PDA

View Full Version : Super Mike

Youngdarren
13/12/2005, 10:19 PM
As a Limerick Fc supporter I would like to be kept informed on your preperations for pre season as I see Mike bringing ye a long way this season.

If he was still boss of us I reckon we would be plying our trade against ye in the premier next season.

As our club is in decline , I do hope your club is on the up..as I can justify that is what Kerley is capeable of.

P.s Tell him stay away from Limerick's first team :)

Mental Man
13/12/2005, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the good will messages, well from what we can gather he seems to be well respected down in Limerick so thats good to hear.
Though its a hell of a step up from 1st division to the premiere so i hope he is able to handle it and the pressure, sure all we can be at this stage is optimisitc abou the appointment.
But thanks anyway and all the best to yourselves at LFC but to be honest i think he will raid ye for a player or 2.

A face
14/12/2005, 9:50 PM
Kerley formally signs Blues deal

Mike Kerley was unveiled as new Waterford United manager after a meeting with the club’s board earlier this week.

Kerley replaces Brendan Rea, whose short-term stint at the club came to an end when the curtain came down on the 2005 eircom League campaign.

Read more at www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/premier/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=20439)