PDA

View Full Version : Well Done

sniffa
02/12/2005, 12:51 AM
From a non believer...WELL DONE!!!!!!
I was really expecting you back in the Div 1 next season. What happened????
The script said you's were to struggle, get the ****e beat out of you's and eventually be relegated by August.......:eek:
Anyway, very well done on a great season. From a Kildare County supporter.

superfrank
02/12/2005, 9:00 AM
Thanks.

BrayZil
02/12/2005, 9:09 AM
We've had a fantastic season finishing 7th in the league and reaching the semi finals of the cup. Thanks & all the best for next season!

Roo69
02/12/2005, 9:15 AM
From a non believer...WELL DONE!!!!!!
I was really expecting you back in the Div 1 next season. What happened????
The script said you's were to struggle, get the ****e beat out of you's and eventually be relegated by August.......:eek:
Anyway, very well done on a great season. From a Kildare County supporter.

Cheers :D I don't think most of us would have expected to do so well, especially after the pre-season we had.... :eek:

Hard graft i suppose would be the reason to our good season.....

Stevo Da Gull
04/12/2005, 5:57 PM
Cheers, I never expected us to do so well at the beginning of the season. I also tipped us for the drop like so many others :o . I love being wrong:p Anyhow thanks again for the kind words of praise. I see ,after pushing us til the last day the season before, that things did'nt go so well last season, are things on the slide or are ye looking to push for promotion next season?- I'd love another trip to Kildare;) , neat stadium and(last time we played ye anyway) had as big a vocal support as you get in Division 1.

Conor H
04/12/2005, 6:45 PM
Cheers(last time we played ye anyway) had as big a vocal support as you get in Division 1.
:D :D Are you sure it was station road ya went ta?

mchurl
06/12/2005, 10:35 AM
I remember reading on another thread that kildare were one of the most poorly supported teams in the el

Stevo Da Gull
10/12/2005, 3:37 PM
I know that Kildare's attendences have dipped but they had a decent amount if vocal support. They also took a good number to the Carlilse with them at the beginning of the season where they went unbeaten in the first 11 games. Looks like its been all down-hill since anyway:ball: