PDA

View Full Version : Davy Mulcahy

Dick Long
20/12/2005, 12:46 PM
Heard you've signed him. All I can say is FCUK!!!!

ollie
20/12/2005, 2:00 PM
would you like to expand on that?

Dick Long
20/12/2005, 2:20 PM
Fcuk Sh1t B0ll0ck$!!!

daveh
20/12/2005, 2:38 PM
Is that good or bad?still not making yourself clear!

razor
20/12/2005, 2:52 PM
Who is he?

Dick Long
20/12/2005, 3:09 PM
He's Waterford United's captain and best player, had a stormer against Cork in the most recent match at RSC. Equally as good at centre-half or midfield 'general'. Anyway my apologies, because though I was first told on good authority it's signed and sealed, now I hear it actually isn't so hopefully it's not going to happen. He's a fantastic player - totally under-rated outside the club.

razor
20/12/2005, 3:15 PM
He's Waterford United's captain and best player, had a stormer against Cork in the most recent match at RSC. Equally as good at centre-half or midfield 'general'. Anyway my apologies, because though I was first told on good authority it's signed and sealed, now I hear it actually isn't so hopefully it's not going to happen. He's a fantastic player - totally under-rated outside the club.Grand we'll have him so

noby
20/12/2005, 3:16 PM
I so hope you're wrong, Dick. I'd hate to see him go.

harry crumb
20/12/2005, 3:51 PM
Invarioubly he is always the best Waterford player against us so he is a good player.

a bit harsh on Waterford if they were to lose him.

Peadar
20/12/2005, 4:05 PM
Invarioubly he is always the best Waterford player against us so he is a good player.

Yer man Purcell had a great game against us earlier in the season too.

Any decent strikers and left sided midfielders about?

Dick Long
20/12/2005, 4:24 PM
Actually there are rumours that Cork have been courting Colm Heffernan as a possible replacement for Kearney. Similar players in that they're world-beaters on their day, but like most wide players have about as many quiet days as good ones. Would hate to see him go anywhere also - he's one of about 3 or 4 players of proper quality we've got to build on, aside from a couple of local youngsters with hopefully quality-potential. Heffernan being a Limerick lad hopefully the Kerley factor will keep him with us.

harry crumb
20/12/2005, 4:25 PM
Colm heffernan could be a replacement for kearney I suppose.

But not sure would he be as good

pete
20/12/2005, 5:16 PM
Always dodgy signing players based on performances in local derbies - i think Arsene Wenger says he never signs players based on WC or Euro Championship tournaments as players play different from day to day performances.

Its enivitable that City will be attractive to the best players in Munster. Heffernan played well in the RSC cow patch & i think someone mentioned he was good at Waterford too.