PDA

View Full Version : Well Done DC

Ash
21/11/2005, 8:07 AM
Well done lads and fair play to the gang ye brought to Mels.
Big thanks to Derek and the other drummer who helped us
out while we were waiting on ours to arrive ;)

Best of luck in the play-offs

Maynard
21/11/2005, 5:04 PM
Cheers Ash. Had great banter with your lot, and we all made a bit of craic out of a boll@x of a night! All the best.

Derek
21/11/2005, 8:59 PM
It was nice to see fans from both sides interacting without any abuse, nice to put a face to the name Ash.

Battery Rover
25/11/2005, 9:16 PM
Well done lads. Best of luck next season.

feo123
25/11/2005, 9:34 PM
Congrats lads! cant wish ye well next season...hope ye finish bottom, no offence or anythin

Shiba
25/11/2005, 9:47 PM
Well done!

ccfcgirl
25/11/2005, 9:54 PM
Well done lads ...............

sligoman
25/11/2005, 11:21 PM
Ye did it Lads, well done. The middle part of my signature was right after all, it's been there since pre-season and now it's finally right! :D.

Rory H
26/11/2005, 11:01 AM
well done lads...looking forward to making the trip to......dublin next season:rolleyes:

we owe you a beating too;)

Maynard
26/11/2005, 1:13 PM
Jaysus I feel like I've just undergone major heart surgery! Did not enjoy one second of yesterday until the final whistle blew. Lots of emotion in the club house after the game. Loads of blood, sweat and tears went into totally rebuilding the club from the ground up after last year's disgrace, unbeliveable that it has been turned around in 12 months...

This may take a while to sink in!...

Maz
26/11/2005, 1:20 PM
Jaysus I feel like I've just undergone major heart surgery! Did not enjoy one second of yesterday until the final whistle blew. Lots of emotion in the club house after the game. Loads of blood, sweat and tears went into totally rebuilding the club from the ground up after last year's disgrace, unbeliveable that it has been turned around in 12 months...

This may take a while to sink in!...
I suppose time will tell if it has been turned around

Will it be a case like last time, that you come only to go straight back down!
All will be revealed next season.

sligoman
26/11/2005, 11:23 PM
looking forward to making the trip to......dublin next season:rolleyes:Yes, our one and only trip to Dublin next season:rolleyes: :D.

pete
27/11/2005, 5:08 PM
The fact CHF just abour beat a disorganised & shockingly poor Rovers side is hopefully a good sign for next season. CHF will mean lose of revenue for every Premier club next season.

Maynard
27/11/2005, 5:49 PM
Go F U C K yourself.

Maz
27/11/2005, 5:51 PM
Go F U C K yourself.
Wonderful response :rolleyes:

Derek
27/11/2005, 8:48 PM
Wonderful response :rolleyes:

What else can you say to that type of crap.

Although reading all the cobblers that some muppets write about the Dubs will only make the occasion of beating their premier team all the more pleasing, just think when other teams in the permier beat you then thats just bad luck but imagine if The Vikings take points off the caukies or shels for example, I will just love it when that happens. I will gloat all the way home so I can post the result here. It's going to be easy for us, if we loose big deal, but if we win! "wuhoo" as Homer would say.:) :D

pete
27/11/2005, 9:20 PM
Go F U C K yourself.

Do you want me to ban you or do you want to do it yourself?

Attack the post not the poster. I was only saying what everone else here is thinking...

Sheridan
27/11/2005, 9:23 PM
Do you want me to ban you or do you want to do it yourself?

Attack the post not the poster. I was only saying what everone else here is thinking...
Aren't there rules about gratuitous trolling in other clubs' forums too?

Maynard's response summed up my feelings on the matter pretty succinctly.

Derek
27/11/2005, 9:32 PM

So start a thread entitled "what the begrudgers think of Dublin City" and dont'stick that kind of rubbish replies in a thread that is titled "Well done Dublin City", I mean can you not just let us have our day in the sunshine?

harry crumb
27/11/2005, 9:49 PM
Well done on promotion.

I went to the 2 playoff games and you were both awful.

Hopefully you can up your game for next season. But with Keely in charge I wondt expect flowing football.

Anyway welcome to the glamour and skill of the Premier division.

sligoman
27/11/2005, 11:16 PM
Hopefully you can up your game for next season.Hopefully not. Then we can have an even better chance of staying up:).

gustavo
27/11/2005, 11:33 PM
i can understand the frustrations of the DC lads , if Rovers were being constantly put down here i would be pretty annoyed too.

Hulsey
28/11/2005, 10:34 AM
Well done to Dublin City on the promotion. Look at what EVERYONE said about the super Seagulls last year, and we took points off everyone including draws at Turners Cross and the Brandywell:D as well as getting a point at home v shels when we were 2-0 down with less than 20 mins left! You never know what'll happen. Anyone know if you'll be playing at Whitehall next year?

Derek
28/11/2005, 10:41 AM
The plan is to put some seats in and stay in Whitehall, I hope we can as it has a great surface to play on.

Drumcondra Red
28/11/2005, 10:51 AM
Maynard, Sheridan and Derek have every right to be píssed off with you Pete, Maynard in particular! DC are here on merit and tough shít if you don't like it!

You came out with the most patronising post ever in the Dublin City forum, and then threaten with bans because he only said what everyone else wants to say to you! And your point wasn't what everyone was thinking, had you gone to Tolka park last Friday you would've seen many neutrals rooting for DC including myself and a group of redsmen!

Congrats DC, hopefully you can get to play in Whitehall as it probably is the best surface around, see yis next season!!!

Terry
28/11/2005, 10:51 AM
Congrats Dublin City and best of luck next season.

The teams in the premier division should be there on how good they are and not how many supporters they have. Over 2 legs ye beat rovers giving ye the right to play premier football next season and I hope ye enjoy it.

Maynard
28/11/2005, 11:25 AM
Thanks boys. Appreciate the support.

pete
28/11/2005, 11:55 AM
Fair enough criticism of my posts although i told you to phuck yourself you could complain too.

I'll take my negative comments to the eL forum...