PDA

View Full Version : Australia/Sydney foot.ie (late) Christmas 2005 Meetup thread

AidoM
22/12/2005, 11:44 PM
Hello there all you Aussie Foot.ie posters.

As you may know from other threads I'm heading from Dublin to see the outlaw brother who lives about 60 miles north of Sydney. I'll be arriving there on the evening of the 27th December and leaving :( on the 13th January.

Snoop Drog, who is living east of Sydney, PM'd me when he saw that I was going and thought that I had already arrived when I was on line early yesterday morning.

As a result of a few PMs between us I said that I would set up a Australia/Sydney foot.ie (late) Christmas 2005 Meetup thread to see if any posters would be interested in meeting up , hopefully, during my time there.

It would probably be the first international Foot.ie Meet up (if you exclude the London one and even then they couldn't arrange one this year :o )

So if there are any Foot.ie posters who would be up for a meet up post here with details of where you are and suggestions for a venue

Snoop Drog
23/12/2005, 12:04 AM
The euro is strong at the moment so AidoM can shout everyone a round :D

AidoM
23/12/2005, 12:10 AM
The euro is strong at the moment so AidoM can shout everyone a round :D

The banker brother got me some cash and the rate was AUS$1.61 to the Euro. I hope the drink is cheaper over there ffs it couldn't be any dearer than here :mad: :eek:

Block G Raptor
23/12/2005, 8:36 AM
Hello there all you Aussie Foot.ie posters.

As you may know from other threads I'm heading from Dublin to see the outlaw brother who lives about 60 miles north of Sydney. I'll be arriving there on the evening of the 27th December and leaving :( on the 13th January.

Snoop Drog, who is living east of Sydney, PM'd me when he saw that I was going and thought that I had already arrived when I was on line early yesterday morning.

As a result of a few PMs between us I said that I would set up a Australia/Sydney foot.ie (late) Christmas 2005 Meetup thread to see if any posters would be interested in meeting up , hopefully, during my time there.

It would probably be the first international Foot.ie Meet up (if you exclude the London one and even then they couldn't arrange one this year :o )

So if there are any Foot.ie posters who would be up for a meet up post here with details of where you are and suggestions for a venue

I'll see can I get a Flight. never one to miss a foot meet up me .......

AidoM
23/12/2005, 4:28 PM
I'll see can I get a Flight. never one to miss a foot meet up me .......

Only when the Bouncers let you BGR :D :D :D