PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas everyone

drinkfeckarse
23/12/2005, 10:33 AM
Hope everybody on here has a great Christmas and even better New Year. :)

Anto McC
23/12/2005, 10:34 AM
I would like to echo these sentiments :)

De Town
23/12/2005, 11:31 AM
I would also like to wish everyone a Great Christmas and New Year:)

paul_oshea
23/12/2005, 11:36 AM
admin can we please have this thread renamed to happy holidays.

some of us are of a different disposition than the majority, and some take offence. thank you. ;)

drinkfeckarse
23/12/2005, 11:58 AM
admin can we please have this thread renamed to happy holidays.

some of us are of a different disposition than the majority, and some take offence. thank you. ;)

:eek: :D

Maz
23/12/2005, 1:35 PM
Happy Christmas Everyone!

harpskid
23/12/2005, 2:16 PM
Ba Humbug!

Sooner this feckin' boring time of year is over the better. eL season won't be long away then :ball:

Have a good 'un though! Don't drink too much :o

Poor Student
23/12/2005, 2:45 PM
Have a happy and trouble free Christmas everyone.:D

AidoM
23/12/2005, 2:59 PM
Hope everybody on here has a great Christmas and even better New Year. :)

Same from me and look out for each other :)

strangeirish
23/12/2005, 3:16 PM
Happy Christmas from across the pond. Be safe everyone, please.

aido_b
23/12/2005, 3:36 PM
yup have a real nice crimbo folks!

Karlos
23/12/2005, 3:54 PM
For those who celebrate it, Happy Christmas!

To everyone on foot.ie, I wish you a great start to the New Year! :)

Thunderblaster
23/12/2005, 8:20 PM
Have a ballwhacking Christmas, go on the p*ss and score a couple of goals for the New Year!!:D TB!! Ha Ha Ha!!:D :D

sligoman
23/12/2005, 11:02 PM
Enjoy Christmas everyone and happy new year. Let's hope 2006 is a great year for us all!:).

dfx-
23/12/2005, 11:58 PM
Nollag Shona Daoibh...:cool:

sligoman
24/12/2005, 12:08 AM
Nollag Shona Daoibh...:cool:Ha?:confused: :rolleyes:.

hamish
24/12/2005, 1:38 AM
To the many, many friendly people in Footyland, I extend my very best wishes to you all.

If you are suffering from one - or many - of life's tribulations, I extend my warmest vibes because when I was suffering, you guys and gals were kindness personified in 2005

If you are abroad and missing home, family and friends, many in Footie are there for you - remember that.

If you are ill or have to care for and worry about a loved one who is suffering - many in Footie are there for you - remember that.

If you are planning a new start if life in 2006 and the horizon appears bleak and unwelcoming - many in Footie are there for you - remember that.

To Ken Shabby and all the moderators who work hard to help us all enjoy this wonderful forum of new ideas, news, points of view and vibrant arguments - let us not forget them either - a big thank you for your efforts.

Finally, for 2006, I offer you all a quote from the Dalai Lama

“This is my simple religion. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.”

Peace out amigos:)

Nollaig Shona

Plastic Paddy
24/12/2005, 8:07 AM
Season's greetings from Shepherd's Bush to one and all. :)

:ball: PP

ccfcgirl
24/12/2005, 9:13 AM
Still abit drunk , I just had one of those diageo nights last night (Didnt pee myself though). Merry Christmasto one and all.. Any body got some Drunken Christmas nights out stories to tell.

Maz
24/12/2005, 9:18 AM
Still abit drunk , I just had one of those diageo nights last night (Didnt pee myself though). Merry Christmasto one and all.. Any body got some Drunken Christmas nights out stories to tell.
There would be little difference in my normal drunken nights and my Christmas drunken nights... :p

Pauro 76
24/12/2005, 9:26 AM
Happy Christmas folks! :cool:

KR's Post
24/12/2005, 9:59 AM
Happy Christmas everybody.....;)

Drumcondra Red
24/12/2005, 11:46 AM
Any body got some Drunken Christmas nights out stories to tell.

I have a sore head if that counts???

hamish
24/12/2005, 12:28 PM
Happy Christmas to all amigos above. :) Having a few friends round tonight and a few wines will be imbibed.:eek:

Love Christmas Eve I do.

It's not that I want too many pressies but, at the moment, I'm just setting up that ol' surface to air missile for when Santy's flying overhead tonight - Beeslow is easy to miss when you're buzzing through the night sky.:D

dahamsta
24/12/2005, 12:33 PM
Happy Christmas everyone. You're all banned.

adam

hamish
24/12/2005, 12:37 PM
Happy Christmas everyone. You're all banned.

adam

LMAO - I nominate this for a Post of the Month.:D

BobbyHans
24/12/2005, 3:55 PM
2 all on foot.ie happy christmas from sydney!!! Shame o'rafs is shut down!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

ollie
25/12/2005, 11:28 AM
nollaig shona etc.

didn't get the chance to go out yet due to work but when i'm finished playing my cup match 2mro morning and the 7 a side football in the afternoon we'll hit the beer.might have a story or 2 by the following day;)

ccfcgirl
25/12/2005, 1:05 PM
Happy Christmas ...Hope santa got ye everything ye wanted.

hamish
25/12/2005, 2:29 PM
sorry ccfcgirl - I captured Santy last night when he came down the chimney (must have a chat with him about that disgusting habit:eek:) and lots of poor kids are sad today.

