PDA

View Full Version : Berties Builds Baghdad

A face
28/11/2005, 10:52 PM
Fianna Fail have successfully created their own version of Baghdad in towns all over Ireland in the last eight years ..... anyone who saw Prime Time tonight will know exactly what i mean.

If we vote them back in again, we'll have ourselves to blame !! :mad: :o :(

Register now and sort it out !!

Risteard
28/11/2005, 11:43 PM
Was about to post it myself.
Very good stuff but nothing i didn't know of.
It just brings it home when you witness it first-hand. Fair play to Cllrs Chris O'Leary (GP) and Stephen O Gorman (FF).
The shiit they have to put up with.
The stuff shown wouldn't be a shock if we suffered from high unemployment but this country is still riding a monumental boom.
Fianna Fail played their part in creating that boom but have blown the huge opportunities it offered. These areas offer nothing to people growing up there and the scumbags they become are allowed to rule the area as the gardai just don't have the resources to re-act nevermind prevent such behaviour.

sligoman
28/11/2005, 11:47 PM
Saw it alright. Scumbag Ireland at it's worst:mad:.

joey B
29/11/2005, 10:08 AM
Aye saw it too nothing we did'nt know before. By the way was that Malcom Stokes boy the same one who played for Leeds AFC?

Gareth
29/11/2005, 10:21 AM
I missed it (rarely do miss it). Can you tell me what it was about?

Risteard
29/11/2005, 11:43 AM
Aye saw it too nothing we did'nt know before. By the way was that Malcom Stokes boy the same one who played for Leeds AFC?
Yes indeed.
Ironically, a very tough cookie to say the least.
Think he's related to the eL ref, no?

razor
29/11/2005, 11:58 AM
Excellent show last night, took in most parts of the country.
Lots of people living in fear of young scumbags with nothing better to do than drink on the streets and put in peoples windows as well as set fire to the odd car.

anto1208
29/11/2005, 12:05 PM
and yet even after all that you will still find the no to asbo brigade will be out saying your criminalising kids !!!!

did you see the family of kids that were throwing rocks at the old woman when she complained to the parents the father (i use that term loosly)treathed her and started mooning her from the front door , and the mothers excuss was the old woman never comes over to tell her her kids are causing trouble !!

you cant deal with these people at all

Gareth
29/11/2005, 12:08 PM
The problem and we all see it every day is a simple fact there is a massive amount of people with sh1t for brains. On the bus home every day guys smoke at the back of the bus and if anyone says anything they abuse them. These guys probably don't even smoke the thing they just look for the reaction. As I said many many times, this is the unfortunate side effect of making reproduction easy.

beautifulrock
29/11/2005, 12:25 PM
Anyone know if Prime Time is repeated, missed it last night?

Gareth
29/11/2005, 12:40 PM
http://www.rte.ie/news/2005/1128/primetime.html

Green Army Girl
29/11/2005, 12:49 PM
Yeah it was good alright. I just remember them saying something like out of every 28 people out of 30 want to get the fcuk out of their council house and are on a transfer housing list because of the scumbags in their area but what i cant understand is that if 28 people ( want to move doesnt that narrow it down to 2 houses full of scumbags so why dont they deal with that percentage it couldnt be that hard to get rid of 2 house fulls compared to 28 if the majority are nice people they shouldnt have to be moved out of their home.

anto1208
29/11/2005, 12:59 PM
Yeah it was good alright. I just remember them saying something like out of every 28 people out of 30 want to get the fcuk out of their council house and are on a transfer housing list because of the scumbags in their area but what i cant understand is that if 28 people ( want to move doesnt that narrow it down to 2 houses full of scumbags so why dont they deal with that percentage it couldnt be that hard to get rid of 2 house fulls compared to 28 if the majority are nice people they shouldnt have to be moved out of their home.

it seems so simple does nt it , its what the people in the 28 house's have been asking aswell .ive no idea why the councils cant figure this one out .

you gotta love the mother of these kids excuss when confronted about her 8 year old son " sure what can i do about it "

i know its not allways the parents fault but in this case it only the parents fault .

Risteard
29/11/2005, 1:07 PM
Lots of people living in fear of young scumbags with nothing better to do than drink on the streets and put in peoples windows as well as set fire to the odd car.
And they're just the few who came forward and got a camera crew to go there.
To be honest i actually wouldn't go along too much with what they said that over 90 % of estates don't have to deal with this sort of thing.
Most council estates in the 5 main cities would have scumbag problems of some scale.
Also think it didn't take in most of the country at all.
Just Cork, some dublin suburb, drogheda, kilrush and Tipp town.
I'm sure there was just no people coming forward in the worst parts of Limerick, Waterford, Tallaght etc.

Can someone do a mergey McMergersons here please?

beautifulrock
29/11/2005, 1:39 PM
Thanks for the link Gareth, sounds like an interesting show. I guess from the above posts it would seem that most think that the anti social behaviour is getting worse in Ireland. Unemployment used to be blamed for most of the worlds ill's in a situations like this, surely not the case in Ireland, lack of education the other. Think Ireland has plenty of opportunities for both so what is the reason?

Gareth
29/11/2005, 1:53 PM
You can have all the education and employment in the world, it still does not remove stupid people from society. It just gives them more money or ideas to be dumber!!

Green Army Girl
29/11/2005, 2:00 PM
it seems so simple does nt it , its what the people in the 28 house's have been asking aswell .ive no idea why the councils cant figure this one out .

you gotta love the mother of these kids excuss when confronted about her 8 year old son " sure what can i do about it "

i know its not allways the parents fault but in this case it only the parents fault ..

