PDA

View Full Version : A little matter of: Bohs Vs Shels!

Raheny Red
17/11/2005, 2:54 PM
I'm actually looking forward to this game. Also, were in the Des Kelly stand so the atmoshere should be good.

This might sound emphatic but I reckon we will do Bohs convincingly and with that we will win 4-0.

There may also be trouble as the last two games between us there has been a bit of fisty cuffs outside the ground. I was at Dalyer a couple of weeks ago at Bohs V Pats and a scuffle broke out outside hte ground. In all 3 cases it was the same group of Bohs fans which were involved.

So whoever is going to Dalyer tomorrow get an eye out!!

Dee75
17/11/2005, 3:15 PM
What league are these two teams from haven't heard much about them really its all Derry & Cork chat. Maybe this should have been posted in the Junior Soccer section:D :D ;)

Roo69
17/11/2005, 3:19 PM
I'm actually looking forward to this game. Also, were in the Des Kelly stand so the atmoshere should be good.

This might sound emphatic but I reckon we will do Bohs convincingly and with that we will win 4-0.

There may also be trouble as the last two games between us there has been a bit of fisty cuffs outside the ground. I was at Dalyer a couple of weeks ago at Bohs V Pats and a scuffle broke out outside hte ground. In all 3 cases it was the same group of Bohs fans which were involved.

So whoever is going to Dalyer tomorrow get an eye out!!

Probably the same group of scum bags who started acting in Bray twice this season as well

Schumi
17/11/2005, 3:32 PM
Were any of them seen with an extra shoe?

Jaime
17/11/2005, 3:36 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It will be a "little matter", I expect it to be a crap match and a crap atmosphere. Don't know where you're going with the 4-0 prediction though, Shels are clearly a better team than Bohs but we will raise our game as usual. I hope. :mad:

mandrake
17/11/2005, 3:38 PM
there is definaitely a bad bohs element now, they caused problems the last 3 times in drogheda...of course now a few little drogheda scumbags are starting to retaliate...but i think htis bohs crowd ar 20+ and should know better. the club(bohs) have to sort them out.
I believe they think they are 'casuals' or chavs from engerland

Block G Raptor
17/11/2005, 3:42 PM
Yeh there are a few w@nkers starting to show up now and then
not to worried to be honest they'll be off following shels or pats or someone else soon enough coz they sure ar fcuk weren't bohs fans last year! not sure where they came from

Drumcondra Red
17/11/2005, 3:44 PM
Raheny Red, on the different forums you are on, this, shelsweb and reds independent, you seem to be focusing on the fact that you think there will be trouble.

If there is there is, but to be honest, it almost seems as though you're looking forward to either seeing or being involved in a bit of "fisty cuffs," now if you are fair enough, but leave the past in the past, what I did yesterday won't reflect what I'll do tomorrow.

Now go to the football, get píssed, and have a good night, last for a few long months!!!

Don't want to come accross as a cnut, but thats just how it looks to me! btw, do I know you???

ndrog
17/11/2005, 3:48 PM
they were bohs fans last year because its the same bunch that crossed over into the Drogs side of United park last season.They got a few slaps and ran away like girls.Definetly the same crew who started **** up here last week.Young kids from Drogheda are waiting for them now.Its gonna get serious unless something is done.

Jaime
17/11/2005, 4:05 PM
not to worried to be honest they'll be off following shels or pats or someone else soon enough coz they sure ar fcuk weren't bohs fans last year! not sure where they came from

:rolleyes:

Raheny Red
17/11/2005, 4:06 PM
Drumcondra Red wrote:

Raheny Red, on the different forums you are on, this, shelsweb and reds independent, you seem to be focusing on the fact that you think there will be trouble.

If there is there is, but to be honest, it almost seems as though you're looking forward to either seeing or being involved in a bit of "fisty cuffs," now if you are fair enough, but leave the past in the past, what I did yesterday won't reflect what I'll do tomorrow.

Now go to the football, get píssed, and have a good night, last for a few long months!!!

Don't want to come accross as a cnut, but thats just how it looks to me! btw, do I know you???

I don't know how you manged to think that I am looking forward to be involved in a bit of fisty cuffs.

All I'm doing is letting fellow Redsmen and other eL fans know about this element creeping into Bohs.

The reason why I posted on this site, shelsweb and RI site is because these are the 3 main forums which Shels fans would be on!! I'm just making sure that everyone will be aware in case you could get jumped on for wearing a Shels jersey tomorrow night.

Do you understand now why I have been talking about so much trouble at tommorrow nights game???

Jaime
17/11/2005, 4:14 PM
Do you understand now why I have been talking about so much trouble at tommorrow nights game???

Yes, I think everyone does, in fairness. :rolleyes:

Cosmo
17/11/2005, 4:19 PM

Bo**ox - its the same lads the last couple of years :rolleyes: (and they aren't kids either)

B-Stand
17/11/2005, 5:21 PM

Well said, DR.

Raheny Red, if you go looking for trouble (and you DO sound like hoping there will be some) you'll probably find it, but 99.9% who attend Dalyer on Friday are just looking forward to a game of football. Watch Corrie or some blow-ins on the box if you're that worried:rolleyes:

Drumcondra Red
17/11/2005, 6:15 PM
tbh, I don't think RR is looking for trouble, but it just came accross like that! B-Stand, a Bohs fan agreeing with me??? Best not let that out about Dalyer!!! :D

Plus, not many people in their right minds would go wearing a jersey, its freezing!!!

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Colm
17/11/2005, 8:20 PM
They got a few slaps and ran away like girls.

Sounds about right for the BSC!:D :rolleyes:

BohsFans
18/11/2005, 3:17 AM
Drogheda and Shels are defo no angels!

Both have started trouble against Bohs fans this season at their home grounds.
It's just the fact that we don't take any **** off anyone.
Yes we do have a scum element, but until grounds like the Carlisle Grounds get CCTV, (which your meant to have under UEFA license) you can't ban anyone for throwing stuff, only unless you catch them that is.

Is Dalymount the only ground with proper full CCTV cameras that can zoom in on any part of the ground? It's helped us ban 2 people so far this season.

The Sheliban
18/11/2005, 5:41 AM
As I recall, the last time we played Bohs at Dalyer on the last match of the season, we were thumped 4-0, Keely and Hutton had a blazing row on the pitch,and Keely resigned. Oh, and we won the League too.

Cosmo
18/11/2005, 8:29 AM
Drogheda and Shels are defo no angels!

Both have started trouble against Bohs fans this season at their home grounds.

This is the first season Drogheda fans have been looking for trouble - over the last 3 seasons the casuals have been coming up to united park intimidating women and children (seen with my own eyes) and starting on young lads who weren't looking for any trouble. Final straw was a 15 year old kid getting a broken jaw up in united park earlier this season.

Wasn't surprised after that, that some drogheda lads took no sh!t a few weeks ago - fact is both groups were looking for trouble a few weeks ago and tbh they're all morons on both sides. Bohs/ Drogs will have to be treated as a very high security risk match as it had the potential to get very nasty a couple of weeks ago

Raheny Red
19/11/2005, 8:55 AM
I wasn't too far off in the end:

I had €5 on this last night. The bookmaker couldn't even give me a quote on this but I presume it would have been between 40/1 to 60/1>