PDA

View Full Version : The unofficial Dustin the turkey is God thread

Block G Raptor
07/12/2005, 9:25 AM
fcuk it if everyone else is doin1 it ....................:D

The Stars
07/12/2005, 9:27 AM
this is getting ridiculous now........follow my link below my sig for a real football chat that you can talk sh!te on cos this is gone to the dogs....sort it out Adam.

Block G Raptor
07/12/2005, 9:38 AM
point made close thread please mods

Cosmo
07/12/2005, 9:51 AM
Actually, all joking aside, in fairness to dustin did anyone see the den last thursday?

Dustin was wearing the drogs jersey (as was the presenter) and interviewed stephen bradley and graham gartland in the studio - great bit of publicity for the drogs and the league - he really pumped up the final on the show!!

Block G Raptor
07/12/2005, 10:04 AM
Actually, all joking aside, in fairness to dustin did anyone see the den last thursday?

Dustin was wearing the drogs jersey (as was the presenter) and interviewed stephen bradley and graham gartland in the studio - great bit of publicity for the drogs and the league - he really pumped up the final on the show!!

Ah well now this thread takes on new meaning
fair play dustin

EireBadBoy
07/12/2005, 10:33 AM
So is Dustin converted from being a Man Utd fan then? It'd be nice if he continued to wear the Drogs top like he did the Man U one.

mchurl
07/12/2005, 10:42 AM
not abad idea having dustin interviewing drogs players and wearing a drogs shirt. That will help improve the profile of the league with youngt fans and maybe encourage them to attend games

Maz
07/12/2005, 10:43 AM
not abad idea having dustin interviewing drogs players and wearing a drogs shirt. That will help improve the profile of the league with youngt fans and maybe encourage them to attend games
I dont think it is the encouragement of children that is the problem. Its the parents who have to bring them to the games. All kids would be delighted to be brought, its just that most of them arent

drinkfeckarse
07/12/2005, 11:59 AM
Dustin is one of the things I miss about home...legend.

anto1208
07/12/2005, 12:08 PM
did any of ye see dustin in father ted .

its the raffle episode i think , jack gets stuck in a cuboard with a priest who goes on and on about nothing , evelopes and humming noises etc .

baldy guy thats dustin first time i ever seen the man behind the turkey

paul_oshea
07/12/2005, 12:43 PM
no i didnt know that was him, how did you know it was him?

anto1208
07/12/2005, 12:46 PM
no i didnt know that was him, how did you know it was him?

think ray darcy said it one day on his show