Ger Delaney has given his whole life to football in one way shape or form... the majority of which has been in a voluntary capacity. Just because you see the name DELANEY dont automatically assume Conspiracy. It's not a jobs for the boys scenario thats for sure. To anyone that knows anything about local football, im sure all who know Ger will welcome his appointment as he is a very well respected individual from a local and national point of view.:ball:
I didn't doubt for one second that the man hadn't put in the time and wasn't totally deserving of the post. I just merely asked the question of a possible relation to John Delaney, do you know if there is one ?