PDA

View Full Version : Mama Mia!

Poor Student
17/12/2005, 8:08 PM
MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS -- AND IT TURNS OUT SHE'S HIS MOTHER!
Friday December 9, 2005

By Grace Green

MARSEILLES, France -- Skirt-chasing playboy Daniel Anceneaux spent weeks talking with a sensual woman on the Internet before arranging a romantic rendezvous at a remote beach -- and discovering that his on-line sweetie of six months was his own mother!

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. Just as the mortified mother and son realized the error of their ways, a patrolman passed by and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

The girl-crazy X-ray technician said he began flirting with normally straitlaced Nicole -- who lives six miles away in a Marseilles suburb -- while scouring the Internet for young ladies to put a little pizzazz in his life.

"Mom called herself Sweet Juliette and I called myself The Prince of Pleasure, and unfortunately, neither one of us had any idea who the other was," said flabbergasted Daniel.

"The conversations even got a little racy a couple of times.

"But I really started to fall for her, because there seemed to be a sensitive side that you don't see in many girls.

"She sent me poems she had written and told me about her dreams and desires, and it was really very romantic.

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

When starry-eyed Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture, Nicole e-mailed him a photo of a curvy, half-clad cutie she'd scanned from a men's magazine.

"The girl in the picture was so beautiful, I begged Juliette to meet me on the beach -- and Mom said yes," he recalled. "Mom says she was falling for me, too, and she just wanted to meet me, even though she knew I'd be disappointed when I saw her.

"As for me, I figured I was going to find the girl of my dreams.

"I guess that's about as wrong as I've ever been."

Daniel admits he and his mother could do little but stammer and stutter around each other for days after their cyberspace exploits came to light. And his father Paul -- Nicole's husband of 27 years -- wasn't too happy when the story hit the news and his beer-drinking buddies made him the butt of their jokes.

"Dad was ticked for a while and he forbid Mom to talk to anybody on the Internet ever again," said embarrassed Daniel.

http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/news/wwn/20051209/113414040002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yikes!:eek: The father took that strangely well.:confused:

Dazzy
17/12/2005, 11:48 PM
Well they always say you end up with someone just like your mother! Guess he took that a little to serious:D

hamish
21/12/2005, 12:30 PM
Don't read anything into this but is shifting distant cousins allright???:confused:

willymccann
21/12/2005, 12:34 PM
Don't read anything into this but is shifting distant cousins allright???:confused:

That has to be POTM for December - lmao

paul_oshea
21/12/2005, 12:50 PM
is it your friend sirhamish??? ;)

hamish
21/12/2005, 1:09 PM
is it your friend sirhamish???

Don't follow that POS.:confused:

No, I was just curious, that's all.;)

sligoman
21/12/2005, 1:12 PM
Don't read anything into this but is shifting distant cousins allright???:confused::eek: Ah, Jaysus Hamish. I should have known that was the type of thing ye were into down that way:p.

hamish
21/12/2005, 1:19 PM
I honestly don't know what youse are on about. :confused:

I was thinking about that recent report in the UK where members of some Asian community had an increased rate of birth defects due to inter-marriage between cousins etc.

Also, is it morally wrong or wrong in any way - to date a distant cousin???

I mean, have any of you lot been at a wedding where you copped off/sh@gged/groped (with) a distant relation??

strangeirish
21/12/2005, 1:25 PM
I honestly don't know what youse are on about.

I was thinking about that recent report in the UK where members of some Asian community had an increased rate of birth defects due to inter-marriage between cousins etc.

Just look at the royal family!!!!:D

Also, is it morally wrong or wrong in any way - to date a distant cousin???

Well, that depends how far away they are. :D

sligoman
21/12/2005, 1:44 PM
Also, is it morally wrong or wrong in any way - to date a distant cousin???Are you a member of the travelling community?;)

I mean, have any of you lot been at a wedding where you copped off/sh@gged/groped (with) a distant relation??Erm no, why, have you?:p.

hamish
21/12/2005, 2:51 PM
Are you a member of the travelling community?

No. They wouldn't have me. Although, as I mentioned in another thread a while back, I did have a couple of dates with a (settled) bird in the 80s. Gorgeous blonde she was. Hamish no shnob.

Be nice Sligoman, it's Christmas.:cool: :D

Jerry The Saint
21/12/2005, 3:01 PM
Sounds unbelievable! :eek:

Ehh, you might want to check the source on that story and some of the other stories they've uncovered lately - http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/.

I like this one - http://entertainment.tv.yahoo.com/entnews/wwn/20051215/113465880011.html :D

MAN DATES GAL ON INTERNET FOR SIX MONTHS -- AND IT TURNS OUT SHE'S HIS MOTHER!
Friday December 9, 2005

noby
21/12/2005, 3:13 PM
I mean, have any of you lot been at a wedding where you copped off/sh@gged/groped (with) a distant relation??

Sounds like the kind of wedding where everyone sits at the one side of the church.

Seriously, though, as for the birth defects, apparantley the risk is higher in babies of second cousins than first cousins. Something to bear in mind the next time there's a slow set at a family wedding.

hamish
21/12/2005, 6:00 PM
Sounds like the kind of wedding where everyone sits at the one side of the church.

Seriously, though, as for the birth defects, apparantley the risk is higher in babies of second cousins than first cousins. Something to bear in mind the next time there's a slow set at a family wedding.

LOL - :D

Funny that, you'd think that the risk would be greater with first cousins than second cousins. Wonder why?

sligoman
21/12/2005, 10:10 PM
Funny that, you'd think that the risk would be greater with first cousins than second cousins. Wonder why?It's something to do with the gene pool afaik.

hamish
22/12/2005, 1:16 AM
It's something to do with the gene pool afaik.

Get ya Sligoman but how???? You'd imagine the further away you're related the less likely there'd be problems. I really don't understand this TBH.:o

We'll leave it to strangeirish to explain it - he knows everything.