PDA

View Full Version : X-Box 360

ThatGuy
05/12/2005, 3:27 PM
I am looking to get my hands on one for a prize in a charity raffle that my brother is organising, any ideas on how I could get one?

Rory H
05/12/2005, 7:30 PM
money is exchanged in return for sale or purchase

sarcasm is hard to express on a forum

a forum is on the internet

the internet is on a computer

a computer is on a desk

tetsujin1979
05/12/2005, 10:35 PM
I am looking to get my hands on one for a prize in a charity raffle that my brother is organising, any ideas on how I could get one?
TRy Microsoft Ireland, other than that one of the retailers, some of the bigger Xtra-Vision's might have one going

anto1208
06/12/2005, 8:14 AM

for free !!!!! are you serious ?

ThatGuy
06/12/2005, 10:58 AM
for free !!!!! are you serious ?
No not for free!

anto1208
07/12/2005, 9:33 AM
No not for free!

then go to a shop , as with every console launch they release false figure saying we can t cover demand they have said it for the PSP PS2 and xbox all of which i wandered into a shop when no one could get there hands on one and just bought it .

did ye know this is the first console ( or product ive heard of) that costs more to make than they are selling it for . in other words microsoft are loosing money on every xbox360 sold . cant complain about the price now !!.:D

tetsujin1979
07/12/2005, 9:38 AM
Most consoles make a loss on the hardware, and make the money back from software sales - Microsoft were supposed to be losing more than $250 per X-Box when it originally came out - but as manufacturing processes improve and component prices come down during the lifespan of a console, this loss decreases.