PDA

View Full Version : Shamrock Rovers get relegated

Conor H
25/11/2005, 10:59 PM
Adds a bit of interest for next year.Harps and Rovers coming to Terryland...you'd nearly mistake it for the premier.Gonna be a hard league to win next year but at least it makes the 1st Divison somewhat respectable and interesting.I mean people who rarely go to terryland will head up when they see shams are coming to town.Can't wait to beat them!:)

Comic Book Guy
26/11/2005, 3:07 PM
I'm actually disappointed that rovers are down, because had they beaten Dublin City it would have been hard to see Dublin maintain another promotion push, the chances are that they would have lost Keely and probably would have lost a lot in sponsorship and therefore it would have been one less team to worry about.
Agreed, next season will be very interesting with Galway, Dundalk, Ramblers, kilkenny,Limerick, Harps and Rovers all looking to get up.
I wouldn't be surprised if the EL did away with the one up/one play off in favour of top two up and a play off so as to maximise the chances of two well supported clubs (i.e Harps and Rovers) getting back into the premier.

NY Hoop
29/11/2005, 3:32 PM
You could have something there. Dont forget the format has not been decided for next season yet.

Conor H it's Rovers. See you next season.

KOH

sligoman
29/11/2005, 3:56 PM
Conor H it's Rovers. See you next season.Ha ha, good man Conor;).

NY Hoop, get over it!:rolleyes:.

NY Hoop
30/11/2005, 11:40 AM
Ha ha, good man Conor;).

NY Hoop, get over it!:rolleyes:.

Nothing to get over kid. Just pointing out facts is all.

KOH