chelsea v barcelona
real madrid v arsenal
werder bremen v juventus
bayern munich v milan
psv v lyon
ajax v inter
benfica v liverpool
rangers v villareal

i suppose the chelsea v barcelona and bayern munich v milan are the highlights!

jockser
16/12/2005, 10:21 AM
Madrid arsenal also!
Benfica are out thats for sure!

drinkfeckarse
Happy with Liverpools draw. Couldn't have asked for any better. Rangers have got what I think is their best draw too although it will be anything but easy.

onenilgameover
Chelski Arsenal and Rangers all out............. Liverpool to bring it home again...I bet Mourinho is kickin himself now....

jockser
16/12/2005, 10:22 AM
first legs first
chelsea v barcelona
real madrid v arsenal
werder bremen v juventus
bayern munich v milan
psv v lyon
ajax v inter
benfica v liverpool
rangers v villareal

i suppose the chelsea v barcelona and bayern munich v milan are the highlights!
Quater finals......
Barca
Arsenal
Juve
Milan
Lyon
Inter
liverpool
Villareal

gustavo
16/12/2005, 10:25 AM
barcelona
arsenal
juventus
bayern munich
lyon
inter
liverpool
villareal

tiktok
16/12/2005, 10:33 AM
I get the distinct feeling that Liverpool's name is on this again

Dublin12
16/12/2005, 10:35 AM
Barca
Arsenal
Juve
Milan
Lyon
Inter
Benefica
Villareal

Block G Raptor
16/12/2005, 10:40 AM
I get the distinct feeling that Liverpool's name is on this again

Yep No 6 coming up methinks

Clifford
16/12/2005, 10:53 AM
It will be strange watchin Wegner lead out Real v the Arse...

Benfica should be easy for luckypool, not having beaten anything decent in qualification.

KK77
16/12/2005, 11:17 AM
Benfica will be a tricky tie they have nothing to lose so we ain't through til it's over lads

cullenswood
16/12/2005, 12:05 PM
Anyone know where I'd be able to get tickets to the Nou Camp for the second leg of the Chelsea game, or how difficult it would be to do so?

pete
16/12/2005, 12:08 PM
1/4 finals.

chelsea
real madrid
juventus
milan
lyon
inter
liverpool
villareal

joeSoap
16/12/2005, 12:17 PM
I presume this means that we would have had a Man Utd V L iverpool tie if United hadn't screwed up then, as Liverpool were told that the only reason they were in was a special exemption and they could draw anyone??

Karlos
16/12/2005, 12:33 PM
It will be strange watchin Wegner lead out Real v the Arse...

yeah it'll be strange alright watching Wegner's Real Vs Wenger's Arsenal.

Two names so similar pitting their wits against each other, could only happen in football :rolleyes: :D

Block G Raptor
16/12/2005, 12:36 PM
Anyone know where I'd be able to get tickets to the Nou Camp for the second leg of the Chelsea game, or how difficult it would be to do so?

Not too sure where you'd get them other than the club ticket office at the nou
I went to see them play monaco a few years ago and walked up on the night and got a ticket

NeilMcD
16/12/2005, 1:00 PM
They are sold out. A few friends of mine bought them before the draw was made. think they are ****ed off now that Barc is going to be full of right wing ****s now.

ollie
16/12/2005, 2:34 PM
i love this stage of the champions league.theres always super matches on.this year will be no different.i'd say the barca chelski and lyon PSV are the picks of the round for me

jockser
16/12/2005, 2:38 PM
I get the distinct feeling that Liverpool's name is on this againdont want to get all supersticious again but according to the echo...

"Liverpool and Benfica have met three times before in the European Cup, with the Reds having gone on to reach the final on each occasion."

thejollyrodger
16/12/2005, 3:19 PM
the arsenal Reál madrid game should be good

onenilgameover
16/12/2005, 3:29 PM
dont want to get all supersticious again but according to the echo...

"Liverpool and Benfica have met three times before in the European Cup, with the Reds having gone on to reach the final on each occasion."

lovely stuff....bring more of this lark on...was great reading all the different facts regarding Liverpool this and that. TBH it kinda feels like the same campaign as last years....its all goin so smoothly like some sort football world from the twilight zone...:confused:

JoeSemi
16/12/2005, 3:32 PM
They are sold out. A few friends of mine bought them before the draw was made. think they are ****ed off now that Barc is going to be full of right wing ****s now.

There'd be right wingers no matter who they played anyway. Leave Shaun Wright-Phillips out of this!:D

sligoman
16/12/2005, 3:37 PM
A lot of ye seem to be underestimating Barca's chances of winning the CL. Liverpool wont win again, not a hope. Barca will wrap it up, they are just too classy:).

Raheny Red
16/12/2005, 6:07 PM
I think that all the teams that are playin away in the first leg will all qualify for the next round....

So the last 8 will be:
barca, arsenal, juve, villareal, ac milan, liverpool, inter and lyon..........

Might even throw a fiver on that :cool: ;)

sligoman
16/12/2005, 6:45 PM
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Juventus
Milan
PSV
Inter Milan
Liverpool
Villareal

De Town
16/12/2005, 9:36 PM
For me its:

Barcelona
Real Madrid
Juventus
Milan
Lyon
Inter Milan
Liverpool
Villareal

Trying to get tickets for the Barca - Chelsea game at the Nou Camp. Contacted the club. Haven't got back to me yet.

dfx-
16/12/2005, 9:53 PM
Trying to get tickets for the Barca - Chelsea game at the Nou Camp. Contacted the club. Haven't got back to me yet.

As far as I know they're pretty much sold out...they were selling them before the draw.....

De Town
16/12/2005, 10:03 PM
As far as I know they're pretty much sold out...they were selling them before the draw.....
ah well.....You never know:ball:

Galwayexile
16/12/2005, 10:54 PM
chelsea and barcelona will be a cracker and i see chelsea beating them just slightly. They have a better balance and hopefully duff will be back to his best by feb/march.

Arsenal have a very tough match against madrid.They can take them at highbury but will loose the tie in madrid. Arsenal if they buy a new midfielder in january have a slim chance.

Liverpool verses benfica - Tough one for us. Benfica have proven by beating utd that they are a good side.Liverpool to advance though as they should be too strong and have the better defence.

Redtop
16/12/2005, 10:56 PM
I presume this means that we would have had a Man Utd V L iverpool tie if United hadn't screwed up then, as Liverpool were told that the only reason they were in was a special exemption and they could draw anyone??
the teams get country protection for the last sixteen

dfx-
16/12/2005, 10:58 PM
Liverpool don't so we could play Utd or Arsenal if they had finished second...

Redtop
19/12/2005, 5:15 PM
only in the group stages we didnt but every team gets it in the last sixteen

dfx-
19/12/2005, 5:43 PM
Nah, we lost it for the whole tournament, we couldn't play Arsenal or Chelsea because they won their group or were already in our group, so we could only play Rangers or Man U.

jockser
20/12/2005, 12:18 AM
so we could only play Rangers or Man U.:D :D LOL man who???? who did they get anyway?:D

Redtop
20/12/2005, 11:30 AM
accrington stanley i think:D :D

cullenswood
20/12/2005, 11:54 AM

Where were they selling them do you know?