PDA

View Full Version : Irish girlfriend service

Pages : [1] 2

A face
16/12/2005, 9:01 PM
Irish Girlfriend Service (http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/irish-bombshell-big.htm)

Dazzy
16/12/2005, 9:38 PM
Lmao, who in the hell would bid for that!

Jon'o
16/12/2005, 9:48 PM
Take the following words

ruff

badgers

as

@rse

a

And re-arrange them. :D

A face
16/12/2005, 11:17 PM
Lmao, who in the hell would bid for that!

You know what the dogs say ..... !?!?!!

Ruff ruff !! :p

Green Tribe
17/12/2005, 9:13 AM
that's fcuking hilarious :D bet some thicko american does it...:D at the top it says;

Condition : used

current bid 31 euros! :eek:

thejollyrodger
17/12/2005, 9:17 AM
Hahaha:d

aido_b
17/12/2005, 5:22 PM
With all due respect to that young lady I'd rather bid on a blow up doll!

Maz
17/12/2005, 5:23 PM
With all due respect to that young lady I'd rather bid on a blow up doll!
Ah lads ye are so mean, some of ye would be glad to get her

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:27 PM
Ah lads ye are so mean, some of ye would be glad to get her
someone like sligoman......:D

your one for sale there is like a standard girl in sligo:eek: :p

Maz
17/12/2005, 5:27 PM
someone like sligoman......:D

your one for sale there is like a standard girl in sligo :p
How would you know? :p

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:29 PM
How would you know? :p
well, i'm only going on what i've been told:o ;)

sligoman
17/12/2005, 5:30 PM
someone like sligoman......:D, what good is she? All she's willing to do is cook and clean. Wait, that's a good thing:D.

*Ups the bid on her now*;)

Maz
17/12/2005, 5:31 PM
well, i'm only going on what i've been told:o ;)
You should know better than to believe all you are told. Fair play to her, she has guts god love her

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:32 PM
*Ups the bid on her now*;)
what did i tell yis:D

You should know better than to believe all you are told. Fair play to her, she has guts god love her
i agree, god love her:p

Maz
17/12/2005, 5:33 PM
what did i tell yis:D

i agree, god love her:p
Go on put your pic up and see who bids on you

dfx-
17/12/2005, 5:33 PM
Fair play to her, she has guts god love her

*tempted to say something unfair*;) :o :p

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:34 PM
Go on put your pic up and see who bids on you
i'm ok thanks, i dont have to go begging over the net to get with someone;)

sligoman
17/12/2005, 5:34 PM
Go on put your pic up and see who bids on you:D, Go on De Town, you know ya wanna. Dont worry, I wont bid on you, yer safe this time :p.

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:35 PM
:D, Go on De Town, you know ya wanna.
nah, not really:)

Dont worry, I wont bid on you, yer ok:P
i'd be getting worried if you did:D

sligoman
17/12/2005, 5:37 PM
i'd be getting worried if you did:DWhy? Can you cook and clean? That's all I'd be needing/using ya for;):D.

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:39 PM
Why? Can you cook and clean?
eh, no:cool:

Maz
17/12/2005, 5:45 PM
eh, no:cool:
Course you can, They teach you that in Wilsons

sligoman
17/12/2005, 5:47 PM
eh, no:cool:Maz, you'll have to train him ASAP;).

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:49 PM
Course you can, They teach you that in Wilsons
luckily they dont, although the cúnts up there could do with some training themselves:mad:

Maz
17/12/2005, 5:51 PM
luckily they dont, although the cúnts up there could do with some training themselves:mad:
Dont lie Ive seen the set up there, all going around in yer aprons

De Town
17/12/2005, 5:56 PM
Dont lie Ive seen the set up there, all going around in yer aprons
no havent noticed that myself:confused: :D

hamish
17/12/2005, 6:21 PM
Yeah, Maz is right..........leave the poor girl alone.:mad:

Unless it's for charadee or a bet I can't see why she would want to make such a twerp of herself.

And BTW she's NOT that bad looking either

I wouldn't even think of making a bid - fcuking slave trade.

I'm surprised at you lot.......let me check............yep, it is the 21st Century.:rolleyes: :(

the 12 th man
17/12/2005, 6:47 PM
Unless it's for charadee or a bet I can't see why she would want to make such a twerp of herself.

(

Or a scam,credit cards are accepted.
I'd say you'd be suprised by the amount of people out there willing to reply to this kind of thing...................not me though .............................................I swear:D

dfx-
17/12/2005, 7:01 PM
Yeah, Maz is right..........leave the poor girl alone.:mad:

I'm surprised at you lot.......let me check............yep, it is the 21st Century.

Effectively it is that she is making such a twerp of herself that she is goading such '21st century reactions' - whatever they are :rolleyes:

You have to be extremely thick or naive to do as she is doing. Maz comes across to me as being sympathetic just because of the idiocy of what she is doing. She is a 'poor girl' indeed wanting to even contemplate such 'jokes' and is therefore fair game, if you will.

