PDA

View Full Version : How are Dominic Foley and Eamon Zayed getting on?

Tenderloins
22/11/2005, 1:24 PM
Was wondering how Dominic Foley and Eamon Zayed are faring since they left the EL?
Also any other Irish players playing in Europe?

Roo69
22/11/2005, 1:36 PM
Was wondering how Dominic Foley and Eamon Zayed are faring since they left the EL?

Zayed could'nt settle, played only a few times as sub and came back to Bray last week. Even though his not Irish, Wes Charles was the same, terrible time with injuries and will return home over the next week or so.....

ThatGuy
22/11/2005, 1:40 PM
Foley has scored a few goals. He is a quality player. Pity things worked out the way they did at Bohs.

bawn79
22/11/2005, 1:59 PM
Where was Zayed again?

KK77
22/11/2005, 2:28 PM
Back in Bray as far as i know hardly got a kick pretty similar to his stint with Crewe i think LOI is his level. Wes Charles didn't even play one game as far as i know though whatever about Zayed Charles is just ordinary so not surprised how he got on. Good additions to Bray next season all the same.

gustavo
22/11/2005, 3:02 PM
every irish player plays in Europe :)

Risteard
22/11/2005, 3:38 PM
Ronnie O'Brien

deadman
22/11/2005, 5:46 PM
O'Brien's at FC Dallas in the MLS ... not quite europe football but professional football nevertheless

had a great season this year - winning the club's 'MVP' award.

was also part of the MLS's All-Star team again this summer - they played Fulham in summer pre-season.

a top Seagull