PDA

View Full Version : Are we the only league that does this?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

NY Hoop
02/12/2005, 1:08 PM
Yep our trophy, who's else would it be??? A former "big" club living off past glories reduced to playing 1st division football???
SFC Red, I apologise, trophy, is that better??? :o

Pretty much like the Cup its ours. Only on loan.

Nothing former about it pal. Check the media

KOH

sfc red
02/12/2005, 11:10 PM
You have one league trophy more than us, and are a First Div side

dancinpants
02/12/2005, 11:42 PM

If you're refering to Shamrock Rovers, I think you'll find they have have 15 league titles to Shels 12.

Roverstillidie
02/12/2005, 11:46 PM

ive said it before and ill say it again.

these shels kids havent a clue.

and we have finished top 3 in 40 of the leagues 83 years.

sfc red
04/12/2005, 12:06 AM
Ok then I got the league titles wrong (due to someone's sig on shels site) but you can quote all your meaningless little facts that happened years ago but you are now a First Division team with a very poor squad, no ground and an average level of support. Face it, Rovers are not "special" anymore, so get a grip and stop living off past (oh so past) glories

Roverstillidie
04/12/2005, 1:30 AM
Ok then I got the league titles wrong (due to someone's sig on shels site) but you can quote all your meaningless little facts that happened years ago but you are now a First Division team with a very poor squad, no ground and an average level of support. Face it, Rovers are not "special" anymore, so get a grip and stop living off past (oh so past) glories

so why are you trying to compare yourselves against us if its so irrelevant? you opened that little can of worms, and a derry fan corrected you.

i think the fact that you only learnt how many league titles you have from another sig on a message board shows how relevant you and your opinions are. pathetic.

you appear to know **** all, so ill remind you.

a quick google, from http://archives.tcm.ie/businesspost/2004/08/15/story323316514.asp

"Shels' supporters have traditionally been drawn from all over Dublin, due mainly to the club's nomadic history.

After Ringsend, the club moved to Milltown, Dalymount, Shelbourne Park, Shelbourne Stadium and Harold's Cross, before finally settling at Tolka in 1988."

ill take homeless jibes from some clubs, but you spent far longer on the road than us. and seeing as you are having trouble with reality, Tallaght will be ready in 6-9 months according to the South Dublin county manager.

Slash/ED
04/12/2005, 12:50 PM
I'd heard 3-4 weeks myself...

sfc red
04/12/2005, 11:15 PM
It wasn't a homeless jibe you fool. And I do apologise for not knowing every little fact of my club's history. There was me thinking I just had to pay my money at the gate and walk in....

Student Mullet
05/12/2005, 12:37 AM
ill take homeless jibes from some clubs,I'm glad to hear it.

Homeless!! Homeless!!

I'll live it up untill either yee get to Tallaght or the builders move into Belfield Park.

Block G Raptor
05/12/2005, 2:47 PM
."

ill take homeless jibes from some clubs,.
(to the tune of more than a woman by billy joel)
You can move up to tallaght in Dublin south west
You can brag 'bout the good times when you were the best
You think your a big club,that will never be
coz you'll always be homeless to me