PDA

View Full Version : The Official George O'Callaghan Abuse Thread

Pages : [1] 2

A face
05/12/2005, 11:42 PM
OK people ..... this is the Official George O'Callaghan Abuse Thread

All abuse/bile/hate/disgust should be vented at him via this thread where possible.

If there are enough reason provided for hating him, then we can look at having a poll, allowing his followers, sorry ... haters to select their most apporpriate reason for their hatred.

RedX
05/12/2005, 11:58 PM
This forum has gone to complete sh*t lately...i am all for opinions and plenty of banter but the amount of Anti-Cork rubbish on nearly every thread that starts is unreal...a lot of it comes down to a few posters on here who seem to be delibertly starting threads about either Cork City or one of there players...the main guy at the moment doing it is that little fcuker Jimmy-Boy from Waterford...:mad:

Check out his last 10 posts and its clear to see what he is doing....

EireBadBoy
06/12/2005, 12:42 AM
Haaaa,haaaa,haaaa! Great. :D

wakenuppaddy
06/12/2005, 6:10 AM
Not often I aggree with you Eirebadpup:D :ball: :D

sfc red
06/12/2005, 8:18 AM
I think jimmy-boy is great - has opinions and is not afraid to voice them :)

Drumcondra Red
06/12/2005, 8:44 AM
Georgie is nothing more then cheating scum!!!

MariborKev
06/12/2005, 9:22 AM
This forum has gone to complete sh*t lately...i am all for opinions and plenty of banter but the amount of Anti-Cork rubbish on nearly every thread that starts is

Makes a pleasant change from the pro Cork bias of recent years.

The backlash has started:D

nismo
06/12/2005, 9:31 AM
your **** and you no you are!!!! ronaldinho wannabe,no one in england wants to sign a showboat who cannot show!

Maz
06/12/2005, 9:34 AM
Jesus, lads are some of ye not getting a bit over excited about him.

Dodge
06/12/2005, 9:39 AM
O'Callaghan is easily among the most talented players in the league. However, he does not endear himself to opposition fans with his rascism, drink driving, ugliness and copnstant whining.

max power
06/12/2005, 9:43 AM
dodge, so bitter.....but yet so true :D

Gareth
06/12/2005, 9:44 AM
Odd thread and the only reason I post it is to point out that Anti-Cork sentiment getting complained about is because you won the league, before you it was us and kinda still is getting the dogs abuse and before that Pats. Its just the way it seems to go. People love you cos your not in competition with them but once you win you are hated. For further examples see:

Michael Schumacher
Manchester United
Meath

Jerry The Saint
06/12/2005, 9:55 AM
I wholeheartedly endorse the Anti-Cork rubbish stance of foot.ie. I don't like rubbish from any county so I'm definitely opposed to "Cork rubbish".

Also, O'Callaghan has the face, manners, and general demeanour of a dysenteric rodent.

Block G Raptor
06/12/2005, 9:59 AM
HE IS SCUM, SCUM , JUST PLAIN SCUM imo

sfc red
06/12/2005, 10:30 AM
Carlsberg don't do foot.ie threads....

Hulsey
06/12/2005, 10:31 AM
Anyone who acts in the way which O' Callaghan does is inevitably going to get a load of abuse thrown at them. Think Robbie Savage, bet any Cork fans who follow an English team despise him too. Notice how nobody is getting on Joe Gambles case as he is an honest footballer, not like that cheating scum O' Callaghan.

mchurl
06/12/2005, 10:38 AM
O'Callaghan's actions are obviously going to get abuse from people

Lim till i die
06/12/2005, 10:48 AM
not like that cheating scum O' Callaghan.

Scum, Cheat, Drunk, Whinge-bag, Nazi, Pansie, Ugly, Coward, Dirtbag, Rat-Faced.

Phew.........now I can crawl back to the first division and never rise above my station again :p :)

Cosmo
06/12/2005, 10:51 AM
He's a drink driving scumbag :mad:

sonofstan
06/12/2005, 11:11 AM
He's a drink driving scumbag :mad:

there's a song there .... to the tune 'a suburb of dublin, you're just a suburb of dublin'

Cosmo
06/12/2005, 11:16 AM
there's a song there .... to the tune 'a suburb of dublin, you're just a suburb of dublin'

That doesnt wind up us at all - sure we were even singing that ourselves lastnight :)

Anyway back on topic about the scumbag

joeSoap
06/12/2005, 11:18 AM
Yet ye're all still very pre-occupied with him. Wouldn't the EL be a very dull place without him. Keep it up Georgie..class player. Jealousy is a very sad quality in humans....bet all of ye would have him in ye're teams in a shot!!

Speranza
06/12/2005, 11:23 AM
Drink driving, diving, trying to influence refs and constant whining like a fecking pansey. Georgie you are scum.

pól-dcfc
06/12/2005, 11:30 AM
...and you smell of cat pi$s

Kingdom
06/12/2005, 12:07 PM
Is maith liom caca milís

Anto McC
06/12/2005, 12:35 PM
I think George is a great player and he'll do anything to win,be it diving,fouling or winding up the opposition and he is excatly the type of player i would love to play for my team.

One thing that is true in football though,is there is no such thing as loyalty and when he said he will never play for Shels,he loses some credibility with me because i have no doubts if the money was right tomorrow,i would get my wish and he would be playing for my team.

Shelsman
06/12/2005, 12:45 PM
I've already posted my reasons on other threads, but the one I always go back to is when he feigned injury when David Crawley pretendeded to head-butt him in the televised game vs Shels. Crawley got sent off for it. Truly a scumbag for that .

I was really annoyed with his carry on in the cup final and he was lucky not to be sent off ( as was O'Donovan in the last game of the season vs Derry, although O'Donovan is generally over-physical in his play and not dirty ).

