PDA

View Full Version : Players Staying?

nickeyoc
15/11/2005, 12:16 PM
Anybody know if any of the players will be moving to other clubs next season?

pineapple stu
15/11/2005, 12:24 PM
Most of them are staying; many are on two-year contracts, so if they do move, we'll get a good bit of money for them.

lefty
15/11/2005, 12:28 PM
Was talking to damo at training on Friday, he seems to be off somewhere but he might have been talking about his holidays. Anyway he mentioned hed be seeing Chicago and Switzerland

Bald Student
15/11/2005, 1:25 PM
Was talking to damo at training on FridayWas he wearing a Galway United tracksuit?

lefty
15/11/2005, 5:57 PM
No a Galway t-shirt but he was wearing his whole Galway kit in daedalus today. Must be short on clothes or something. And he seems to be in the barbers every time i go to the gym :eek:

CollegeTillIDie
16/11/2005, 6:59 AM
At a guess I would say Mick O'Donnell, Tony McDonnell and Alan Mahon are definitely staying:D

Poor Student
19/11/2005, 7:54 PM
We love Damo at UCD too, he's one of the most popular among the fans. I hope he stays as I believe it will come good for him next season.

pineapple stu
19/11/2005, 8:21 PM
I hope he comes back where he belongs, we love Damo down here at Galway and it sounds like he didnt get a great chance in UCD, we can offer him the chance of first team and i dont no if UCD can do that wilst they have McWalter and Martin.
:confused:

Damo played 29 times for us - how's that not giving him a chance? The last few games he's started with Robbie and Podge.

pineapple stu
21/11/2005, 9:48 PM
Played a few games as left wing, but mostly used up front.

Bald Student
22/11/2005, 12:21 PM
I heard he was forced to play right mid and in centre mid, hes naturally a striker, I hope he comes back home.He has had to play very deep though, especially when Tony Mac wasn't in midfield. That made it difficult for him to score.

Is Tony Manion still your manager?

Conor H
23/11/2005, 7:26 PM
No stephen Lally.I reckon Damo will come back to us.

Martinho II
24/11/2005, 4:18 PM
the rumour in the longford leader is that alan mcnally and robbie martin want to sign for us next season! dont know if it will happen but i would certainly like to see it happen as they are good players and it would be nice to have two martins playin for us like when gucci and vinny perth played for us!

pineapple stu
24/11/2005, 4:33 PM
Ehhh...no!

Bald Student
24/11/2005, 6:00 PM
the rumour in the longford leader is that alan mcnally and robbie martin want to sign for us next season! dont know if it will happen but i would certainly like to see it happen as they are good players and it would be nice to have two martins playin for us like when gucci and vinny perth played for us!
If yee sign Robbie would Andy Myler be going spare?

John83
24/11/2005, 6:35 PM
Can't see either of those happening, TBH. If McNally leaves, it'll be for a bigger team than Longford, and Martin is staying (but the same applies).

Martinho II
26/11/2005, 6:46 PM
If yee sign Robbie would Andy Myler be going spare?

ye guys are welcum to him hes being a disastrous buy for us!