PDA

View Full Version : sean connor-bad with the players?

roversforever
15/11/2005, 9:27 AM
i know sean is a good manager and has done well to get us promoted but i think he's a very bad man-manager.i know for a fact that a lot of the players not only dislike him but actually hate him and this is why some of them are leaving...im not going to mention names.its also the reason other players have left already.i just think if he treated them with some respect he might get the same back.he could be a very good manager but unless he sorts this out he's always going to have problems with players.

Royal rover
15/11/2005, 9:37 AM
So who exactly is supposedly leaving!

sligoman
15/11/2005, 1:19 PM
I always thought about this to be honest. I think he handled the Stephen O'Donnell situation fairly poorly. I dont think O'Donnell will be here next season because of it. He's a good enough manager but he has to treat his players with respect too. I mean, if he fell out with a star player like Raf or O'Hara, would he drop them too? or sell them off like he did with Tosh?:confused: Something like that could cost us survival in the Premier:(.

roversforever
15/11/2005, 5:23 PM
tosh was one of those players he treated badly and there are a lot more.i could tell you a few stories but im not going to go into that because as i said already i don't want to name names.

The Stars
15/11/2005, 5:31 PM
ah thats just teasing us roversforever.