Even at the nicest terms, she might be doing it 'for a joke'. If so, then she will become the butt of many a joke as a natural result.

I would term it a very 20th century reaction to say 'ah sure fair play, what harm does it do' to such utter, utter idiocy.

:)

Maz
17/12/2005, 7:11 PM
Effectively it is that she is making such a twerp of herself that she is goading such '21st century reactions' - whatever they are :rolleyes:

You have to be extremely thick or naive to do as she is doing. Maz comes across to me as being sympathetic just because of the idiocy of what she is doing. She is a 'poor girl' indeed wanting to even contemplate such 'jokes' and is therefore fair game, if you will.
Even at the nicest terms, she might be doing it 'for a joke'. If so, then she will become the butt of many a joke as a natural result.

I would term it a very 20th century reaction to say 'ah sure fair play, what harm does it do' to such utter, utter idiocy.

:)

Ah well kinda, sure God loves a trier

Poor Student
17/12/2005, 7:12 PM
How does it work? Could she be legally bound by the parameters she laid out if someone makes an acceptable bid?

sligoman
17/12/2005, 7:26 PM
How does it work? Could she be legally bound by the parameters she laid out if someone makes an acceptable bid?Why, what are you thinking of?:confused::D.

Dazzy
17/12/2005, 7:43 PM
Ah now Poor Student she did say no sexual favours so your gonna have to look elsewhere :p

Poor Student
17/12/2005, 8:19 PM
Ah now Poor Student she did say no sexual favours so your gonna have to look elsewhere :p

Feck that. With all the cleaning and ironing to do here the week will be out before it gets to that.:D Something told me I should have closed the open enededness of that post! Seriously though? (and no, don't follow on from this with another cheap dig:D )

hamish
17/12/2005, 8:25 PM
Effectively it is that she is making such a twerp of herself that she is goading such '21st century reactions' - whatever they are

Now don't start getting all heavy on me dee eff ecks.

Being a Tottyland regular, you should have seen I was setting a trap. Now you've spoiled it..........so.................SLAP.:p

You have a point though. Y'know, given all the talk about glass ceilings, women's fight for rights etc over the years.......it's women like that often make me wonder. So I contemplate the following

Aren't they really happier in the kitchen?...they're much better cooks
Experiencing the joy of producing babies.....it gives meaning to their lives
Leaving all the horrible, important decisions to men......no stress
Working hard keeping themselves pretty so that they can hold onto their man

Red flag to a bull the above dfx. Wonder will anyone bite:D
heh heh

The bit about the credit card and scam is interesting though - the 12th man might be on to something.

dfx-
17/12/2005, 9:17 PM
I had expected it was a trap hence the :) .....but it gets the point across irrespective - at least someone has said it...:D

REVIP
17/12/2005, 9:21 PM
Dead evening so checked out eBay.ie

She's been on eBay since 2003, and, although not particularly active, has a 100% rating

Payment is via Paypal, which eliminates the scam possibility.

Bidding is already at 365 Euro and still another five days to go.

Anto McC
17/12/2005, 10:06 PM
Bidding is already at 365 Euro and still another five days to go.

Im holding off till the last minute to put in my bid :D

sligoman
17/12/2005, 10:21 PM
Im holding off till the last minute to put in my bid :DWhy does that not surprise me:p.

Dazzy
17/12/2005, 11:40 PM
Feck that. With all the cleaning and ironing to do here the week will be out before it gets to that.:D Something told me I should have closed the open enededness of that post! Seriously though? (and no, don't follow on from this with another cheap dig:D )

Well when it comes to cleaning and ironing she is useful, but shed be kicked out the door if she tried anything :D

Everyone be honest who bid for her???

hamish
18/12/2005, 2:47 AM
Im holding off till the last minute to put in my bid :D

Jaysus, is one woman not enough for ya:eek:

Now you want three - are you "doing a strangeirish" and setting up a harem or something.:D

Anto McC
18/12/2005, 8:24 AM
Id be doing well to get one,thats why im bidding ;) :D

babydol
18/12/2005, 12:52 PM
Id be doing well to get one,thats why im bidding ;)

:confused: :D

Anto McC
18/12/2005, 1:05 PM
;) :cool:

aido_b
18/12/2005, 2:02 PM
anyone got a loan of €380 ?!?!? its for eh ... eh .... college books and stuff .... :D

REVIP
18/12/2005, 4:26 PM
€380 will not get you too far - bidding went through €1,000 at 3.30 this afternoon!

Wonder when the press will get onto it!

sligoman
18/12/2005, 8:39 PM
Everyone be honest who bid for her???You presumably, considering yer asking the question like;) :p.

Poor Student
18/12/2005, 8:41 PM
Lads I say we all chip in and get her for Hamish for Xmas. With the amount of Totty he is posting it seems he could do with her.:D

dfx-
18/12/2005, 9:15 PM
That sounds like a plan, PS....:D

aido_b
18/12/2005, 9:34 PM
right lads this aint a joke but me and me mates were just lookin at the ad and we reckon we know her!:D seriously! gonna go check it out tomorrow to see if its her!