Herbertstown v Croom Utd, 11.00, Herbertstown

abbeyvale
16/02/2006, 11:54 AM
Errea Div 1A League (Sun 19th Feb)

Caherdavin v Ballynanty, 11.00, Greenhill's

Star Rvs v Corbally Utd, 11.00, Lee Estate

Bishop
16/02/2006, 1:59 PM
what are your predictions Abbeyvale ? Tough game for your lads this weekend....

abbeyvale
16/02/2006, 2:13 PM
what are your predictions Abbeyvale ? Tough game for your lads this weekend....

Wembley, Summerville & Herbertstown to win in the cup.
Caherdavin & Star to to win in the league

Old keeper
16/02/2006, 11:07 PM
All LDMC games are off this weekend see the website for further details www.ldmc.ie

Killer Bs
17/02/2006, 3:06 PM
Just joined this site but notice people from Star and Summerville are very much to the fore....For what its worth I think Star will go up with anybody from Coonagh to Corbally...
No game can be taken for granted...Too many teams capable of taking points off each other...

My prediction for the cup is Caherdavin/Coonagh or outside bet of Herbertstown...Fancy Dans of Wembley will not be up for it and Star Corbaally too interested in League...

:p :p :p

larrywhite
18/02/2006, 2:40 AM
My prediction for the cup is Caherdavin/Coonagh or outside bet of Herbertstown...Fancy Dans of Wembley will not be up for it and Star Corbaally too interested in League...

:p :p :p

Good one

larrywhite
18/02/2006, 2:41 AM
You were perfectly correct there was an error in the table, this was not due to poor maths skills on the part of the LDMC but on a glitch during the site update, it was corrected a the next update, which also includes ALL divisional tables and fixtures for next weekend.

Yeah yeah blame the computer. Lol. :D

Old keeper
18/02/2006, 10:55 PM
Yeah yeah blame the computer. Lol. :D
All we can do is try

larrywhite
20/02/2006, 1:11 PM
No its great to see it up and running, now all the tables are on there. Just having a laugh.

abbeyvale
21/02/2006, 8:50 AM
No its great to see it up and running, now all the tables are on there. Just having a laugh.

Any fixtures for this weekend??

HuRya
21/02/2006, 3:18 PM
Division 1A League Fixtures- Sun 26th Feb

Star Rvs vs Corbally
Caherdavin vs Ballynanty

abbeyvale
22/02/2006, 8:45 AM

Star Rvs vs Corbally
Caherdavin vs Ballynanty

We are not playing Corbally, they are playing Carew in the MJC

Caherdavin vs Ballynanty

abbeyvale
22/02/2006, 9:04 AM
Joe Naughton Cup (Div 1A)
Fixtures 26.02.06

Coonagh v Wembley
Summerville v Dines
Herbertstown v Croom
Star Rovers v Shannon

scoobysham
22/02/2006, 10:49 AM
predictions for the weekend. wembley, herbertstown, summerville and star to go through in the cup and caherdavin to beat balla in the league

abbeyvale
22/02/2006, 12:27 PM
predictions for the weekend. wembley, herbertstown, summerville and star to go through in the cup and caherdavin to beat balla in the league

agree

Killer Bs
23/02/2006, 12:26 PM
Think Balla B will be well up for their game. Saw them training...also i think maybe Coonagh will surprise Wembley....

gaidin
23/02/2006, 1:31 PM
[QUOTE]Think Balla B will be well up for their game. Saw them trainingQUOTE]

What did their squad look like? They have lost the majority of their best players. Think they will be happy to see out the season and stay up if they can.

abbeyvale
23/02/2006, 1:54 PM
[QUOTE]Think Balla B will be well up for their game. Saw them trainingQUOTE]

What did their squad look like? They have lost the majority of their best players. Think they will be happy to see out the season and stay up if they can.

They should stay up alright, Croom are more or less gone now and it would take Abbey to win 3 or 4 of their remaining 7 games and hope Balla lose all their remaining games.

Cant see Balla going down

summervilleman
24/02/2006, 2:01 AM
predictions.

Coonagh 1-3 wembly
summerville 1-0 geraldines
herbertstown 4-0 croom
star 2-1 shannon

abbeyvale
24/02/2006, 12:25 PM
predictions.