With O'Callaghan going after the ref in the final and shaking his finger at him after he was booked, I would have been delighted if the fcuker was sent off.

He is the worst apple in the good barrell of Cork City in terms of his behaviour. Technically a very good player though, what a shame he spoils that with his carry on.

thejollyrodger
06/12/2005, 12:50 PM
Cork were quick to jump on the bandwagon last season and have a real go at Shelbourne. Now the shoe is on the other foot and Cork cant hack it at all.

At the end of the day , George O Callaghan's comments were well out of line. He should have got a fine.

Risteard
06/12/2005, 1:05 PM
I've already posted my reasons on other threads, but the one I always go back to is when he feigned injury when David Crawley pretendeded to head-butt him in the televised game vs Shels. Crawley got sent off for it. Truly a scumbag for that .

I know ya.
After all, he was just pretending to head-butt him.
Thats totally legal.
:confused: :confused:
It's high time refs stopped getting stroppy with these people who are sent off cos someone feigned being hurt by a feigned headbutt.
Yaaaaaaaaaawn.
Next.

tiktok
06/12/2005, 1:07 PM

While I've admitted that I was disappointed with georgie's reaction and I'd like to see that type of "acting the ******" wiped out of the game, Crawley got himself sent off, if he hadn't been stupid enough to throw his head at Georgie, none of this would have happened would it?

Now, back on topic, Georgie = ?

Block G Raptor
06/12/2005, 1:22 PM
Only a Corkman could defend George if he played for any other club this site woulld be full of langers complaining about his disgracefull behaviour
talented or not this league would be better off without his sort

Hulsey
06/12/2005, 1:23 PM
Only a Corkman could defend George if he played for any other club this site woulld be full of langers complaining about his disgracefull behaviour
talented or not this league would be better off without his sort
Bang on. Send him off to somewhere that sort of antics will fit in. Man Utd sounds about right.

Rover 2 U
06/12/2005, 2:21 PM
no one in england wants to sign a showboat who cannot show!

:D class post! :D

as for george, who was it that said he was a wan kerr. i completely agree with you. he is a drink driving wan kerr! maybe roddy will bring him to kettering with him. then we'd be shot of the two of them!

GavinZac
06/12/2005, 2:28 PM
However, he does not endear himself to opposition fans with his rascism
what

ugliness
i'm sure he does grand for himself

GavinZac
06/12/2005, 2:30 PM
this league would be better off without his sort

yes! down with personality and talent! thats dangerous territory to be taking the league into. can't we just stick with normal wee lads who play a bit of hoofball and go back to plastering during the week?

Maz
06/12/2005, 2:32 PM
O'Callaghan is easily among the most talented players in the league. However, he does not endear himself to opposition fans with his rascism, drink driving, ugliness and copnstant whining.

You couldnt call him ugly now infairness

Risteard
06/12/2005, 2:34 PM
Can we merge the george abuse and george is god threads for the whole hilarity of it?

Drumcondra Red
06/12/2005, 2:46 PM
Maz, he's an ugly fcuker, FACT! Rat faced arsehole!!!

GavinZac, by personality do you mean giving w@nker gestures to the opposition fans???

GavinZac
06/12/2005, 2:57 PM
GavinZac, by personality do you mean giving w@nker gestures to the opposition fans???

i've been searching for my picture of 2 shels players beating the ****e out of alan bennett but i havent found it. oh well, another day.

GavinZac
06/12/2005, 2:58 PM
i would say she's in a better position to judge than you my friend.

why isnt the edit button working...

daveh
06/12/2005, 4:48 PM

No fan of a club who have Bobby Ryan in their squad can talk about other players looks!:eek:

Réiteoir
06/12/2005, 4:58 PM
Toys back in the pram please - now run along like a good little Corkie back to the Village - there's petrol needs a siphoning

Drumcondra Red
06/12/2005, 5:18 PM
Toys back in the pram please - now run along like a good little Corkie back to the Village - there's petrol needs a siphoning

:D :D :D Listen to Réiteoir, back in yer box boiy!

A face
06/12/2005, 5:24 PM
Can we merge the george abuse and george is god threads for the whole hilarity of it?

Now theres an idea !! :D

Dodge
06/12/2005, 6:16 PM
Trust a corkie to think it was a good idea...

Dodge
06/12/2005, 6:18 PM
i would say she's in a better position to judge than you my friend
Blokes not have eyes anymore? As my right honourable friend tells him at every single chance he gets, O'callaghan is a "FREAK!!!"

razor
07/12/2005, 8:40 AM
Didn't like Georges comments on Shelbourne, True or not, these things are best off kept out of the papers.
His attitude on and off the pitch irritates me at times but he has the genius and as was said previous , better to have him on your team than against you.

The majority of his bookings are for dissent and I honestly think the vast majority of EL referees are now less likely to give him frees for valid fouls because of his attitude.

He has a little pimple head and is great pals with Robbie Williams, he is also forever indebted to Darth Dolan for the help he gave him in overcoming his demons and for this he may never be forgiven.

GavinZac
07/12/2005, 9:55 AM
Blokes not have eyes anymore? As my right honourable friend tells him at every single chance he gets, O'callaghan is a "FREAK!!!"

your sister / girlfriend would be only too happy to "pay respect" to the most recognisable professional footballer on this island.

Maz
07/12/2005, 10:12 AM
Each to their own Dodge, I think he is quite handsome albeit very skinny

Dodge
07/12/2005, 10:19 AM
your sister / girlfriend would be only too happy to "pay respect" to the most recognisable professional footballer on this island.
Nice way to respond. And of coourse he's recogniseable, most freaks are...