PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 1A 2005/06

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]

kingofkillteely
13/08/2006, 2:22 PM
hi all. am new to the site but need to make one thing clear - shane fahy is the aviator. he is a turn coat who left the club with most potential in 1a. he wont have players like barry dwane up at wembley. fahy will score goals but will also split the camp. like to hear from wembley players to find out what they make of him.

Roadend
14/08/2006, 11:15 AM
For the king of the area, you'd think you'd be able to spell Kilteely properly.

W.R.F.C
14/08/2006, 12:24 PM
hi all. am new to the site but need to make one thing clear - shane fahy is the aviator. he is a turn coat who left the club with most potential in 1a. he wont have players like barry dwane up at wembley. fahy will score goals but will also split the camp. like to hear from wembley players to find out what they make of him.

Its not like fahy was a true club man anyway, and not having anyone as good in wembly as dwane, dont make me laugh, tere is better 17s in wembly than him. Most potential in 1a, were you talking about us or coonagh, if u were on about coonagh, were did ye finish last season, we played ye twice and ye werent great on both occasions (league matches) I doubt shane will make a split in the camp, if he starts any **** he will b dropped.

scoobysham
14/08/2006, 4:18 PM

shane fahy has been at every training session so far and which have been very tough he hasn complained once since the start about a month ago and knowing our management team if anything effects team morale in the camp he will be dropped straight away....

Old keeper
14/08/2006, 11:50 PM
Fixtures and times are up on www.ldmc.ie

gaidin
15/08/2006, 9:25 AM

:D

Thats funny.

Wembley and Summerville have a lot more potential than Coonagh.

booster 03
15/08/2006, 7:29 PM
coonagh.. potential... we'r did that statement come from.. sur frankie glyn's still ye'r best player!!stop spoofin the only potential in that club in ye'r b team!!

Soccer Lover
15/08/2006, 8:15 PM
Did Wembly play Coonagh in the league at home, I seem to remember that Coonagh didn't turn up on the last day of the season and gave a walkover - thats true potential

larrywhite
16/08/2006, 11:04 AM
Hi

I'm afraid the lower divisions won't be up until Monday or Tuesday, Sorry for the delays but were getting there. There is a lot of data to collect and put together in a few weeks.

Hi again Old Keeper,

Will the full fixture list for the lower divisions be going up on ldmc.ie. Only this weekends fixtures are up but the higher divisions have all theirs up. I understand it takes time and work but just wondering.

W.R.F.C
16/08/2006, 2:43 PM
Heard bruff have got alot of the ex- croom players who caused all the **** at matches, i taught we finally got rid of them from our league, and it seems that they are playing on an even worse pitch in bruff than the one in croom. Can any one tell me if that is true.

larrywhite
16/08/2006, 3:13 PM
Heard bruff have got alot of the ex- croom players who caused all the **** at matches, i taught we finally got rid of them from our league, and it seems that they are playing on an even worse pitch in bruff than the one in croom. Can any one tell me if that is true.

I think they had one or two of that Croom crowd. Pitch though is terrible and the rumour of overhead wires is true. Ball will be hitting them all game from kick outs.

W.R.F.C
16/08/2006, 3:24 PM
I think they had one or two of that Croom crowd. Pitch though is terrible and the rumour of overhead wires is true. Ball will be hitting them all game from kick outs.

Cheers larry, heard that about the wires too, alot of drop balls for the refs to give

Edgey
16/08/2006, 3:33 PM
Last year they were fine. Know they had Pip playing up front, used to play for Croom. He scored a good few goals for Croom in 1a the season before last. Even when he was with Croom he was sound though, not one of the guys that used cause trouble.

Other than that I can't think of any other ex-Croom unless they signed during the Summer.

And ya the pitch is worse than sh1te.

Old keeper
18/08/2006, 7:10 PM
hi they will be up tomorrow evening. busy at work so trying to find time. also there are a few changes to make on other divisions

Hi The only division fixtures left to go up is 4B these will be up as soon as I get them.

