PDA

View Full Version : The official George O'Callaghan is god thread

Pablo
06/12/2005, 12:43 PM
The backlash starts here

Georgie is a legend, a supurb football player who is loved in his hometown(all that matters really)

Its all pure jealousy the way people talk about him.

Theres not another player even 50% as good as him in the Eircom league

All Hail King George!

Anto McC
06/12/2005, 12:44 PM
The backlash starts here

Georgie is a legend, a supurb football player who is loved in his hometown(all that matters really)

God is a bit much and i think Weso comes really close but i have to admit,he is a great footballer and im not even from langerland.

BTW,all these threads are starting to get ridiculous

Shelsman
06/12/2005, 12:46 PM
Mod edit : Any abuse should be posted in the abuse thread.

ollie
06/12/2005, 12:46 PM
The backlash starts here

All Hail King George!

:D :D

thejollyrodger
06/12/2005, 12:48 PM
Mod edit : Any abuse should be posted in the abuse thread

Hulsey
06/12/2005, 12:50 PM
O' Callaghan is god, I'm off to bed!

ollie
06/12/2005, 12:51 PM

off with you then.run along now..

Pablo
06/12/2005, 12:53 PM
The backlash starts here

All Hail King George!

just underlining why you all dislike him so

EnDai
06/12/2005, 12:54 PM

Thats a bit unfair on the rest of the league and players don't ya think ;) No denying he is a fantastic player, somewhat marred by some of his actions (but name a great player who isn't), but there's no denying his class.

It tends to be more frustration than jealousy when people talk about him, notably his attempts at cheating and persistent whinging etc. You'd know he was from Cark! ;)

But yes, at the end of the day, fantastic player.

patsh
06/12/2005, 1:16 PM
You are already there mate, you follow Bray.....:D

Come on George, nothing like winding up the $hels thugs and their fans and just watching them go apesh*t over it

George is A god btw, in a team of Gods!

Hulsey
06/12/2005, 1:22 PM
You are already there mate, you follow Bray.....:D

Come on George, nothing like winding up the $hels thugs and their fans and just watching them go apesh*t over it

George is A god btw, in a team of Gods!
Asked for that, fair play you took the opportunity well. We had a crackin' season surpassed all expectations, couldn't ask for anymore. Team of Gods! You're havin' a laugh! Gamble is a much better player than O' Callaghan.

NY Hoop
06/12/2005, 1:41 PM
The backlash starts here

Paddy McCourt

KOH

Maz
06/12/2005, 2:25 PM
I wouldnt say God, but I think people are going OTT about him. Granted he is mouthy etc but he shows passion, I for one would love to have him playing for us

Philo
06/12/2005, 2:33 PM
Who is this George O'Callaghan anyway :confused:

Pablo
06/12/2005, 2:59 PM
Paddy McCourt

KOH

the occasionalskill does not make a good player. he does nothing for 89mins of 99% of matches.

A mere peasent compared to the messiah himself

Risteard
06/12/2005, 3:03 PM
George is God.
Hmmmmmmmm, it is possible.
Ya.
I'm saying ya. Risteard puts his weight behind this thread and thinks yes indeed, George O'Callaghan is in fact GOD.

NY Hoop
06/12/2005, 3:09 PM
the occasionalskill does not make a good player. he does nothing for 89mins of 99% of matches.

A mere peasent compared to the messiah himself

Thanks for displaying your ignorance of the game.

KOH

Colm
06/12/2005, 3:14 PM
Georgie is the best player in the league and is one of the soundest blokes you'll ever meet.

His legendary status is increased by his hatred of Shels and the fact that he loves winding up all the jealous bitter cnuts at lesser clubs.

GEORGIE=LEGEND!:)

Pablo
06/12/2005, 3:15 PM
Thanks for displaying your ignorance of the game.

KOH

i'm ignorent because i dont rate him??

he's not even a regular in the Derry team because his work rate is pathetic

but then again this is going off topic.......Georgie is God remember?

bambi
06/12/2005, 3:33 PM
McCourt has shown more bits of class than GOC. Weso is as good if not better than both of these players, has proven that he is a super player as have the other two.

There is no denying that all 3 of these players are very good players, so that statement about no player being 50% as good as GOC is sh?te. IMO he does not possess the silky skills such as McCourt and Hoolahan.

Your proud to have him in your team as are the other teams that have their stars in their teams, so get over it. You can dislike the opposition players as well.

Risteard
06/12/2005, 3:42 PM
Well the 3 of them are the most entertaining but imo Gamble and Heary are much more valuable.

Pablo
06/12/2005, 3:53 PM
if you look at the shroud of turin, it is clearly the image of GOC

here http://www.uiowa.edu/uima/EDUCATION%20&%20TOURS/images/Shroud-of-Turin.jpg

Pablo
06/12/2005, 5:17 PM
if you look at the shroud of turin, it is clearly the image of GOC

here http://www.uiowa.edu/uima/EDUCATION%20&%20TOURS/images/Shroud-of-Turin.jpg

even the way he returned from England had a significance

http://franciscancards.com/platinum6/pictures/images/j/jesus1.jpg

A face
06/12/2005, 5:39 PM
I have to agree .... i was undecided for a long time, reluctant to admit the truth but i have now seen the light .... i have renounced any doubt i once had, the true word is definitely the best way, the only way .... all eL fans should lead an honest life and this is only possible if you admit the truth ... you will have to look deep inside your soul .... But Gods kingdom will be open to all who admit the error of their ways ..... Step forward brothers into the light, do not be afraid and admit honestly to yourself once and for all ... that George 'Footballing Genius' O'Callaghan is the Lord God Almighty (http://users.ox.ac.uk/~sg/ridgeway/33%20Divine%20light.jpg) .... it is time to follow the true path, rich in the wealth of knowledge !!

