PDA

View Full Version : Sligo Rovers Christmas Crackers

sligoman
01/12/2005, 8:40 PM
To celebrate promotion to the eircom League Premier Division, Sligo Rovers are offering season tickets for the 2006 season, at 2005 prices. This amazing deal will make the perfect Christmas gift.

The offer coincides with manager Sean Connor’s appeal to supporters to buy-up 1000 season tickets before the end of January to give him ‘a war-chest’ with which to strengthen the squad.

Gift vouchers are also available for the Sligo Rovers club shop (in The Showgrounds) and the new state of the art all-weather pitch.

Vouchers available from participating outlets:

Jako Sports, Sligo

Collery’s, Beltra

Barton Smiths, Sligo

Perry’s Spar, Ballymote

Greenan’s Electrical, Boyle

Gillespies, Tubbercurry

McCarrick’s Peugeot, Tubbercurry

Collery’s Menswear, Sligo

or you can contact Sligo Rovers on 086 363 7000 for the best Christmas bargain in Sligo

SEASON TICKET SPECIAL OFFER:

ADULTS: Member €150

Non-Members €180

OAPs / Students Members €75

Non-Members €90

Note, these prices are only available prior to Christmas

From Rovers.com;)

Rory H
02/12/2005, 9:28 AM
prices arent too bad....ill buy one definetly anyway:)

feo123
02/12/2005, 9:22 PM
I'll purchase one alright

Red4Eva
06/12/2005, 4:37 PM
has any1 bought one yet? i get the impression not many sold so far cos i got an email from rovers.com(no leeter from the club yet tho) about it&gerry farry's article in da weekender is totally about it. i'm gonna get mine at da weekend&i'd say i'll force bout 5 ppl to do likewise

sligoman
06/12/2005, 6:13 PM
I'm moving down to Sligo full time soon so I'll be getting oneDoes that mean you'll be changing yer avatar to a real team then?:confused: :p.

Mayo Red
07/12/2005, 6:56 PM
SEASON TICKET SPECIAL OFFER:

ADULTS: Member €150

Non-Members €180

OAPs / Students Members €75

Non-Members €90

Note, these prices are only available prior to Christmas

Does anyone know what the story is with getting a renewal letter sent out, or is it going to be sent out after Christmas offering season ticket renewals at a higher price?:eek: Surely if the club needs the money for the "War Chest", the letters should be sent out already. €180 for Non-Members (Oh, to be a student again :D ) is an increase on last season but that is to be expected in order to finance Premier Division Football, and seems fair enough, it would be hard to begrudge Rovers a bit of extra cash after getting out of the First Division graveyard after so long. Hopefully we'll stay out of it aswell!

SligoBrewer
07/12/2005, 7:05 PM
Still no family tickets?

feo123
09/12/2005, 10:40 PM
what does it mean by being a member...is it if your on the commitee or if you got a season ticket last season???

Redtop
10/12/2005, 12:13 PM
season ticket last season i presume

garykelly
10/12/2005, 1:50 PM
what does it mean by being a member...is it if your on the commitee or if you got a season ticket last season???

means owning a share in rovers, which entitle you to voting rights at AGMs. think it cost 625 or around that.

sligoman
10/12/2005, 5:23 PM
think it cost 625 or around that.Close Gary;).

The easiest way to support the continued development of Sligo Showgrounds is by becoming a shareholder. The €635 share can be purchased outright, or can be obtained by standing order arrangement which amounts to €19 per month over 3 years.