PDA

View Full Version : Gary Glitter

Dublin12
29/11/2005, 11:48 AM
If this dirt bird is found quilty of the recent allegations will face the death peanalty,anyone know how they do it in Vietnam?,up until a few years ago in Thailand you were put in front of a wall and riddled with bullets:eek: ,in Singapore it's hanging.In my opinion he's one dirty bald fat oulfella,makes me sick he does.

Dublin12
29/11/2005, 11:49 AM
And thats guilty with a g:o

ThatGuy
29/11/2005, 11:55 AM
Gary Glitter in front of the firing squad, is asked if he has any lasts requests: 'Yes please, can Peter Crouch take the shot'..boom boom

pineapple stu
29/11/2005, 12:07 PM
I hear they aren't going to be putting up an Christmas lights in Vietnam this year.

They're going to hang Glitter instead.

anto1208
29/11/2005, 12:07 PM
If this dirt bird is found quilty of the recent allegations will face the death peanalty,anyone know how they do it in Vietnam?,up until a few years ago in Thailand you were put in front of a wall and riddled with bullets:eek: ,in Singapore it's hanging.In my opinion he's one dirty bald fat oulfella,makes me sick he does.

if convicted he could face a five man firing squad . thats how to deal with them

paul_oshea
29/11/2005, 1:45 PM
whats teh dif between gary glitter and a greyhound?

a greyhound waits till a few hairs come out...

whats the dif between gary glitter and frankie detorri?

frankie has a license to ride 2 yrs olds!(i know its on the jokes thread)

the 12 th man
29/11/2005, 2:21 PM
Surely the most vilest crime of them all,particularly when very young children
are involved (sometimes even babies).All the more henious when drink/drugs are used to break down the resistance of the child involved.

These horrific acts are perpetrated on children every day and the "firing squad" is too good for these f**kers.

paul_oshea
29/11/2005, 2:25 PM
ya after being convicted over here, then moving to a country that is notorious for this sort of behaviour. he should be shot. he has tried to make out he was teaching them english, the fat bastid.

Dotsy
29/11/2005, 3:39 PM
ya after being convicted over here, then moving to a country that is notorious for this sort of behaviour. he should be shot. he has tried to make out he was teaching them english, the fat bastid.

Vietnam is not notorius for this behaviour. I think you are mixing it up with Thailand. I saw a spokeperson for a child protection agency been interviewed about this and he said that the authorities in Vietnam are not as clued into preventitive measures against this because it has not been a problem up to now. There was western guy who ran a bar with his Vietnamese wife and he said that because of the publicity about this case he cannot walk down the street holding his 12 year old daughter's hand because of the looks he has been getting. Hopefully the Vietnamese will act before it becomes as commonplace as it is in Thailand.

pineapple stu
29/11/2005, 4:30 PM
Vietnam is not notorius for this behaviour. I think you are mixing it up with Thailand.
I think he means Cambodia, which is where Glitter went first. Got kicked out of there as well, I think.

Block G Raptor
29/11/2005, 4:35 PM
Surely the most vilest crime of them all,particularly when very young children
are involved (sometimes even babies).All the more henious when drink/drugs are used to break down the resistance of the child involved.

These horrific acts are perpetrated on children every day and the "firing squad" is too good for these f**kers.

Too Right its too good for them I'd post what should be done but its probably too graphic
hint it involves rusty knifes and lots of salt and vinegar

paul_oshea
29/11/2005, 4:38 PM
I think he means Cambodia

aye though he didnt last long there.

dahamsta
29/11/2005, 4:43 PM
I think he means Cambodia, which is where Glitter went first. Got kicked out of there as well, I think.I think he just meant that the OP was mixing it up in general. Thailand has a notorious sex trade too, most famously for underage sex workers.

adam

the 12 th man
29/11/2005, 4:54 PM
Afaik,he was arrested at Vietnamese airport waiting to board a flight to Thailand.
Children must be protected against vermin like this.

big p from owc
29/11/2005, 4:54 PM
whats teh dif between gary glitter and a greyhound?

a greyhound waits till a few hairs come out...

whats the dif between gary glitter and frankie detorri?

frankie has a license to ride 2 yrs olds!(i know its on the jokes thread)
on walking past a 10 year old girl in the street glitter was heard to remark " i bet she was a cracker in her day" . :eek:

i will just get my cloak. :rolleyes:

seriously though , he is a dirty get & i hope he gets everything thats coming to him .

hamish
29/11/2005, 7:45 PM
As a bloke roughly in his age group, whatever his punishment I hope he feels real pain, the dirty old cnut. Even at his musical "prime" he looked a rediculous old todger.