Soccer Lover
19/08/2006, 2:22 PM
Old Keeper,

when the player details are added transfers etc, could suspensions be also posted? Everybody would then know where they stand!

just a thought, could stop teams playing suspended players.

Old keeper
19/08/2006, 2:55 PM
Old Keeper,

when the player details are added transfers etc, could suspensions be also posted? Everybody would then know where they stand!

just a thought, could stop teams playing suspended players.

That was the idea but there is some resistance to this and at a delegate meeting the general vew was that this could have a negative impact on players personal lives. my personal view is that the posting of suspensions is an essential part of informing all clubs of the legality of teams. As an interm measure we will indicate on the league table which clubs have suspended players and it will then be up to the club to contact the LDL to confirm who the suspended players are.

you could bring this up with your club and at the next delegate meeting they can make their view clear.

Soccer Lover
19/08/2006, 3:09 PM
Here's an idea,

Instead of sending match cards to Refs, what about send them list of players registered with that team. The manager of each team fills in the number that each player is wearing also a note of suspended players could be made on the list before it sent to the referee. the ref then returns the lists to the league.

Old keeper
19/08/2006, 10:06 PM
Here's an idea,

Instead of sending match cards to Refs, what about send them list of players registered with that team. The manager of each team fills in the number that each player is wearing also a note of suspended players could be made on the list before it sent to the referee. the ref then returns the lists to the league.

It is a good idea but would require a change to be agreed by all clubs, also the issue of B and C players playing with the A teams would pose a problem. But it is still workable and we have the means to print a match sheet for each match detailing the squad and any suspended players could be highlighted. speak with your club and ask them to bring it up as a change at the next Delegate meeting

larrywhite
20/08/2006, 12:43 PM
5-0 to caherdavin this morning. more than i predicted. they were missing 6 starting players and squad is quite small anyway. will struggle anyway.

kingofkillteely
20/08/2006, 7:15 PM
The king is back... wembley, good team hope ye do well. hear fahy kissed the crest when he scored this morning. good player. his 4 goals last season were vital for coonagh. best of luck shane! love this site, people are so honest. summerville are such a great club. they treat you so well when you play on the hills of portland. they are so friendly you just wanna hug them at the final whistle! if i was their manager i'd have them promoted in one season. just play a 5-0-5 formation cause with their ronan o gara defensive kicks they dont need any midfielders... SIMPLE! LEAST WEMBLY PLAY FOOTBALL. Summervilles spirit flows threw their b and c teams. My dad says if i drink lots of milk then one day i'll be strong enough to play second row with
summerville as i already have the skill but it just aint enough. long live the king!

3 Heroes
20/08/2006, 7:59 PM
Welcome back king

Daydreamer
21/08/2006, 11:38 AM
im sure all those rather nice summerville guys could
help you with your spelling 2 king:D

scoobysham
21/08/2006, 11:55 AM
wembley 4-0 cappamore

goals scored by gary joyce shane fahy dave liston and seamus mulcahy

good start for us played reasonably well.. cappamore will be tough out at there place they have a few good players...

booster 03
21/08/2006, 5:13 PM
well done king..great result sunday by the way.. only 5-0.. lookin forward to our clash at portland already in a few weeks ye bunch of ****in wasters!!

booster 03
21/08/2006, 5:17 PM
saw ye'r game sunday wembley.. credit where its due, a fine performance.. good side ye have, and cappa looked handy enough too, wil be very tough tommorrow nite for us.did ye have any minors playin??be surprised if ye didint go up!

scoobysham
21/08/2006, 8:05 PM
saw ye'r game sunday wembley.. credit where its due, a fine performance.. good side ye have, and cappa looked handy enough too, wil be very tough tommorrow nite for us.did ye have any minors playin??be surprised if ye didint go up!

no we didnt have any minors playing on sunday but have 5 or 6 signed so they can be available when they dont have a minor game....we had 19 players too so hopefully good competition for places can only be good for the team....wouldnt say we will use minors for another few weeks until the mid week matches finish up....

the 12 th man
22/08/2006, 12:58 PM
There's a new thread for this Season.