PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Doyle

dublinwanderer
09/12/2005, 6:31 PM
i heard today, from a reliable source, that bray have completed the signing of Robbie Doyle. Club yet to confirm it though.
Also told that the club is close to completing the signing of two others but no names were mentioned.
we really need defenders now- kevin doherty, ken Oman would be great signings, but we need a left back as well, this would free up pip. - Keith Doyle was released from Rovers might be a decent signing but the club would need to act fast on these players

Roo69
12/12/2005, 8:27 AM
i heard today, from a reliable source, that bray have completed the signing of Robbie Doyle. Club yet to confirm it though.
Also told that the club is close to completing the signing of two others but no names were mentioned.
we really need defenders now- kevin doherty, ken Oman would be great signings, but we need a left back as well, this would free up pip. - Keith Doyle was released from Rovers might be a decent signing but the club would need to act fast on these players

Not true what so ever..........

mchurl
12/12/2005, 1:19 PM
robbie would be a good signing as he is a quality striker and keith doyle would solve the left back problem

Roo69
12/12/2005, 1:31 PM
Keith would be a useful signing for us alright, he did a very good job for us a few seasons back when we had him on loan. John Frost would be the perfect player to bring in thou.

Hopefully the Jayo money can stand us very well in the transfer market.....

KR's Post
14/12/2005, 11:33 AM
Don't fancy signing Keith Doyle. Think he is s*it! John Frost is the man to go for!! I think Wille Tyrell can do a job there next season though. Composed on the ball, good left foot and will offer us someting going forward, as he did against Shels!

Dodge
14/12/2005, 5:43 PM
Frost is under contract at Pats. And so is Robbie for another couple of months. He'll "probably" be given another one by Pats according to someone I talked to today (high up). I'd like to see him given another contract here.