PDA

View Full Version : Cup Final Kit

sparkey
01/12/2005, 1:47 PM
Just seen your new kit for the cup final. Are you Bray in disguise:p
Seriously what do the fans think of the new kit? Is it a one off just for the game?

coislaoi
01/12/2005, 1:55 PM
Just seen your new kit for the cup final. Are you Bray in disguise:p
Seriously what do the fans think of the new kit? Is it a one off just for the game?

Bray's is all green (and a different shade of green at that;) ). I like the new jersey. It's not a one off and will be our main shirt for next season.

Drumcondra Red
01/12/2005, 2:32 PM
Why can't yis stick to the same colour every year??? Still tring to figure out what it is??? Its fine experimenting with away jersey's, but home??? By the way the crest is shít, so is the collar, apart from that its nice!!!

pete
01/12/2005, 2:38 PM
O'Neills give the club a good bit of cash for right to make out jerseys. Unlike other suppliers O'Neills can produce enough jerseys to meet demand. Our traditional colours are green, white & red. Personally i'd prefer more red but will wait til i see to judge.

max power
06/12/2005, 8:33 AM
dont like that gear at all, its almost as bad as the 3rd kit....sorry but whoever gave stevie wonder a job in o'neills should be shot ;)

Peadar
06/12/2005, 10:24 AM
dont like that gear at all

Max the fashion guru has spoken.
We now have no choice but to dump the kit.

I love the new kit and thought it looked great on Sunday.
Just the job for Europe.
Looked great on the TV.

max power
06/12/2005, 10:34 AM
i was going to use some of rico's big words but i can't spell......so i'll just say it looks $hite !!!!

but in fairness the drogs jersey is as close as you can get to walking formula 1 car, how many sponsorships have they on the kit, 2 on the front, 2 on the back, one on the sleeve and more on the shorts......i know it brings in revenue but there has to be a limit......

oh and peadar, baby bule will be this seasons must have colour.

dcfc_1928
06/12/2005, 10:57 AM
Never mind their shirt - have a look at United Park?!?

i was going to use some of rico's big words but i can't spell......so i'll just say it looks $hite !!!!

but in fairness the drogs jersey is as close as you can get to walking formula 1 car, how many sponsorships have they on the kit, 2 on the front, 2 on the back, one on the sleeve and more on the shorts......i know it brings in revenue but there has to be a limit......

oh and peadar, baby bule will be this seasons must have colour.

Hulsey
06/12/2005, 11:00 AM
Bray's is all green (and a different shade of green at that;) ). I like the new jersey. It's not a one off and will be our main shirt for next season.
Think Sparkey was refering to the striped jersey we beat the harps in in the 1999 Fai cup final. Personally thought your jersey for the full season was better

Peadar
06/12/2005, 11:23 AM
I think the kit is deadly and think it looks very professional.
See this picture (http://www.corkcityfc.ie/gallery/displayimage.php?album=146&pos=35) and tell me it wouldn't be out of place in a Champions League photo album.

max power
06/12/2005, 11:50 AM
i actually think it wouldn't look out of place in an oxfam bargain bin.

A face
06/12/2005, 4:13 PM
See this picture (http://www.corkcityfc.ie/gallery/displayimage.php?album=146&pos=35) and tell me it wouldn't be out of place in a Champions League photo album.

It actually does look fairly smart .... didn't like the idea at first but its growing on me now and i have to say ..... it does look really well.
Champions League quality alright !! :D :p :ball:

tiktok
06/12/2005, 4:20 PM
Got it on Sunday (thanks James and RedGav)
I have to admit, I think it looks great (even on me), shame it's too unlucky for me to ever wear it again :(

Peadar
06/12/2005, 4:36 PM
shame it's too unlucky for me to ever wear it again :(

No, no, no, it's your missus not wearing her shirt that is unlucky! ;)

FlyingColumnist
06/12/2005, 4:48 PM
It's shocking - wouldn't look out of place in the English Conference. Are we Bray/Hibs/Rovers/Celtic/Spennymore United in disguise?

pete
06/12/2005, 4:51 PM
tell me it wouldn't be out of place in a Champions League photo album.

It will be in CL photo album next season.

ConfusedBlue
07/12/2005, 12:59 PM

Did Rico buy a replacement hat?
I hear one of our lads is putting the one he "lost" in the RSC up for auction on E-Bay!!!:D

A face
07/12/2005, 10:45 PM
Did Rico buy a replacement hat?
I hear one of our lads is putting the one he "lost" in the RSC up for auction on E-Bay!!!:D

What is the bidding starting at ?? :D

Speranza
07/12/2005, 10:57 PM
I really like it. I generally like the idea of a team changing the design of kits if it fits with the general colours associated with the club (obviously we can't)

The crest on the other hand is terrible. The gold doesn't really suit and seems as if someone just decided to throw it in after the title win. Not nice!

A face
07/12/2005, 11:07 PM
The crest on the other hand is terrible. The gold doesn't really suit and seems as if someone just decided to throw it in after the title win. Not nice!

I really hope it is a short term thing to be honest.

Peadar
08/12/2005, 9:31 AM
For anyone who has to do their own laundry, the new shirt comes out fine from a 40C whites wash. :)

trevy
09/12/2005, 2:08 PM
How many different coloured home kits have ye had at this stage?:rolleyes:

Peadar
09/12/2005, 3:09 PM
How many different coloured home kits have ye had at this stage?:rolleyes:

Does it upset you?

If you can count, take a look at this... (http://corkcityfc.ie/images/kits.gif)

ccfcgirl
09/12/2005, 3:14 PM
I like the new jersey .quaility not the best though.

Troy.McClure
09/12/2005, 8:52 PM
Stupid comment, but the socks are class too. Old Skool :)

Pauro 76
20/12/2005, 12:54 PM
sorry its dodgy. Even the numbers on the back.s old school gaahh