Coonagh 2-3 wembly
summerville 2-0 geraldines
herbertstown 5-0 croom
star 3-1 shannon

scoobysham
24/02/2006, 3:42 PM
Predictions for the weekend

1A cup
Coonagh 1-2 wembley
summerville 3-0 dines
herbertstown 5-0 croom
star 5-0 shannon

1A league
Caherdavin 4-0 balla( if greenhills is playable very doubtful as usual)

3 Heroes
26/02/2006, 7:35 PM
Wembley beat Coonagh on penos

Old keeper
27/02/2006, 12:01 AM
Hi
All the results and tables are on www.ldmc.ie

see's it
27/02/2006, 8:35 AM
Predictions for the weekend

1A cup
Coonagh 1-2 wembley
summerville 3-0 dines
herbertstown 5-0 croom
star 5-0 shannon

1A league
Caherdavin 4-0 balla( if greenhills is playable very doubtful as usual)

I took in the Caherdavin game yest and the pitch was in great nick its a pity i cant say the same about the teams.two poor teams caherdavin struggled against 10 men for most of the game but won 2-1 in the end.
nice call on the star game!

gaidin
27/02/2006, 9:17 AM
I took in the Caherdavin game yest and the pitch was in great nick its a pity i cant say the same about the teams.two poor teams caherdavin struggled against 10 men for most of the game but won 2-1 in the end.
nice call on the star game!

Was at that game myself. Pitch looked good alrite. Thought it was a dirty game though. I know there is a rivalry between these two teams. But some tackles yesterday looked like the players were deliberetly trying to hurt one another. Could have been more than 1 red card. Caherdavin looked the better team though. Although with all of Ballas problems thought they were gonna be a lot worse.

see's it
27/02/2006, 9:52 AM
fairplay to balla they gave them a decent game i saw balla at the start of the season and of that team id say only 2 maybe 3 were playing yest.some tasty tackles going in alright especially the 1 that lead to the handbags between the 2 teams and some moron in a brown jacket from the balla side.highlight of the game was the balla player being sent off for punching a caherdavin supporter,talking about letting your teamates down.

gaidin
27/02/2006, 10:14 AM
Ya have to say balla battled away. The guy getting sent off was funny alrite. Especially because he didnt even punch him. He threw about 3 air punches that were no where near the guy. But the ref definetly had to send him off.

SummervilleRule
27/02/2006, 11:59 AM
Summerville 3 - Geraldines 1.
Scrappy match - typical cup tie I suppose, nil all at half time, and Summerville missing a few regulars. Geraldine took the lead with a break away goal, with a great finish from the edge of the area. Summerville equalised with a goal from Tom Monahan because of some great battling. Pat O'Neill came on and got the goal to put Summerville in the lead, and Colin Gorey got the insurance goal from a headed corner. Good second half performance from Summerville, and then holding on for the last 7 or 8 minutes.

the only 1
27/02/2006, 4:42 PM
agree

ha ha go on shannon:)

abbeyvale
27/02/2006, 5:26 PM
ha ha go on shannon:)

Cheers

We were very poor yesterday and didnt deserve to win.
But that said, we still had enough chances to win it but just couldnt put them away.
Shannon even played for an hour with 10 men (one of their midfielders sent off for two yellows) and we still couldnt beat them.

Best of luck to Shannon in the next round, I think they are playing Abbey so they have a good chance of reaching the semis now, and after that youd never know.

the only 1
27/02/2006, 5:34 PM
Cheers

We were very poor yesterday and didnt deserve to win.
But that said, we still had enough chances to win it but just couldnt put them away.
Shannon even played for an hour with 10 men (one of their midfielders sent off for two yellows) and we still couldnt beat them.

Best of luck to Shannon in the next round, I think they are playing Abbey so they have a good chance of reaching the semis now, and after that youd never know.

every premier team hope ye come up handy 6points

abbeyvale
27/02/2006, 9:50 PM
every premier team hope ye come up handy 6points

I doubt that,
only two teams have beaten us in 90minutes all season, that aint bad

see's it
28/02/2006, 10:48 AM
i THINK all the top teams are playing each other this week,it should be good!

HuRya
28/02/2006, 12:02 PM
Division IA League Fixtures-Sunday 5th March

Ballynanty 'B' vs Abbey Rvs
Caherdavin vs Shannon Town
Croom Utd vs Coonagh Utd
Star Rvs vs Corbally Utd
Summerville vs Wembley Rvs

see's it
28/02/2006, 12:34 PM
I doubt that,

what sort of team had ye out? whats the story with the two players that were up for a ban?

abbeyvale
28/02/2006, 12:44 PM
what sort of team had ye out? whats the story with the two players that were up for a ban?