OneRedArmy
06/12/2005, 5:48 PM
I don't believe in God. I think he's just a metaphor.

Where does that leave me with Georgie then?:confused:

sligoman
06/12/2005, 5:53 PM
Mod edit : Any abuse should be posted in the abuse thread.Fair enough A face but shouldn't this be in the Cork forum? If one of the mods here were not Cork fans then I think it would have been moved straight away, and rightfully so!

A face
06/12/2005, 6:06 PM
Fair enough A face but shouldn't this be in the Cork forum? If one of the mods here were not Cork fans then I think it would have been moved straight away, and rightfully so!

Post something in the Support forum so !! :p

I DO notice that you weren't shouting for any other thread to be moved .... noted and recorded !!

sligoman
06/12/2005, 6:11 PM
Post something in the Support forum so !! :p

I DO notice that you weren't shouting for any other thread to be moved .... noted and recorded !!Only discovered the other thread now, that should be moved too then;) :p.

A face
06/12/2005, 6:33 PM
Only discovered the other thread now, that should be moved too then;) :p.

:rolleyes:

sligoman
06/12/2005, 6:39 PM
:rolleyes:Less of the eye rolling. If every club is allowed post about their own player in the EL section then I think I'll set up a "Paul McTiernan is god thread" too:rolleyes:.

A face
06/12/2005, 6:43 PM
Less of the eye rolling. If every club is allowed post about their own player in the EL section then I think I'll set up a "Paul McTiernan is god thread" too:rolleyes:.

:rolleyes:

BohsFans
06/12/2005, 6:44 PM

All Hail King George!

Mod edit : Abuse should be posted in the abuse thread.

sligoman
06/12/2005, 6:48 PM
:rolleyes:Ok, I'll set it up now:). Let's see how long it'll take before it get's locked:rolleyes:.

A face
06/12/2005, 6:57 PM
Ok, I'll set it up now:). Let's see how long it'll take before it get's locked:rolleyes:.

Can i get this straight ..... are you going out of your way to set up a thread to see if it gets locked ?? Are you kinda testing the water ... see how far you can push the boat out ??

I am taking for granted the you have thought this through and you are acting responsibly ... if this is not the case, please do tell !!

sligoman
06/12/2005, 6:59 PM
Can i get this straight ..... are you going out of your way to set up a thread to see if it gets locked ?? Are you kinda testing the water ... see how far you can push the boat out ??

I am taking for granted the you have thought this through and you are acting responsibly ... if this is not the case, please do tell !!I'm testing the Cork bias on here ya see. This thread wasn't closed, so I'm seeing if my thread will be closed, it's open now if ya wanna have a look:p.

BohsFans
06/12/2005, 7:07 PM
Mod edit : Abuse should be posted in the abuse thread.

Hitler, I'm entitled to put my opinion where I want on his "man" sorry cheat on this el forum :mad:

A face
06/12/2005, 7:13 PM
Hitler, I'm entitled to put my opinion where I want on his "man" sorry cheat on this el forum :mad:

You're not really .... that why it was moderated ..... go back to the start and try and figure it out again ..... sometimes if you draw pictures, it helps.

BohsFans
06/12/2005, 10:34 PM
You're not really .... that why it was moderated ..... go back to the start and try and figure it out again ..... sometimes if you draw pictures, it helps.

I am actually because I'm from Dublin and I'm better than you :p

ps- can you draw me a picture, and no animals please, that's all you country folk seem to know how to draw:rolleyes:

daveh
06/12/2005, 10:57 PM
We really do draw great animal pictures dont we!!

We can also read,write,do maths and stuff like that,we learned it in this building called a "school", you should try it sometime,better start off at junior infants though,they do long division in senior infants and i dont think your ready for that yet but dont worry,it'll come to ya in time

now run along and find a car to rob or sumtin

A face
06/12/2005, 11:10 PM
I am actually because I'm from Dublin and I'm better than you :p

ps- can you draw me a picture, and no animals please, that's all you country folk seem to know how to draw:rolleyes:

You fĂșcking clown !!

Colm
07/12/2005, 11:11 AM
You fĂșcking clown !!

In a nutshell!

Fcuking jealous big pub tosser!!

pete
07/12/2005, 1:58 PM
We can also read,write,do maths and stuff like that,we learned it in this building called a "school", you should try it sometime,better start off at junior infants though,they do long division in senior infants and i dont think your ready for that yet but dont worry,it'll come to ya in time

Thats why we all living in dublin doing jobs dubs can't. To paraphrase the UCD chant - culchies are dubs bosses...

rebs23
09/12/2005, 12:44 PM
Thats why we all living in dublin doing jobs dubs can't. To paraphrase the UCD chant - culchies are dubs bosses...

Best one I've heard all week!