When I've picked out all the best pressies I'll let him go:D

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http://wackyiraqi.com/news/2003/img/santa_hussein.jpg&imgrefurl=http://wackyiraqi.com/news/2003/&h=342&w=300&sz=15&tbnid=LNhxhI__f7kJ:&tbnh=115&tbnw=100&hl=en&start=12&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcaptured%2Bsanta%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3D en%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN

dfx-
25/12/2005, 2:36 PM
I think now is the time to bring the bad news to everyone.... :(

Santy doesn't exist...my Mammy told me that today.... :(

;)

hamish
25/12/2005, 2:41 PM
I think now is the time to bring the bad news to everyone....

Santy doesn't exist...my Mammy told me that today....

Might as well tell you now dfx, she gave me your presents.:p :D

Hope you're having a great day amigo. Sent my Christmas greeetings to da bruvver also...........good bloke.:)

ccfcgirl
25/12/2005, 4:30 PM

Santy doesn't exist...my Mammy told me that today....

;)( SANTA COMES TO CORKCITY FANS;)

Lionel Ritchie
25/12/2005, 4:34 PM
Happy Christmas to All ...well all except the kitchen staff of the cafe in M&S, The Quays, Newry.

I hope you ignore your own better judgement and eat one of your own chicken and chilli cheese panninis as I did the day before yesterday.
At sterling 3.35 it was the cheapest colonic irrigation treatment on the market.

Only stopped vomiting yesterday evening and the plumbings only back since this morning. So my christmas can only get better... But heh ..I managed a good bit of christmas dinner and am on my third glass of wine so I think normal service to close to being resumed.

Happy christmas again y'all.

De Town
25/12/2005, 4:39 PM

Santy doesn't exist...my Mammy told me that today.... :(
What:eek:

Poor Student
25/12/2005, 6:16 PM
I don't mean to be a Grinch and moan on Xmas but has anyone seen www.google.com ? What the hell is that? Political correctness gone mad? A cat chasing a mouse in a wheel? There's nothing remotely Christmassy about the Google icon despite the fact that'll you'll see it adorned with a Leipreachán hat on Paddy's Day and similarly properly themed on holidays and other important days.

dfx-
25/12/2005, 6:26 PM
Hope you're having a great day amigo. Sent my Christmas greeetings to da bruvver also...........good bloke.

You too, sir....but I don't have a brother here.......... ;)

No, ccfcgirl, it's really your local councillors just trying to prevent the scandal if Cork fans found out there was no Santy....sure they have to - there'd be riots in the streets..;) :p

babydol
25/12/2005, 10:34 PM
Happy Christmas everybody! Hope you all had a great day!!

hamish
25/12/2005, 11:23 PM
Season's greetings babydol.:D Hope you had a good one.:)

hamish
25/12/2005, 11:24 PM
You too, sir....but I don't have a brother here.......... ;)

:confused: :confused:

Agh, stop that dee eff ecks, confision hurts what's left of my brain.

sligoman
26/12/2005, 12:49 PM
You too, sir....but I don't have a brother here.......... ;)No need to disown him cos he's supports the two worst teams on the planet, oh wait, so do you!:p :D.

babydol
26/12/2005, 4:29 PM
Season's greetings babydol.:D Hope you had a good one.:)

Same to you sir hamish!! I hope santa was good to you!! :D

hamish
28/12/2005, 7:14 PM
I hope santa was good to you!!

Oh yes, Oh yes, she was very good to me, so she was. Very good indeed.LOL:D

babydol - every time I see your name here I think of that Drogheda story and the babby - you're a legend - a true legend.:D

sligoman
28/12/2005, 7:23 PM
babydol - every time I see your name here I think of that Drogheda story and the babbyWhat's that?:confused:

babydol
28/12/2005, 11:04 PM
Oh yes, Oh yes, she was very good to me, so she was. Very good indeed.LOL:D

babydol - every time I see your name here I think of that Drogheda story and the babby - you're a legend - a true legend.:D

Why, thank you sirhamish!! I do try!

hamish
29/12/2005, 4:07 PM
What's that?

A true modern Irish story by an Irish legend of real class Sligoman.;)

I think it's in a thread to do with being a top class supporter of EL footie. I'll see if I can find it.:D

Green Tribe
30/12/2005, 7:59 PM
a belated merry christmas to all, and happy 70th :eek: :D birthday (heh-heh) to hamish!

i had a good time at home, too much food, did not drink a lot at all, just did not feel like it. Santa was good to me, cos i was a good girl all year, of course :D

hamish
30/12/2005, 10:15 PM
a belated merry christmas to all, and happy 70th birthday (heh-heh) to hamish!

i had a good time at home, too much food, did not drink a lot at all, just did not feel like it. Santa was good to me, cos i was a good girl all year, of course

When you reach 52 KT, it can seem like 70 sometimes but Christmas is great this year - two parties already notched up and three more to go.

Hope Glasgow is brightly lit up and there's plenty of creac going down there. Seems tough going away from home so soon though.

Was that bloke yeh left chained in your apartment still alive when you got back?? Hope you left him enough food and drink over the Yuletide..:p :D