PDA

View Full Version : Pic Phones

pedro
13/12/2005, 3:16 PM
Does any1 know of a website that will host mobile picture messeges?
Needs to be easy to use cos im a dumbs**t.
cheers!
If it will get u's to find me a site quicker then i'll imply that i mite share the pics with u. ;)

Peadar
13/12/2005, 3:19 PM
Does any1 know of a website that will host mobile picture messeges?

If you're a vodafone (http://www.vodafone.ie/) customer then you have an online photo album.
You'll need to set it up but they'll help you no doubt.

pedro
13/12/2005, 3:24 PM
You good sir are a gentleman and a scholar!!
cheers! let the smut commence!:D

Jon'o
13/12/2005, 9:02 PM
You good sir are a gentleman and a scholar!!
cheers! let the smut commence!:D

If the sumt is any good put a link up so we can check it for you!!! :D

pedro
14/12/2005, 12:46 PM
Hmmm, dunno about that! i've noticed on this forum that there is a serious lack of smut and i feel this is the case because it would be frowned upon! I dont want to become the bad boy in the school yard who found his daddy's pron!!
I feel this issue needs to be addressed and see what the overall general feeling is towards posting that sorta thing.
anyway i dont think the lady in question would appreciate havin her bits out on the web!!

Peadar
14/12/2005, 12:54 PM
i've noticed on this forum that there is a serious lack of smut and i feel this is the case because it would be frowned upon!

You obviously haven't seen what sirhamish has been posting on the Totty Watch thread (http://foot.ie/showthread.php?t=22183)! ;)

pedro
15/12/2005, 8:58 AM
You obviously haven't seen what sirhamish has been posting on the Totty Watch thread!

I gave up on that thread long ago!! everytime i ever checked it there was pics of stuff like the weathergirl (fully clothed!!!!:eek: ) from RTE and stuff like that. very disapointing, but will have to get back into it.
so has sirhamish been posting saucy mobile pics? fingers firmly crossed!:D

joema
16/12/2005, 6:09 PM
Pix2fone - allowes you to send any picture from your pc to your phone. Free to download and very easy to use