PDA

View Full Version : Nesovic Rumour

mouldymurphy
13/05/2002, 3:48 PM
ive heard there after alex nesovitch or whatever way its spelt the fella that was with bohs

Neil
13/05/2002, 3:50 PM
Originally posted by mouldymurphy
ive heard there after alex nesovitch
Alex Nesovic... mmm.... I dunno about him?
A bit of a buachaill like... A bit too fond of the booze....

mouldymurphy
13/05/2002, 3:53 PM
sure the best all drank before big games gazza! best!

Pablo
13/05/2002, 3:58 PM
ast i heard he was back in Ingerland working in a 9-5 job

James
13/05/2002, 4:05 PM
no way will a player like NES ever come down to Cork, unless given a really good contract which City as a rule dont give out.. if he was coming back to play in ireland it would be a dublin based club anyway IMO...

we gota face facts that no matter how good the club is or ever will be its always gona be hard to entice players here, rather then dublin...

Anyway isnt Nes an allegdly trouble-maker alcho type..what the hell would we want him for?

Troy.McClure
13/05/2002, 4:20 PM
Originally posted by James
no way will a player like NES ever come down to Cork, unless given a really good contract which City as a rule dont give out.. if he was coming back to play in ireland it would be a dublin based club anyway IMO...
His first Irish club was Finn Harps, hardly the night life capital of Ireland is it? Im not too sure about him either, wasnt he supposed to be with Dundalk last year, but I never heard of him scoring. He was good enough with Boaz though, although Id say youth isnt on his side any more.

pete
13/05/2002, 5:07 PM
Please not Nesovic. Could see himself & Gunther failing out weeks into the season. He comes across as a bit too much of a boozer anyway.

Éanna
14/05/2002, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Neil
A bit of a buachaill like... A bit too fond of the booze....
thats what I've heard

Troy.McClure
14/05/2002, 4:09 PM
Originally posted by Éanna

thats what I've heard

Do you believe everything you hear/read or was this from a "relyable source"?:rolleyes:

pete
14/05/2002, 4:11 PM
I remember standing around outside the bohs players bar last summer at dalymount after one of their euro games & (granted he was injured at the time) Nesovic & the pint glass looked very comfortable with each other.

;)

Éanna
15/05/2002, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
Do you believe everything you hear/read or was this from a "relyable source"?:rolleyes:
Troy where the FCUK did I say I believed it?! I said thats what I'd HEARD:mad: