PDA

View Full Version : Well... who's to blame lads?

nismo
12/11/2005, 10:52 PM
**** sake...:mad:

knew it would happen!

Derek
13/11/2005, 12:52 AM
If you need someone to blame, then blame Dublin City. it's all their fault if they would have played a little bit crap then you would not be in this situation, all jokes aside the season is very rarely over before the end, maybe nobody is to blame! after all that's footbal for you, you win some you lose some.

nismo
13/11/2005, 1:03 PM
dont worry the cobh lads will find someone but the team and managment to blame.

ramblers
13/11/2005, 3:04 PM
Well I blame you Nismo.
I am not sure exactly what you are looking to balme someone for is it the fact that the All blacks gave Ireland a Hammering or that England Beat Argentina or is it that you know nothing about football?? I always say blame the parents.

Mental Man
13/11/2005, 5:54 PM
Hard luck lads,its a pity it didnt work out for ye,its a handy spin down to St.Colemans, maybe we will bump into ye in the cup or league cup again next season.

Rams-fan
15/11/2005, 6:48 AM
I'm a optimist. All's not lost yet!!. although a long shot, DFC haven't played exceptional well away all season. Athlone did frustrate Sligo and could do exactly the same to DFC.:eek:

DFC know they have to win as do the Rams. That's going to be an added pressure that might play it's part.:)

At the start of the season when we had some poor results, if someone told me we would be in with a hint of a chance coming into the final game I would of laughed at them. It's being a good season. Some very disappointing results at home but the away form has really made the season.

I'm surprised that they are playing on different nights, it would have added to the excitment of the game. Probably helped the rams with a bigger crowd. Because by sat they would know if they have anything to play for.:ball:

Derek
15/11/2005, 8:08 PM
All first div games will be played on Saturday

blueviking1980
21/11/2005, 12:03 AM
Hard luck guys... least ya'll have a big club like Hoops battlin it out with ya next season... though ya should pip them for the title.. ;)