PDA

View Full Version : Gazza!!

M@ttitude
05/12/2005, 6:32 PM
What a disaster this man is! How many chances and opportunities can you give him. Is he following in Bests foot steps? I actually thought he was mature enough this time to hold down a position and gain some respect again.
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/05/12/05/SOCCER_Gascoigne.html&TEAMHD=soccer

Kowalski
05/12/2005, 10:04 PM
Just seen his interview on Sky, good stuff, emotional guy.
He always sounds drunk, so fair play to whoever spotted that he was drunk.
The chairman (who looks about 12) said he was drinking before, during and after games:confused:. Even if he was he had a W2 L2 D2 record, which was'nt bad.

pete
05/12/2005, 10:25 PM
I couldn't understand what he was saying on Sky but hes always been like that. He did look a bit "tired & emotional" or as others would say .... drunk.

Jon'o
05/12/2005, 11:36 PM
This is just down the road from me, i got the impression that he brought a pecentage of the club and agreed to manage them too? but to be fair to gazza... Kettering and its surounding area is a dump, i wouldnt be supprised it turned him to drink :eek:

Rover 2 U
06/12/2005, 11:59 AM
I heard him interviewed saying, I wasn't drunk before the game, I just had a quick double brandy!

Maybe it's different for a seasoned alcho but if I had a quick double brandy I'd be well on me way!

He has countered-acted the claims by saying that he is going to buy out the stake of the bloke who sacked him. I wouldn't like to be a supporter caught up in that struggle for power!

Hulsey
06/12/2005, 12:06 PM
The man is a walking disaster. Don't reckon he could hold a grudge , let alone a job. Can't help but feel sorry for the poor chap.

drinkfeckarse
06/12/2005, 3:02 PM
I feel sorry for Gazza really, he's a troubled man without doubt who has never really got to grip with his demons.

Risteard
06/12/2005, 3:06 PM
Done for asaulting a photographer last night.

Dublin12
06/12/2005, 3:13 PM
He just can't handle life after football,poor bloke.He's in a bad way and I just hope the British tabloid press don't give him a hard time now,the guy needs all the support he can get.