PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Emulater

Dyl10
13/12/2005, 3:33 PM
I came across a file on one of my random browses that allows you to play you xbox games on your pc! anyone know if it works? coz i get the feelin its a bit dodgey :(

pineapple stu
13/12/2005, 3:41 PM
I don't know about this one, but I've downloaded emulators before (Amstrad 6128). It's a normal programme which effectively runs the exact same way as the other computer. You can then download programmes and run them through the emulator. XBox games would be fairly big for downloading though, I would have thought.

paul_oshea
13/12/2005, 3:44 PM
ive done them for everything up to ps2 and xbox, have always had to pay for those emulators!!! essentially they could work but i dont know enough sorry!!!

check out gaming forums and they will have more there.

RonnieB
14/12/2005, 1:49 PM
There are several xbox emulators out there but all are WIP and none run all that well yet. Give it another 2 years. PS1 emulation is still been perfected all the time so that will give you some idea of the timescales.

Ruairi
20/12/2005, 3:23 PM
emulators for the latest generation of consoles suck. nowhere near playable, although some are working, just about, there's one for the gamecube that's runnable iirc.

have a psx emulator which runs games but very very badly, and slowly.

emulators are best for things like megadrive/snes etc, i've had hours of fun replaying all the old classics. and getting my amstrad emulator running and seeing that familiar basic screen brought a tear to my eye..