Totally agree with you mothers and their sons makes you wonder what the parents of the mother were like.

anto1208
29/11/2005, 2:07 PM
You can have all the education and employment in the world, it still does not remove stupid people from society. It just gives them more money or ideas to be dumber!!

this is true i tuned into jo duffy to hear if he was talking about last night but found a hotel owner treatening to sue met eireann because they said the weather would be bad but it turned out sunny :eek: !

Green Army Girl
29/11/2005, 2:13 PM

i know its not allways the parents fault but in this case it only the parents fault ..

Totally agree with you mothers and their sons makes you wonder what the parents of the mother were like.

Sorry about that obviously didnt mean to post that twice or did i !

pete
29/11/2005, 2:32 PM
Theres easy solutions to removing these scumbags from society.

- licence to be a parent.
- canning or workcamps in the bogs for young thugs or else the offending parents.

:D

Gareth
29/11/2005, 2:41 PM
Licence to be a parent. I like it. Probably breaking every human right in the book but hey I like it.

razor
29/11/2005, 2:44 PM
Theres easy solutions to removing these scumbags from society.

- licence to be a parent.
- canning or workcamps in the bogs for young thugs or else the offending parents.

:D
sterelisation anyone?

Gareth
29/11/2005, 2:52 PM
Its the drip drip drip to someone suggesting extermination...

pete
29/11/2005, 2:53 PM
sterelisation anyone?

Thats a little far as would have do it when ye 12 or something & have to give people opportunity to change.

Then again it would stop some of these scumbags spreading their seeds...

Sterialisation has had some bad PR too.

anto1208
29/11/2005, 2:56 PM
sterelisation anyone?

i was going to say that but the links to hitler..............

i definetly think a licence is a good idea , so what if it breaks the human rights of some scumbag to have kids but not look after them , what about the kids its not there fault none of them asked to be born to such wasters of parents , why should they be force into a life like this because some scoab never heard of a jonny .

patsh
29/11/2005, 3:01 PM
Didn't see the programme, but was there any sign of the Gardai about the place?
Did they have anything to say about this?

razor
29/11/2005, 3:04 PM
When you look at that moron last night dropping his pants across the road to this woman with his 7 or 8 year old next to him. I mean what chance does that young fella have ? And this after the child told the woman to F*** off.

Colm
29/11/2005, 3:06 PM

There was actually a clip of our own John Deasy having "words" with some fella in town!

The Gardai didn't speak on it though.... declinded to comment at this moment in time or some such rubbish.

Dotsy
29/11/2005, 3:13 PM

They were asked and didn't want to put up a spokesperson. The councils' have the power to evict anti-social tenants but hardly ever use it. The relevant councilors in Kilrush refused to appear last night with the exception of the poor sod who lived on the estate featured who had his windows put in with stones, shots fired throught his windows and his daughter attacked with iron bars by a gang. That's the estate where 28 families wanted to move. Bring on the ASBO's, they might not solve the problem but they can't do any harm. Don't talk to me about criminalising the little scroats. They don't understand anything else.

Gareth
29/11/2005, 4:44 PM
Woah, just watched it. Nightmare stuff. Nightmare stuff indeed.

A face
29/11/2005, 6:01 PM
There is a simple solution to the problem in Kilrush ..... get an angry mob together and march to that house and burn the fúckers out of it ..... there no justice like angry mob justice.

A good decent vigilante group who will take the law into their own hands is what is called for, a group who'll crucify the bástards to the main road .... that'll learn them !!

A face
29/11/2005, 6:04 PM
The Gardai didn't speak on it though.... declinded to comment at this moment in time or some such rubbish.

The Gardai ... imo ..... dont give a fúck ... they dont, just keep the problem at bay, it might be resources etc. but by and large it seems they dont actually care overall .... and i am talking about the top tier .... not the guys on the best or whatever, its the policy makers i am on about.

Risteard
30/11/2005, 12:26 PM
There is a simple solution to the problem in Kilrush ..... get an angry mob together and march to that house and burn the fúckers out of it ..... there no justice like angry mob justice.
Which house is that?

There's only about 15-20 scumbags running the show there and Kilrush has really suffered from not having some crazy vigilante fathers about to challenge the young fellas.
They should just tear down the whole John Paul Estate and start again.
Obviously, better policing & legislation & social awareness are the proper solutions but the estate is just a symbol of everythin bad. Just like the old flat-blocks in Ballymun and Blackpool.

Wiseguy
30/11/2005, 2:12 PM
Most people aren't afraid of the Gaurds or law anymore.As soon as a family starts causing bother on a council estate they should be dragged out of the house and turfed out on their ear.Once they have been kicked out of enough estates they'll soon learn to cop on.
When people go to prison they should be made serve hard time.They should be locked up most of the time and only get out of their cells for Visits,food and toilet/shower breaks.
The Gardai need a seperate unit to deal with public behaviour and ASBO'S have to be introduced and it should be compulsary to carry a national ID at all times.All criminals should be finger printed and samples of their DNA taken to assist in future crimes.Anyne on early release should be electronically tagged so their whereabouts is known at all times.There should be a curfew for certain aged kids everynight.
Whatever the solutions is something needs doing straigh

A face
30/11/2005, 3:41 PM
There's only about 15-20 scumbags running the show there and Kilrush has really suffered from not having some crazy vigilante fathers about to challenge the young fellas.
They should just tear down the whole John Paul Estate and start again.

Actually the best solution in Kilrush is single out the trouble makers and bring them down to the beach and drive them into the sea. We'd all be rid of them and no need to start again. Job done ..... problem solved !!

Block G Raptor
30/11/2005, 5:21 PM
Its the drip drip drip to someone suggesting extermination...

Damn You beat me to it

Risteard
14/07/2006, 10:57 PM
update (http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/0714/olearyc.html)