PDA

View Full Version : John Walsh makes a return

BrAyCMilan
25/11/2005, 12:32 PM
Best of luck to John tonight when he plays for Dublin City against Rovers in the Playoff 2nd leg. Dublin City's keeper is injured and John was allowed to sign as an emergency. Dublin City are in safe hands with Walshy in goal!

Hulsey
25/11/2005, 12:36 PM
Best of luck to John tonight when he plays for Dublin City against Rovers in the Playoff 2nd leg. Dublin City's keeper is injured and John was allowed to sign as an emergency. Dublin City are in safe hands with Walshy in goal!
Don't wanna upset you but read in the paper its actually the other way around. HE'S PLAYING FOR ROVERS!!!!!. Hope he plays a stormer cos he was a great servant for the seagulls, but have to say I'm up for the Vikings. Its more exciting to shout for the underdog.

manic da hoop
25/11/2005, 12:41 PM

Moron:rolleyes:

Roo69
25/11/2005, 12:45 PM

:o He's signed for Rovers.....

No matter how bad some of there fans are i want Rovers to stay up. The nly reason is that they always bring a good crowd to the Carlisle meaning extra revenue for us.....

Best of luck to Walshy as well tonight, one of Bray's best all time keepers and a fantastic servent to the club.

Dodge
25/11/2005, 12:50 PM
Has been playing in the forwards for his GAA team for the last year or so apparently....

Seagull
25/11/2005, 2:43 PM
No matter how bad some of there fans are i want Rovers to stay up.
Fully agree. Rovers or Home Farm- no contest.

superfrank
25/11/2005, 3:18 PM
Legend. I wish him all the best.

dutch
25/11/2005, 4:12 PM
A real Bray Wanderers legend but i hope he doesnt become a rovers legend tonight

geg124
25/11/2005, 9:05 PM
He is a true Bray legend. :cool:

Hard luck to him 2night on getting relegated with Rovers.

mchurl
28/11/2005, 1:16 PM
walshy done well pity about not keeping a clean sheet