PDA

View Full Version : Saw Doctors, London-17th December

liam88
11/12/2005, 6:04 PM
Who else is going? Taking my lass-maybe will see you in there? :)

Maz
11/12/2005, 6:07 PM
Ah the Saw Doctors are great, esp Leo, he's a character and a half.
Enjoy it!

Hither green
11/12/2005, 9:46 PM

Didn't see that. Where are they playing?

Risteard
11/12/2005, 11:14 PM
And all the Galway posters, goes without saying i suppose.
Should be a good foot.ie gathering.

Babysis
12/12/2005, 11:41 AM
Im going, looking forward to it, should be a good night. Ive never been to the islington acadamy, usually see them in shepherds Bush, but this will be much easier for getting home from. :)

Babysis
17/12/2005, 11:23 PM
Just home now - superb:D .good venue apart from the idiot who was like 7ft tall and decided to stand in front of me. once we went upstairs it was great. good mix of old and new songs. Ive no voice left, but it was worth it :)

liam88
18/12/2005, 1:09 PM
Just home now - superb:D .good venue apart from the idiot who was like 7ft tall and decided to stand in front of me. once we went upstairs it was great. good mix of old and new songs. Ive no voice left, but it was worth it :)
Aye what a brilliant night!!! did you see us (right at the front in the middle)? I was wearing a Celtic jersey.

Drumcondra Red
18/12/2005, 1:12 PM
I was wearing a Celtic jersey.

:rolleyes: :o

Babysis
18/12/2005, 5:33 PM
Aye what a brilliant night!!! did you see us (right at the front in the middle)? I was wearing a Celtic jersey.

eh, no :o Im fairly short it seems, compared to most people at the gig so I could see nothing. Went upstairs and was looking down on the band and could only see the people at the very front.