PDA

View Full Version : Seasons greetings everybody!

KR's Post
22/12/2005, 3:19 PM
Lads have agreat christmas. I don't think i'll be on during the fetive season!

Roo don't get to drunk in the Koo, don't want to see you falling all over the seafront!:eek:

Stevo da gull. Keep dreaming! Arsenal man... Jesus!

SuperFrank. Don't get sacked in your new job... And best of luck with Green Tribe!!

Grasshopper99 buddy. I'll see you down the seafront or in Byrnes over the chrismas. For a pint or 10.

dublinwanderer Sorry for ruining the joke, you'll make it one day, but for now your the supporters club goalkeeper!

Hulsey keep up the challenge of creating new songs, we promise we'll join in, NOT like the shels match!

Rafa B. My tormentor, ha... Have a good one and make yourself known to us in the shed next year...!!! We need the support!

Zayed9. I know who you are!!! Have a good one.;)

KK77
22/12/2005, 3:59 PM
Sorry about the tormenting Tarzan & Roo to!!!! All the best for the chrimbo & the new year

Superhoops
22/12/2005, 9:28 PM
Best wishes to all BW fans on this forum and everywhere.:) :)

BrayZil
23/12/2005, 10:49 AM
Zayed9[/B]. I know who you are!!! Have a good one.;)

Oh do you now!!! :) I think everyone knows who you are! ;) All the best over Christmas & New Year to all the Wanderers fans!

Roo69
26/12/2005, 4:38 PM
Lads have agreat christmas. I don't think i'll be on during the fetive season!

Roo don't get to drunk in the Koo, don't want to see you falling all over the seafront!:eek:

Stevo da gull. Keep dreaming! Arsenal man... Jesus!

SuperFrank. Don't get sacked in your new job... And best of luck with Green Tribe!!

Grasshopper99 buddy. I'll see you down the seafront or in Byrnes over the chrismas. For a pint or 10.

dublinwanderer Sorry for ruining the joke, you'll make it one day, but for now your the supporters club goalkeeper!

Hulsey keep up the challenge of creating new songs, we promise we'll join in, NOT like the shels match!

Rafa B. My tormentor, ha... Have a good one and make yourself known to us in the shed next year...!!! We need the support!

Zayed9. I know who you are!!! Have a good one.;)

Very well said Tarzan, have a good one yourself, same goes for the rest of the Bray faithful.

Stevo Da Gull
28/12/2005, 11:34 AM
Cheers,hope you had a good one. And dont drink too much on New Years;):D

Red Seagull
28/12/2005, 11:00 PM
Have a good one...:cool:

Hulsey
31/12/2005, 10:16 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year to all the seagulls. Bit locked at the moment so hope this makes sense! Looking forward to the new season and seeing the seagulls flying high in the premier. Unlike rovers. Hahahahaha

Magicme
01/01/2006, 1:34 PM
Happy New Year to you all from Monaghan United FC.....You were the only club to send us a Christmas Card u know!!

Thanks and wish you all the best and glad that you managed to stay up this year. Was delighted for you the nite you won promotion in Monaghan and have to say your fans were fantastic and joined in with our player of the year celebrations and spent loads at the bar!

Best of luck for 2006! Go on the Gulls!

KR's Post
02/01/2006, 1:23 PM
Happy New Year to you all from Monaghan United FC.....You were the only club to send us a Christmas Card u know!!

Thanks and wish you all the best and glad that you managed to stay up this year. Was delighted for you the nite you won promotion in Monaghan and have to say your fans were fantastic and joined in with our player of the year celebrations and spent loads at the bar!

Best of luck for 2006! Go on the Gulls!
That was a great night. Remember some bits well, and others...... Me and my mate had 14 shots of sambuca between us and the rest! Loved it up there that night. Thanks for the recognition. Happt new year!

Magicme
03/01/2006, 3:14 PM
Hey its not hard to acknowledge when you have some friendly fans visit....

KR's Post
03/01/2006, 4:10 PM
Hey its not hard to acknowledge when you have some friendly fans visit....
It was a great night... It truly was! One i'll never forget. Your fans were great. I was talking to the super dad and daughter aswell that go to every game! They are a credit to your club. Well done and best of luck next season!

Magicme
03/01/2006, 7:14 PM
Yeah James and Denise are stars! Will tell them you complimented them in here.

Thanks Tarzan we need all the luck we can get next year....altho we have a few new signings which should shake things up a bit so who knows!