PDA

View Full Version : FAS Project Closes

MervilleUnited
25/11/2005, 5:41 PM
Just a line to thank Bertie for all his hard work in the Showgrounds as supervisor of the FAS Project. Bertie retired this week, and the current project also finished up, without any renewal at this time. Its now that the hard work is most needed, as rovers advance into the top flight.

The Trust could yet be called on to provide the many hands required to maintain the showgrounds in a proper fashion:eek:

Mowing, lining, divoting, litter removal, painting, dressing rooms cleaning, drainage works...........as a start!:eek:

1 9 2 8
25/11/2005, 6:01 PM
litter removal
They didn't do a very good job at that. Through the season I would see the same litter around the Showgrounds. After around four home games I got feed up looking at it so I picked it up and put it in a bin which was full. After that a few weeks later I noticed more litter which was not been removed so I picked it up again took it to the same bin which was over flowing at this stage. If that was their job to pick up litter I hope who ever Rover get next in there do a better job

nephin
26/11/2005, 2:20 PM
Just a line to thank Bertie for all his hard work in the Showgrounds as supervisor of the FAS Project. Bertie retired this week, and the current project also finished up, without any renewal at this time. Its now that the hard work is most needed, as rovers advance into the top flight.

The Trust could yet be called on to provide the many hands required to maintain the showgrounds in a proper fashion:eek:

Mowing, lining, divoting, litter removal, painting, dressing rooms cleaning, drainage works...........as a start!:eek:

I think that would be nearly a full time job for somebody to do. In fairness i think the lads in the trust have jobs outside of the trust.