PDA

View Full Version : A hitlist

A face
28/11/2005, 12:47 AM
Have a look at this (http://www.esatclear.ie/~wardj/bozos.htm) .... its been a while !!

EnDai
28/11/2005, 8:52 AM
It's all so true!

harpskid
28/11/2005, 1:48 PM
"Micheal Hyland: Oh God...This guy is the head of the National League and he is as well shovelling cement for FÁS"

:D

aido_b
28/11/2005, 5:39 PM
Have a look at this (http://www.esatclear.ie/~wardj/bozos.htm) .... its been a while !!

Agree with them all ... lets hope we don't get ourselves in trouble again!:D

A face
28/11/2005, 11:36 PM
lets hope we don't get ourselves in trouble again!

Why ... was there trouble before ??

EireBadBoy
28/11/2005, 11:51 PM
Jim Beglin: Probably the most hated co-commentator known to National League fans. Another masterful RTÉ move was his appointment, Beglin commented when Manchester United reached the European Cup Final that he "was delighted for English football". When Manchester scored against Monaco in 1998, he commented "it's exactly what we wanted". WHO ARE WE? WHO? Almost, if not as bad as Dunphy.

And RTÉ saw fit to let this idiot commentate on the last game of the EL season!! Jim Beglin rags my hole! :mad:

Jerry The Saint
29/11/2005, 9:26 AM
And RTÉ saw fit to let this idiot commentate on the last game of the EL season!! Jim Beglin rags my hole! :mad:

Is it cos he is Shams? :)

sullanefc
30/11/2005, 4:10 PM
Isn't Jim Beglin a Waterford Utd fan. He attended last years cup final with his family (mostly from Waterford) and was interviewed before the game. Wasn't commentating tho.

I'll admit that his commentary isn't the best, and can be pretty depressing to listen to. But I wouldn't class him as anti-EL.

Jerry The Saint
01/12/2005, 8:45 AM
I'll admit that his commentary isn't the best, and can be pretty depressing to listen to. But I wouldn't class him as anti-EL.

I'd agree with that.

Jim Beglin: Probably the most hated co-commentator known to National League fans. Another masterful RTÉ move was his appointment, Beglin commented when Manchester United reached the European Cup Final that he "was delighted for English football".

Why wouldn't he be:confused: English football made him a lot more money than his stint at Shamrock ever did.

When Manchester scored against Monaco in 1998, he commented "it's exactly what we wanted". WHO ARE WE? WHO?

I imagine he was talking about RTE. :) A lengthy run for Manchester United in the Champions League means more TV viewers for RTE (and more high-profile commentary work) - it's not Beglin's fault that they have so many fans in this country.

Drumcondra Red
01/12/2005, 10:48 AM
Jim Beglin is a cnut!