PDA

View Full Version : Youghal game

yan
26/11/2005, 2:33 PM
any score?

adamcarr
26/11/2005, 4:58 PM
any score?
4-1, Georgie with a hat-trick and Behan with the other!

A face
26/11/2005, 5:27 PM
Started off with McNulty, Greg, Derek, Murray, Lordan, Kearney, Colin, Georgie, Billy, Behan, Softic.

Georgies first, then Behan and Georgie with two more, the last from a free kick. Alan White for Youghal got one back for them just before the finish. Danny Murphy and Roy played in the corner and on the wing respectively for Youghal in the first.

Eddie Foley was refing. Gamble came on for Billy at the start of the second, and Kearney came off about 20 mins in to the second, making way for Ray Lally.

Behan had a great game, along with Gamble and Colin. Georgie did well with three. Lordan really did well and Derek aswell. Good to see what is there in reserve.

McNulty had to make two saves in the first and there was another double chance for them, first off the bar and then into McNultys hands. The last goal was McNulty pulling out of a challenge, saving himself for the cup game.

Softic was really trying hard and a few things didn't come of for him. Good player and hopefully he'll keep progressing for us. Ray Lally didn't have much to do so cant really say how he did.

pete
27/11/2005, 5:01 PM
With Greg playing fullback & Billy on the wing i wonder if thats an indication of Cup Final team...? With guys like Lordan, Lally, Softic getting a run out looks like they will complete the bench next sunday...

A face
27/11/2005, 5:05 PM
With Greg playing fullback & Billy on the wing i wonder if thats an indication of Cup Final team...? With guys like Lordan, Lally, Softic getting a run out looks like they will complete the bench next sunday...

yeah ... that was it .... Billy came off about 20 mins into the second, he was fairly non-existent in the first to be honest, and i thought he could have dont more to help out Softic, Billy being the guy with the experience and all.

Definitely tells a tale about what'll happen next weekend alright though.

yan
28/11/2005, 10:12 AM
id play billy left back and colin on the right,

billy had a super season at left back before danny came,i think he got in the team of the season at the time aswell in the position and colin did very well on the right up in shels

Risteard
28/11/2005, 12:41 PM
I don't think we should be putting the likes of Softic and Scanlon on the squad for this match unless we have to.
I've heard Softic in particular is class but if Rico didn't think they were good enough all season (when we also had injuries), then they shouldn't be good enough now.