We had a full team out with the exception of Brain O'Doherty (injured)

There was a hearing two weeks ago in Cork with the Munster council and they reduced the ban from 6 months to 3 and 1/2 months, but the club are appeling it now to the FAI, so both players are available until the appeal is heard.

l.f.c......
28/02/2006, 12:52 PM
I doubt that,

how would you rate star up against corbally??
i was watching carew park play corbally in the munster junior on sunday and to be honset corbally are leaders of 1a and they should of been beaten 9_2 and im not messing carew park had a midfielder up front and without monty and jason o connor if either of them played i would really of fearing for corbally. my point alan is if there the best in 1a then the rest must be cat. when they get up to prem they will need at least 5 or 6 players to stay up can you honestly tell me star are a better team than corbally please tell me yes or yer wasting yer time going prem.

abbeyvale
28/02/2006, 1:56 PM
how would you rate star up against corbally??
i was watching carew park play corbally in the munster junior on sunday and to be honset corbally are leaders of 1a and they should of been beaten 9_2 and im not messing carew park had a midfielder up front and without monty and jason o connor if either of them played i would really of fearing for corbally. my point alan is if there the best in 1a then the rest must be cat. when they get up to prem they will need at least 5 or 6 players to stay up can you honestly tell me star are a better team than corbally please tell me yes or yer wasting yer time going prem.

Just because Corbally are top of the league it doesnt mean that they are the best team in the league, nor does it mean they are the best team in the league if they beat us on Sunday, as we have 5 games in hand.

All I will say is, that if we win our games in hand over Corbally then we will go 8 points clear of them,

If we beat them on Sunday and win our games in hand we will go 11pts clear.

If we lose on Sunday and win our games in hand we will go 5pts clear.

Corbally were poor last Sunday from what I heard and your being a bit harsh judging them on one game, they did beat the Boro this year, but again it was a one off game.

But to answer your question I think we are a better team and have a better/bigger squad then Corbally, but then again I would say that.

Maybe you should ask Summervilleman or someone else that have played us both this season for their opinion (at least they wont be biased)

l.f.c......
28/02/2006, 2:17 PM
fair point but there are alot of IF in there. As they say corbally have the points in the bag by the sounds of it at least ye will get promoted which is the main thing im glad to see star back playing premier football they belong there if we could just get charaville relagated along with park :) bring star and corbally up there will be no more half hour trips on sunday mornings and most of all weekdays
just make sure herbertstown dont come up this season or we will all be travelling the night before.

see's it
01/03/2006, 10:02 AM
i think Corbally and Star would both do well IF they went up.in recent years teams that have gone up have done ok,Regional,Granville,Hill Celtic have stayed up afew seasons and S'ville although relegated last year played premiere for 4 or 5 seasons.i dont think the gap is as big as people make out...

scoobysham
01/03/2006, 10:16 AM
i would say having played both star and corbally twice this season for wembley that there is not much between the 2 sides.
They both seem to be strong all over the pitch and with good players to come off the bench but i would say star will win on sunday by the odd goal.
It will be avery tight match tho.

Killer Bs
02/03/2006, 9:00 AM
My Predictions:

Balla 2 - Abbey 1
C'Davin 1 - Snn 2
Croom 0 - Coonagh 3
Star 1- Corb 0
Summ 1 Wembley 1

Bishop
02/03/2006, 10:29 AM
My predictions :

Balla and Coonagh to win, draws for the rest.....some tough games this weekend.

scoobysham
02/03/2006, 11:46 AM
my predictions

balla 2-0 abbey
caherdavin 2-1 shannon
croom 0-4 coonagh
star 2-1 corbally
summerville 2-3 wembley (hopefully we need a win to get back on track for any chance of promotion)

see's it
02/03/2006, 12:09 PM
Balla,C'davin,Coonagh and Star to win.the other game will be a draw,these two teams must have the worst forwards in the league............

abbeyvale
02/03/2006, 12:18 PM
my predictions

balla 3-1 abbey
caherdavin 2-2 shannon
croom 0-4 coonagh
star 2-1 corbally
summerville 2-2 wembley

scoobysham
02/03/2006, 1:18 PM
couldn agree more with "sees it" when talking about bad forwards when it comes to wembley. we have stuggled for goals all season up front and the 2 lads we have up front overall play in general is very poor too the one area we are short in and the main reason why wembley will not be getting promoted

gaidin
02/03/2006, 1:51 PM
Im going for shannon, coonagh, corbally, wembley and a draw in the relegation battle.

summervilleman
02/03/2006, 2:17 PM
my predictions

balla 3-1 abbey
caherdavin 2-2 shannon
croom 0-4 coonagh
star 2-1 corbally
summerville 2-2 wembley

Here are my predictions

Balla 2-0 abbey
caherdavin 1-1shannon
star1-1corbally
summerville 2-1wembly(we beat them 7-3 in there place with a drunk goalkeeper)

to reply to the argument above i would say yes star are a pretty good team and very strong throughout the pitch but they are beatable...goes on the day if u ask me!!