Anyway, he should have been shot for crimes against music thirty years ago.:mad:

aido_b
30/11/2005, 2:48 PM
firing squad is too good for a man like him, should have his balls chopped off and then be shot, i reckon he's getting a fierce hard time in those vietnam jails too!

the 12 th man
03/03/2006, 10:46 AM
He got 3 years.
Glitters defence="I'm innocent,its all the fault of those English red-tops conspiring against me".

Very lenient sentence imo.

max power
03/03/2006, 11:02 AM
compo for the families is €260, prob a lot over there but not even a weeks wages here ( unless you work for irish ferries;) )

Terry
03/03/2006, 11:17 AM
He got 3 years.
Glitters defence="I'm innocent,its all the fault of those English red-tops conspiring against me".

Very lenient sentence imo.

he can be let out after 9 months on good behaviour ! what a joke ! He will be deported back to england on his release as well !

the 12 th man
03/03/2006, 11:52 AM
he can be let out after 9 months on good behaviour !

He'll be in for the 3 years so :rolleyes: ,hope the prison is as bad as they say it is.

pete
03/03/2006, 12:22 PM
Apparently he can choose the country he gets deported to.

I couldn't be bothered reading the details but what exactly was he convicted of? I thought he was living with the girls? I'm sure the families already knew what going on? Not that any of this excuses his behaviour.

I wouldn't dare suggest hes an innocent victim but court case lasted 1 day i think. I'm sure Vietnam under pressure to delivery justice with all the media interest...

Vitruvian Man
03/03/2006, 1:07 PM
It's iroinic on so many levels that he will be taking it up the Gary Glitter for the next three years.

It's like rain on your wedding day...

anto1208
03/03/2006, 2:28 PM
Apparently he can choose the country he gets deported to.

I couldn't be bothered reading the details but what exactly was he convicted of? I thought he was living with the girls? I'm sure the families already knew what going on? Not that any of this excuses his behaviour.

I wouldn't dare suggest hes an innocent victim but court case lasted 1 day i think. I'm sure Vietnam under pressure to delivery justice with all the media interest...

he was ment to be teaching them english , the family had no idea it was an aunt of the girls that was in on it not the parents . he was going to be convicted of child rape = death penalty but the cops forced the parents to reduce the conviction to molestation after he payed around 1000 euro compensation

death penelty to 2 years locked up for a grand, justice my arse

on an other note i hate the sun but have to applaud them for continuing to harass him every where he goes .

CollegeTillIDie
03/03/2006, 7:29 PM
Nobody wants to be in his gang anymore ... Buiochas Le Dia !

JoeSemi
06/03/2006, 10:00 PM
I'd imagine that psychotherapists and clinical psychologists can't get into these peoples' heads. They are the filth of this earth; and to question the justice of the case,when all the evidence categorically points to the crime committed, is a slap in the face of those who have suffered directly and indirectly at the hands of monsters like Glitter.

Slow torture and castration are the only remedy for these sick acts. Hopefully there's one individual in prison that has the balls to leave him without his and dangle them from whatever they use for a Christmas tree, when he is released.

jebus
07/03/2006, 5:50 PM
Mark my words the man will be out of jail by November on parole, its Vietnam for Christ's sake, all he has to do is slip the right amount of money to the right person and he'll get out. Same thing will happen when it comes to what wing he is put in in jail, and what security he is given. He'll be out and carrying on in his scummy fashion just as before, but in a different Asian country before you know it