PDA

View Full Version : Moments To Remember this Season in Mayo

juan pablo
08/12/2005, 5:47 PM
Best Goal?? Comeback,knockbacks!! anything at all that stands out in your mind over the past season in any of the divisions in the mayo Soccer League??

gnasher
09/12/2005, 1:40 PM
I can't remember it was that long ago!

juan pablo
09/12/2005, 2:30 PM
well obviously you didnt do anything memorable then!!

gnasher
09/12/2005, 3:02 PM
well obviously you didnt do anything memorable then!!

Here's one for ya, Hows about the biggest loss/win of the season involving a MAyo side?

Would it be the hockeying Ballinrobe got last week? What was it 11-1? (i hear the ref got Ballinrobes goal with a thirty yard looping header). My memory may be bad but you could'nt forget a 'self styled' decent team getting absolutely destroyed like that.

How do ya like them apples!

juan pablo
09/12/2005, 3:08 PM
Well at least someone read my thread, yes robe did get a hammering,no denying that, not sure about the ref scoring but he could have claimed a few alright, so what other memorable moments from the past season, i think that 11-1 will top the poll!!!haha

galactico
09/12/2005, 8:33 PM
Best Goal?? Comeback,knockbacks!! anything at all that stands out in your mind over the past season in any of the divisions in the mayo Soccer League??
calamity kelly and his feeble attempt at playing centre back...mayo v donegal ot milebush biggest boo boo

see's it
10/12/2005, 10:08 AM
I saw rock legend Tabby doing a gig in Mayo on a rainy night in June

renovater
10/12/2005, 8:24 PM
best moment Westport winning super League and winning F.A.I. Cup what season for down town Westport were sun always shines.
goes to show if you put in the commitment the reward can be great
well done lads

Thunderblaster
12/12/2005, 10:40 PM
best moment Westport winning super League and winning F.A.I. Cup what season for down town Westport were sun always shines.

Since when did Westport become a sunny village?:eek: Westport would be considered as one of the wettest villages in Ireland with one of the most days with rain. The only chance of a tan would be to get covered in cowsh*t!!:D